FEATURED Help Find Marvin "Rusty" Holderman/ Police Reached out to Websleuths, 2008?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I just realized a mistake I made. Earlier, I searched articles and a database for UIDs that were 65+. But, if he died from 2008-2016 he would have been 55-65.

I need to go back and see if anyone matches that age criteria that I may have omitted. :(

For example:
http://m.wtol.com/toledonewsnow/db_348733/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=EE8MgbYB
Hey, after you do that will you broaden it to include 40 and over?I did like 30 to 80 lol it was too broad but i know skeletal remains can be broad. then I'll see a posted UID that I don't remember reviewing during my search. So I'm scared I overlooked somebody. Well I know I did bc one of them was posted here yesterday and I don't remember his morgue photo. Lol

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Yes, I'll do 35-65 or something. I don't know if aging a skeleton is an exact science or not.

Yes, I'll do 35-65 or something. I don't know if aging a skeleton is an exact science or not.
Thank you so much. There are skeletal remains in several states tht could match. I didn't post them bc I just couldn't decide if they were legitimate matches. There's never much to look at & the demographics are so broad. It's crazy that some UID still do not have DNA submitted and complete yet. But they've come a long way in just the couple years I've been looking. They really push LE & MP families to submit DNA. I've been impressed with their work the last 2 to 3 years. 2016 seemed like it was a huge year for NamUs matches. Or it seems that way bc I'm more cognizant of the matches.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Yeah and he seems shorter than 70-74 inches even though pictures can be tricky I know. It's a good suggestion though.

I can from personal experience that curls can be straight when unwashed. Just throwing it out there.

Somewhat off topic: I may have met this man in the late 70s. He was the buddy of a vet I was friends with. He was going around visiting friends for a few weeks in, um, probably 1975 or 1976. I realize that's no help at all in locating him now, and I don't remember much about him except that pretty red hair. No beard. My friend was a helicopter sniper but I don't remember if Rusty had the same background.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

Somewhat off topic: I may have met this man in the late 70s. He was the buddy of a vet I was friends with. He was going around visiting friends for a few weeks in, um, probably 1975 or 1976. I realize that's no help at all in locating him now, and I don't remember much about him except that pretty red hair. No beard. My friend was a helicopter sniper but I don't remember if Rusty had the same background.
It's interesting. Are you still in contact with your vet friend or his family?

Unfortunately no, but I sent the information to a mutual friend who might know.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

Thanks for the map Gig Tu. I've spent time having a look and there are any number of places homeless could live. If it were me I'd choose somewhere near water but with cover and not too far from a general store and cash point.

Maybe a tall order eh? If there were a homeless group of people I would imagine they may have set up in a deserted house or commercial unit. JMO.

That looks a lot like him, but there are no tattoos listed on the physical/medical portion.

attachment.php

That looks a lot like him, but there are no tattoos listed on the physical/medical portion.

I think it's just a composite,not an actual photo.the artist was making a best guess. It could be him.

I think it's just a composite,not an actual photo.the artist was making a best guess. It could be him.

Ah I didn't realize that! :facepalm: Yes then it could be him.

Even though it's been 9 years, Rusty could still be alive, just incapacitated or institutionalized somewhere without knowing who he is.

I had a good friend go off the grid for over 10 years, then he got sober and his life is good.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuriousNelly61
Back