Help us find "The Human Fly". This is Websleuths' chance to show law enforcement what we can do!!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thank you. Do you know who best to contact to do this search? I am based in the UK so we have different systems to Canada.
IMO best way to do that should be to submit your research request to your National Library first. National Libraries have agreements between them to facilitate processing of international requests. The British Library will guide you and provide you with right information in that matter.

The British Library

Hello,
Might anyone know how I could contact the author of this blog? One of the commenters says they were married to Rick. I actually am keen to contact her, Susan Harman.
Where in the World is The Human Fly?
Thanks

Would any info in this link help? I noticed a reply/post using the name Joseph Thompson... is this Thompson name (as well as Maveric Comics info coincidence/unrelated) just a name the blogger chose related to a character or ?? I may be completely off the mark.

Would any info in this link help? I noticed a reply/post using the name Joseph Thompson... is this Thompson name (as well as Maveric Comics info coincidence/unrelated) just a name the blogger chose related to a character or ?? I may be completely off the mark.

Thanks.
Does the email address show up fully for you?

Thanks.
Does the email address show up fully for you?

It doesn't. I uncovered another google group post involving this person... let me check if there's full info there.

Not email but...

UPDATE .....

So we think our guy is Rick Rojatt, living in Guelph (or maybe Fergus), Ontario, Canada.
He is getting on in years and may be in a nursing/care home now.
He apparently was involved with/invested in a pharmaceutical company called Ceralift and also Egg Farmers of Ontario.

Might anyone be able to turn anything up with this info?

Are there any WEBSLUTHS in Canada who might be able to help?

Richard Rajotte is in the Guelph, ON area. He doesn't seem to have an online presence. We have found his daughter, Heather, but they are estranged.

He reportedly has early signs of dementia and maybe in an assisted living facility.

Would love any help reaching him ....

Richard Rajotte is in the Guelph, ON area. He doesn't seem to have an online presence. We have found his daughter, Heather, but they are estranged.

He reportedly has early signs of dementia and maybe in an assisted living facility.

So sorry for my spelling WEBSLEUTHS ....

<modsnip> If he has signs of dementia, and is living in an assisted living facility, what is to be gained now by finding him?

Last edited by a moderator:

Jan 29 2024 by Spencer Turcotte
'A worldwide search is underway for a mysterious Canadian stuntman who seemingly disappeared from the limelight decades ago, and the hunt has narrowed in on southwestern Ontario.

Documentary filmmakers from Astronaut Films, based in London, U.K., want help finding The Human Fly and they believe the masked man might be living in Fergus, Ont.

The Canadian’s stunts were as intriguing as the mystery that surrounds him.'

Last edited:
ANY CANADIAN WEBSLEUTHS WHO MIGHT BE ABLE TO HELP PLEASE?

We are getting lots of press now so hoping for some info to come in ....

Le soir où la Mouche humaine s’écrasa

The evening when the Human Fly crashed

Long article in French published today in the Quebec newspaper La Presse on the show given by the Human Fly at the Olympic Stadium in Montreal on October 7, 1977

(With Youtube videos, Newspapers archives, and many interviews)

Extracts - Google Translate

"In the fall of 1977, the Olympic Stadium was used to major events. The Olympics had been held there a year earlier, the Expos and Alouettes drew huge crowds, and in such a delusion of grandeur, the next step was probably to plan a disco night during which a stuntman on a motorcycle would try to jump over 26 yellow buses."
"This stunning story begins somewhere in the mid-1970s, in the Roma Foods factory in Montreal. At the head of the company at that time, there were two brothers, Joe and Dominic Ramacieri, who wanted to make something other than sausage. They decide to found a company, Human Fly Spectaculars Limited, named after a character, the Human Fly, a stuntman who will be called upon to make the crowds run by defying death each time."
"As the weeks went by, the Human Fly told Michaelson that his body was made of 60% metal, due to multiple operations after a serious car accident. He will also reveal his real name or, at least, the name he wants to reveal: Rick Rojatt."
"Over time, the rest of this story has aroused passions in some corners of the web. A first documentary on the Human Fly was started in the mid-2000s, then abandoned. Another, built by a British team, is said to be on track."
"The secret identity of the character has also been the subject of several rumors. For example, Rick Rojatt has recently been seen in Ontario, as well as in Calgary. Some have suggested that the former stuntman is a Quebecer named Richard Rajotte."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024
Back