Henry "Cab" Tice

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Here's another interesting comment (#8) on http://ricksblog.biz/?p=6926

8. Massie says:
July 21, 2009 at 5:40 pm

Cabell Tice is honest and forthright in all of his business dealings. I have know him most of his life and he is a dedicated hard worker and a family man. It is unfortunate that this smear is going on. .

Haven't we heard this several times recently "It is a shame that their name (Tice) is being besmirched by unscrupulous people with hidden agendas" ?

IMO, Cab Tice made a deal with LE prior to leaving for S.America that went something like this. (IMO) Tice would lead them to his connection(s) in S. America, tell who helped & how he was able to re-title, ship cars and any knowledge of suspects in murder case of BB/MB. In other words, he had to sing like a Canary.

With today's airport security and being suspected of dealings in S.America, it's hard to believe LE did not redflag Cab Tice at all airports.

Alright, here goes:

It is IMO, I think it is the intention of who ordered the hit on the Billings, for Cab Tice to have been set up to take the fall. This all goes much higher. I do not know if he had anything to do with this "plan" in the first place. My instincts are doubting this. I also have reason to believe this is not the first time someone in this town has been set up, IMO. There was a federal prosecutor who was busted for traveling out of state to have relations with an under age child. I also think this was set-up. I have excellent evidence leading me to this, so please don't think I would give my opinion out of haste or fluff.

I also have reason to believe the LPG JR has acted as "hitman" on other occasions. Billings was not first time he has killed, IMO

Alright, here goes:

It is IMO, I think it is the intention of who ordered the hit on the Billings, for Cab Tice to have been set up to take the fall. This all goes much higher. I do not know if he had anything to do with this "plan" in the first place. My instincts are doubting this. I also have reason to believe this is not the first time someone in this town has been set up, IMO. There was a federal prosecutor who was busted for traveling out of state to have relations with an under age child. I also think this was set-up. I have excellent evidence leading me to this, so please don't think I would give my opinion out of haste or fluff.

I also have reason to believe the LPG JR has acted as "hitman" on other occasions. Billings was not first time he has killed, IMO

BBM. That is a REALLY harsh accusation to make, IMO.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53584&

He was arrested at the Detroit airport and had a Dora the Explorer doll and a jar of vaseline in his duffel bag. His e-mails, chats and sick Myspace page were traced to his home computer (in Gulf Breeze). The investigation was conducted by Michigan LE and the FBI.

PLEASE explain why you think this sicko was set-up? Do you also think that he was murdered in jail or did he really commit suicide?;)

HLN coverage in segments today..........Monday night Dateline!!!

We do not have a rumor thread in this forum.

We of course can't post the info on WS - due to liability issues for WS and the posters - however, Daisy, if you will do the research, you will find the answers - just like NSC has. She is a very good sleuther - and she is absolutely correct - as you will find out shortly.

and, as always JMHO

Through my work, I had conversations with two members from our local Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force about this case when it happened (one from PPD and one from SRSO). As such, I have learned more about this case that was not included in media reports. This investigation was not initiated locally. Local LE got involved when contacted by the FBI when his IP address was traced to his home in Gulf Breeze to apprise them of the situation. They executed warrants to seize his home and office computers.

His home computer had the chats on them (did someone switch his home computer or go inside his house to have these chats and set-up his sick MS page?). He booked his flight on-line almost immediately after he got confirmation from the "Mom." Did someone plant the Dora the Explorer doll and vaseline on him or was that part just made up?

This case was initiated by Michigan LE who then got the FBI involved as he was crossing state lines. So, the FBI was involved in the supposed set-up?

I don't have links to support all of this, but at least I have provided how I received this first-hand information. I wish other posters would do the same.

It's a huge red flag for me if posters believe there may be a liability issue for WS or themselves to post evidence. If this accusation is indeed true and evidence is provided to support it, then there is no liability for anyone.

I have a stupid question. How are we sluthing if we can't discuss theories?

I understand not saying names, but a theory that this is connected to another case doesn't seem out of line to me.

Through my work, I had conversations with two members from our local Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force about this case when it happened (one from PPD and one from SRSO). As such, I have learned more about this case that was not included in media reports. This investigation was not initiated locally. Local LE got involved when contacted by the FBI when his IP address was traced to his home in Gulf Breeze to apprise them of the situation. They executed warrants to seize his home and office computers.

His home computer had the chats on them (did someone switch his home computer or go inside his house to have these chats and set-up his sick MS page?). He booked his flight on-line almost immediately after he got confirmation from the "Mom." Did someone plant the Dora the Explorer doll and vaseline on him or was that part just made up?

This case was initiated by Michigan LE who then got the FBI involved as he was crossing state lines. So, the FBI was involved in the supposed set-up?

I don't have links to support all of this, but at least I have provided how I received this first-hand information. I wish other posters would do the same.

It's a huge red flag for me if posters believe there may be a liability issue for WS or themselves to post evidence. If this accusation is indeed true and evidence is provided to support it, then there is no liability for anyone.

Actually Daisy, we have posted evidence - but it was deleted due to liability to WS, which I totally understand. If we were to post it, we would not be following rules and therefore we won't. We have not used names, as they have not been charged. If we could use the names - we could prove to you what we are saying.

The mob works in mysterious ways - they can make anything look "real" to people who just accept what they say (or do - like planting evidence on someone's computer or person) without digging deeper. Do we even know that the prosecutor knew he had this so-called personal space which was used to find willing kids to molest? And if this charge WAS true, then why wasn't there an all-out hunt for other kids abused by this man (as happens in every other incident like this one).

I feel like this man was set up because of the Sandshaker case - someone needs to defend him and help his family who have had to live through their own hell because he was an honest man doing his job.

Again, I just ask that you start digging deeper to find answers. If I can find it, anyone can. I'm not LE - I have no special equipment - no memberships to any type of websites other than myspace and facebook. Don't accept things being said by le in press releases at face value - if you look back, you see they keep contradicting themselves.

Don't mean to offend anyone, but feel very strong about DEFENDING this poor victim.

I am sorry if I am doing stuff wrong. I'm not sure exactly what I can and can't post since some things that I think are okay turn out not to be, and then I see things I think are wrong but they're okay! This is completely confusing to me - but then, maybe I'm just easily confused!!! Thanks! :)

Actually Daisy, we have posted evidence - but it was deleted due to liability to WS, which I totally understand. If we were to post it, we would not be following rules and therefore we won't. We have not used names, as they have not been charged. If we could use the names - we could prove to you what we are saying.

The mob works in mysterious ways - they can make anything look "real" to people who just accept what they say (or do - like planting evidence on someone's computer or person) without digging deeper. Do we even know that the prosecutor knew he had this so-called personal space which was used to find willing kids to molest? And if this charge WAS true, then why wasn't there an all-out hunt for other kids abused by this man (as happens in every other incident like this one).

I feel like this man was set up because of the Sandshaker case - someone needs to defend him and help his family who have had to live through their own hell because he was an honest man doing his job.

Again, I just ask that you start digging deeper to find answers. If I can find it, anyone can. I'm not LE - I have no special equipment - no memberships to any type of websites other than myspace and facebook. Don't accept things being said by le in press releases at face value - if you look back, you see they keep contradicting themselves.

Don't mean to offend anyone, but feel very strong about DEFENDING this poor victim.

Respectfully, BBM. First, we don't know if LE did or did not look for other victims across the country. Though, it appears there were no local victims.

Gulf Breeze Police said they have not received any complaints about Atchison locally. Lt. Rick Hawthorne with the Gulf Breeze Police Department said they would handle the investigation if there were a complaint of criminal activity regarding Atchison within the city limits.

"Fortunately, none of his actions had any impact here in the community - that we know of," said Gulf Breeze Mayor Lane Gilchrist. "Our main concern is the impact for his family that lives here."

http://www.gulfbreezenews.com/news/2007/0927/front_page/004.html

Second, I'm still confused about how Operation Sandshaker keeps getting brought up -- it happened 5 years ago. Though, maybe our WSers are much better sleuthers than local and federal LE?

O/T: My Dad was a regular at the Sandshaker AFTER the whole Operation Sandshaker and when it got a new owner. No, he didn't do cocaine, though he liked his scotch and soda:)

A few years back an artist did a caricature picture of the bar with a lot of the regulars in it and my Dad is in it. He showed it to me when he got the pic. and then proudly hung it in his office downtown.

After my Dad died more than a year ago, I got the pic. and it's hanging in my living room (had to fight with my brother about it, but I won!).

Maybe I'll head over there later to have a Bushwacker in memory of my Dad:)

Respectfully, BBM. First, we don't know if LE did or did not look for other victims across the country. Though, it appears there were no local victims.

So you are saying this man who was, by all accounts, a wonderful person, a family man, squeaky clean, and who stood for justice just one day decided to set himself up with a child to molest in another state - and just to show how kind he was, he brought a doll and a bottle of vaseline with him on the plane. (Items he could have purchased once he arrived in the locality.)

I stand by my position. He was an innocent man who was set up.

So you are saying this man who was, by all accounts, a wonderful person, a family man, squeaky clean, and who stood for justice just one day decided to set himself up with a child to molest in another state - and just to show how kind he was, he brought a doll and a bottle of vaseline with him on the plane. (Items he could have purchased once he arrived in the locality.)

I stand by my position. He was an innocent man who was set up.

BBM. He definitely is not the first person like this -- just read here on WS and you'll find many "upstanding citizens" whom committed horrific crimes:)

Second, I'm still confused about how Operation Sandshaker keeps getting brought up -- it happened 5 years ago. Though, maybe our WSers are much better sleuthers than local and federal LE?

Daisy.Go back to post 91.

Here's the way I see this. I've come to the conclusion that the posters that are sharing this info with us are pretty sharp. Something tells me that they wouldn't be letting this loose unless they were damn sure what they were posting is right. I also think WS realizes this, or the info would be gone.

If you think about it, with todays technology and the corruption in some law enforcement agencies. Pulling this off wouldn't be that difficult. Load the guys computer. Cram a doll and some vaseline in his bag when you pick him up and throw away the key.

I also hope that if this is true, the truth be told. Many years before all this, my family and friends lives centered around the same ballpark where this Prosecutor so freely devoted his time serving as President of the GB Sports Assoc. I can't imagine the shock those that knew him experienced. His family, his friends, his life....Gone.

Telling everyone you have information but you can't post it is obnoxious and pointless. Don't do it.
It's okay to say "Hey, I have a wild theory. Maybe someone who worked inside the house was supposed to turn off the video camera...." is okay because it's clearly just brainstorming a general theory. If we have actual information, we only post if we are able to post the proof. Thanks!

Daisy.Go back to post 91.

Here's the way I see this. I've come to the conclusion that the posters that are sharing this info with us are pretty sharp. Something tells me that they wouldn't be letting this loose unless they were damn sure what they were posting is right. I also think WS realizes this, or the info would be gone.

If you think about it, with todays technology and the corruption in some law enforcement agencies. Pulling this off wouldn't be that difficult. Load the guys computer. Cram a doll and some vaseline in his bag when you pick him up and throw away the key.

I also hope that if this is true, the truth be told. Many years before all this, my family and friends lives centered around the same ballpark where this Prosecutor so freely devoted his time serving as President of the GB Sports Assoc. I can't imagine the shock those that knew him experienced. His family, his friends, his life....Gone.

Thanks, River, for your response. I live in GB and knew him very casually when my oldest DS played soccer at Shoreline. We moved a few years ago, and now my boys play sports at Tiger Point.

Of course, WSers are amazing sleuthers!!:) I definitely agree there is corruption in many places, including within LE. I just personally choose to base my opinions on evidence, and I haven't seen any to substantiate this alleged set-up.

has addressed that WS has no liability, but that the individual posters do in post #97 on this thread. Again, it's a HUGE red flag to me when posters won't/don't provide any backup to support their allegations.

Thanks, River, for your response. I live in GB and knew him very casually when my oldest DS played soccer at Shoreline. We moved a few years ago, and now my boys play sports at Tiger Point.

Of course, WSers are amazing sleuthers!!:) I definitely agree there is corruption in many places, including within LE. I just personally choose to base my opinions on evidence, and I haven't seen any to substantiate this alleged set-up.

has addressed that WS has no liability, but that the individual posters do in post #97 on this thread. Again, it's a HUGE red flag to me when posters won't/don't provide any backup to support their allegations.

This is the last comment I'm going to make on this subject (stop the cheering folks :) ) - I feel very strongly about this because I can't imagine the pain this man and his family went through - especially knowing it wasn't true. In one second, this man lost all credibility and his family lost all they knew and loved - because of the evilness of another person.

I understand I can't post names that are not out there - I thought it was liability on WS and my part - now I hear it's just me ---- and that's fine with me. I just won't post them because I can't afford to be sued. :rolleyes: It really won't matter to me - just hoping for some feedback and help with the sleuthing. But I have my own site for that, and I will keep the speculative stuff there until I see it mentioned here. A friend started the cab tice thread - we knew he was involved, just not in what aspect - but it was taken down. Then - he came out in the papers, and the Tice thread was created by someone else. That's why this is confusing to me......

No problem here............. now, back to sleuthing

One thing we have to be careful about is carrying unsubstantiated rumors. We have tried letting that fly and it is disastrous.
So speculating is fine, theorizing and deducing is welcome but be careful when it just comes down to plain old gossip. nothing good ever comes of it.
thanks.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove