Here's the witness list !!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WORD OF WARNING
I have already removed an entire thread on this topic because of violations. If it happens again, this one will also be removed.

I am going to leave this locked for a few minutes to make certain that this post is not buried and everyone sees it.

I will open it in 15 minutes.

NO Last Names please. This may change in the future but for now no last names.

The last thread turned into a ZG bashfest. Please don't do that here.

No Clint ? Sorry Roy could be given name

Ok every body try try try not to us last names, we can figure it out. let's keep it going.

Just a feeling but I think Annie is going to be key witness in all of this, and that there is good reason why we have not seen the release of her interview.

I have a couple of Le with the last name that begins with G

no lp or rob d? or am i just missing something...
That was my question. I know the name of the female bounty hunter was released, but I cannot remember it. If someone can give first name and last initial, I would love to know if its there.

Pink Panther said no surprises so I guess I'm lagging behind. could someone tell me who the following people are?
Rich G.
Rosanna B.
Roy H.
Dannielle L.A.
bobby L. W.
Lance W.
Thanks to who ever cleaned me up!!! completly forgot about the whole name thing for a little while, came back to fix and see some nice person saved me!

I seem where Casey had a vistor on July 24 from Patrick and also Frank ius( he show has a no show on jail log). Does anybody have any information why out of the blue this guy wants to visit Casey and Jail?
I think this is very strange. I listen to tape and Casey said that she could not see his face.
any information would be great. also he mention a Michael W.:bang:

I seem where Casey had a vistor on July 24 from Patrick and also Frank ius( he show has a no show on jail log). Does anybody have any information why out of the blue this guy wants to visit Casey and Jail?
I think this is very strange. I listen to tape and Casey said that she could not see his face.
any information would be great. also he mention a Michael SNIPPED.:bang:

Please immediately if not sooner, edit your post and remove the last name. We really want this thread to stay open. The mod just posted above your post that thread will be closed if people do not follow the rules.

BTW, this question is probably best asked on a thread that pertains to the question asked.

Middle of Nov. I think. Congrats on new grandchild.

Thank you, it's my 3rd grandson, to be born in Germany. Now, to stay on topic, this witness list is for the child neglect charges, is that right? Has a court date been set for the fraud charges? So many charges, it's hard to keep up. Last question, if the child neglect charge changes to a murder charge the trial would be later correct? I mean, thats a whole different thing for the defense to prepare for. :confused:

Thanks for the list :blowkiss:
Did I miss Anthony R on the list or was he not on there?
There were so many names my tired eyes were blurring them all together.

That was my question. I know the name of the female bounty hunter was released, but I cannot remember it. If someone can give first name and last initial, I would love to know if its there.

I am way too far ahead of myself, this is the witness list for the current charges.

Sorry i did my best to edit. I have post it few thread not sure where to posdt it

GizzyS,

I might be way off, but due to the timing and the substance of the interviews with FBG and Rob, I would think their statements may be held in reserve for future charges vs. the current neglect charges?

Timing is everything?

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members