HI HI - Bernstein Family - Abigail 33, Koa Kai 11, Kush Kohole 8, lft for 1-yr boat trip w/man met online, didn't ret w/boat, sailed Honolulu, Oct 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The father of the boys did say some stuff on social media but I think he realized pretty quickly that it would be better to not antagonize anyone.
Agreed. A lot of layers and other things when it pertains to her previous relationship.

I think LE know more than they are saying but have hit a dead end on proof. They have to know whether she actually cancelled her cell plan a month after she was last seen on land and last posted to SM- Or, did it get turned off for non payment.

And where did it last ping?

We don't have that info, but they must have it, right? So frustrating.

Agreed. A lot of layers and other things when it pertains to her previous relationship.

I think LE know more than they are saying but have hit a dead end on proof. They have to know whether she actually cancelled her cell plan a month after she was last seen on land and last posted to SM- Or, did it get turned off for non payment.

And where did it last ping?

We don't have that info, but they must have it, right? So frustrating.
Right, the cell data if it exists at all, must not be helpful. At least as a standalone piece of evidence.

The problem as I see it is, the captain can say they exited the boat. I know nothing about maritime rules, but if you enter a port or dock there is a record right? But if he said, a boat picked her up offshore and he never saw them again. Could you prove he was lying about that?

This is where I think the FBI is currently and where their investigation has stalled. Maybe by putting this in the eyes of the public and asking for tips, they are actually trying to eliminate the possibility that happened. FBI asked, no one came forward. I’m obviously spit balling, but it sort of makes sense.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TRussell
Back