HI HI - Britany Cheyanne Wolf, 30, & Lucas Robert Wolf, 30, Lihue, 15 Oct 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

mlhenn

Reaction score
The spelling of her first name is different here, but could it be her?

How many people with that unique name could be in Hawaii?

So I’m still incredibly confused. Is she still considered an inmate? Don’t they keep the accused in a mental health facility unto they are deemed fit to stand trial? And how did she get pregnant in the facility or in custody. And if she isn’t still in custody, how in the world did she get out? You would think there would be no shortage of news articles about her escape (if she did escape), her being a fugitive of justice (if that is the case), or even the fact all 3 are now missing. Not to mention, he would also be a fugitive from justice as the article said he was sentenced to 1 year time served and 4 years of probation.

curious for more information on this

Lucas and his brothers ran this entertainment group for awhile, producing a couple short films. They appear to be heavily influenced by alt-right ideology, which could also explain why Britany was diagnosed with Persecutory and Grandiose delusions as cited in the article referenced by others. Still, I can't find any additional information about them being missing. It looks like there was more information on SM that was taken down, so there's not much else to report other than I'm curious what was censored.

With Wolf Brothers Entertainment (Sorted by Popularity Ascending) - IMDb
Lucas Wolf - IMDb

Sharing FB business page to confirm that this is the same Lucas Wolf: Wolf Brothers Entertainment

Do you live in Hawaii and did you know them?

Neither.
I just happened to come across their NamUs profile and they caught my attention...especially it involving a couple with a newborn baby. Then a little later another WS member came across the other articles about previous incidents.

I have not been successful in finding any updates on either of them or the child however.

After reading the articles it seems to me that her husband has not been incarcerated since November 2018. If his wife was deemed unfit for trial there is no mention whether she was held in an alternate location that dealt with her psychological issues.

Her husband is an actor so it's possible he played a role to get himself out of jail early with the ability to have his record expunged. He mentioned in late 2018 he was waiting for his wife's release, no mention what type of facility. He may have visited his wife and somehow got her out and spirited her away. It would be nice to know where she had the baby, since the birth date and the date they went missing are the same. A full term baby born mid October would have been conceived around late December 2019. It would be nice to know if she was actually pregnant.

Hawi is on the island of Hawaii but they could have left to live on one of the other islands; they seem like they could fend for themselves based on their beliefs.

I was reading on Quora what it's like to live in Hawaii. According to transplanted mainlanders, military and native Hawaiians there is resentment and sometimes outright racism toward foreigners eg white people, especially if they are trying to challenge the culture and customs. If the Wolf's were planning to create some kind of Utopian enclave maybe the locals didn't take kindly to it.

Plea agreement reached for one suspect in North Kohala standoff | West Hawaii Today

Is there a lot of racism in Hawaii? - Quora

All speculation and MO

MOD NOTE regarding inside information:

Any member who would like to share inside information about this case may apply for Verified Insider (VI) status at Websleuths. The process is explained here:
Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters

Otherwise any info/photos/video posted MUST include a link to the approved source to substantiate what is posted. The only sources accepted by Websleuths are from a mainstream media outlet (MSM) or from Law Enforcement (LE).
Info without links is considered RUMOR and a violation of Terms of Service (TOS). Such posts will be removed.

Members who would like to share info they know to be true WITHOUT providing substantiating approved links are invited to apply for VI status. The process can take several days, and is voluntary. ONLY members who have been approved for VI status may post info without providing links.

All members are expected to post in accordance with the TOS we all agreed to when we joined. Thank you for your efforts to do just that.

Faithfully,
CocoChanel
Administrator/Moderator

Were they still awaiting trial? I wonder how she got released, I thought defendants not fit to stand trial were treated until they were fit?

Just found this thread... I went to the Hawaii courts online.. Britany was found to be safe for release to the Department of Health on 12/26/20 http://jimspss1.courts.state.hi.us:8080/eCourt/ECC/CaseSearch.iface

"Deft obtain professional mental health and/or case management service from Adult Mental Health Division and shall comply with the treatment plan developed for her; and obtain and maintain outpatient and/or residential drug/alcohol treatment, including medication and/or tests (including blood tests) if ordered, until clinical discharged with the concurrence of your treatment team The Court will set review hearing for 30 days and will see how shes doing and then space it out Review hearing set for 1/23/2020 at 8:00 a.m. Kondo inquiring transport to Kauai Wolf arranged with Sheri, placed it on the record Datta, has a Judgment of Aquttial and Order of Conditional Release"

She was unfit to stand trial until Oct 2019.. at the 10/29/2019 hearing to find fitness to stand trial it was recommended that she be placed at a farm in Kauai..

After a year on Conditional Release on 10/15/2020 she was granted full release from conditional release.

"FINDS ALL 3 DOCTORS RECOMMENDS DISCHARGE DEFENSE SUBMITS ORDER COURT BASED THE 3 DOCTORS REPORTS, ORDERED DISCHARGE FROM CONDITIONAL RELEASE, FINDS BY PREPONDERANCE OF EVIDENCE THAT THE DEFT DOES NOT POSE A DANGER TO SELF, OTHERS AND HEREBY ORDERED DEFT SHALL BE RELEASED FROM CONDITIONAL RELEASE AND WILL APPROVE THE SAME"

That's the last part of her case. It appears the Lucas also had his case dismissed early, but I can't view due to pay wall. "

10/27/2020
document_pdf.gif
Order Granted
ORDER GRANTING DEFENDANT'S MOTION FOR EARLY TERMINATION OF PROBATION
Lucas R Wolf"

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics