HI HI - Britany Cheyanne Wolf, 30, & Lucas Robert Wolf, 30, Lihue, 15 Oct 2020

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just found this thread... I went to the Hawaii courts online.. Britany was found to be safe for release to the Department of Health on 12/26/20 http://jimspss1.courts.state.hi.us:8080/eCourt/ECC/CaseSearch.iface

"Deft obtain professional mental health and/or case management service from Adult Mental Health Division and shall comply with the treatment plan developed for her; and obtain and maintain outpatient and/or residential drug/alcohol treatment, including medication and/or tests (including blood tests) if ordered, until clinical discharged with the concurrence of your treatment team The Court will set review hearing for 30 days and will see how shes doing and then space it out Review hearing set for 1/23/2020 at 8:00 a.m. Kondo inquiring transport to Kauai Wolf arranged with Sheri, placed it on the record Datta, has a Judgment of Aquttial and Order of Conditional Release"

She was unfit to stand trial until Oct 2019.. at the 10/29/2019 hearing to find fitness to stand trial it was recommended that she be placed at a farm in Kauai..

After a year on Conditional Release on 10/15/2020 she was granted full release from conditional release.

"FINDS ALL 3 DOCTORS RECOMMENDS DISCHARGE DEFENSE SUBMITS ORDER COURT BASED THE 3 DOCTORS REPORTS, ORDERED DISCHARGE FROM CONDITIONAL RELEASE, FINDS BY PREPONDERANCE OF EVIDENCE THAT THE DEFT DOES NOT POSE A DANGER TO SELF, OTHERS AND HEREBY ORDERED DEFT SHALL BE RELEASED FROM CONDITIONAL RELEASE AND WILL APPROVE THE SAME"

That's the last part of her case. It appears the Lucas also had his case dismissed early, but I can't view due to pay wall. "

10/27/2020
document_pdf.gif
Order Granted
ORDER GRANTING DEFENDANT'S MOTION FOR EARLY TERMINATION OF PROBATION
Lucas R Wolf"

Those dates are confusing me. Apparently, the couple went missing on October 15, 2020 yet the order granted date for early termination of probation says October 27, 2020 and the release to the Dept of Health says December 26, 2020.

Last edited:
Those dates are confusing me. Apparently, the couple went missing on October 15, 2020 yet the order granted date for early termination of probation says October 27, 2020 and the release to the Dept of Health says December 26, 2020.

I meant 12/20/2019 for when she was noted to be found Fit to stand trial. I mistyped

Just found this thread... I went to the Hawaii courts online.. Britany was found to be safe for release to the Department of Health on 12/26/20 http://jimspss1.courts.state.hi.us:8080/eCourt/ECC/CaseSearch.iface

"Deft obtain professional mental health and/or case management service from Adult Mental Health Division and shall comply with the treatment plan developed for her; and obtain and maintain outpatient and/or residential drug/alcohol treatment, including medication and/or tests (including blood tests) if ordered, until clinical discharged with the concurrence of your treatment team The Court will set review hearing for 30 days and will see how shes doing and then space it out Review hearing set for 1/23/2020 at 8:00 a.m. Kondo inquiring transport to Kauai Wolf arranged with Sheri, placed it on the record Datta, has a Judgment of Aquttial and Order of Conditional Release"

She was unfit to stand trial until Oct 2019.. at the 10/29/2019 hearing to find fitness to stand trial it was recommended that she be placed at a farm in Kauai..

After a year on Conditional Release on 10/15/2020 she was granted full release from conditional release.

"FINDS ALL 3 DOCTORS RECOMMENDS DISCHARGE DEFENSE SUBMITS ORDER COURT BASED THE 3 DOCTORS REPORTS, ORDERED DISCHARGE FROM CONDITIONAL RELEASE, FINDS BY PREPONDERANCE OF EVIDENCE THAT THE DEFT DOES NOT POSE A DANGER TO SELF, OTHERS AND HEREBY ORDERED DEFT SHALL BE RELEASED FROM CONDITIONAL RELEASE AND WILL APPROVE THE SAME"

That's the last part of her case. It appears the Lucas also had his case dismissed early, but I can't view due to pay wall. "

10/27/2020
document_pdf.gif
Order Granted
ORDER GRANTING DEFENDANT'S MOTION FOR EARLY TERMINATION OF PROBATION
Lucas R Wolf"
Wow, nice job! I can't believe all that info was public. Sounds like she was released right back into an environment that may have had some anti-authoritarian ideals. Maybe her year at the farm is what made them decide to go on the run.

They have been near Denver, Colorado and had a baby boy who is approximately 8 months old. They are currently on their way back to Hawaii from what I understand. That’s all I can post!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cassie.ryan18
Back