GUILTY HI - Carly Joann 'Charli' Scott, 27, pregnant, Makawao, 9 Feb 2014 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
v4iv.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/chunk.obutter?fref=ts

Is SC trying to communicate his feelings with this strange illustration on his FB cover?

Hidden symbolism in plain sight?

Distraught man trying to shield himself with an umbrella from the down pouring rain of heat, pressure, blood?

Holding a briefcase of secrets and lies?

Young child crying out?

Yes that made me wonder too.

Art is open to interpretation. I see that piece as Man existing in a black and white world, too preoccupied with the rigors of work and industry, unable to enjoy the rain. Whereas the Child doesn't mind the wet, embraces the showers with open arms and allows the color to fill their life.

Did Steven choose that image to taunt his Facebook visitors or does he envy the child's wild abandon? Or is he Mr Busybody, pushing forward oblivious to the circumstances around him? Who knows... do we really care?

Steven is an artist, it could be just that...

The fact that the new GF has not taken down the pic of her and SC together has to say something!

Friends of Charli may have stayed friends with SC and the new GF on FB out of fear in order to keep up appearances.

Fear of what?

Fear of what?

Fear of some form of retaliation

And some of these kids could simply be uncaring, cold, and heartless

I viewed a couple of the documentaries on the Scott Peterson case. Chilling how cold he was

If SC is truly innocent and has nothing to hide, then he has nothing to fear and will show up to pay his respects at the memorial. If he does not show up, it will certainly not look good just as in the case with Scott Peterson.

Scott was at the candlelight vigil, but he really didn't have a choice; he was married to Laci. There was no way he could beg off. But he was calling Amber during the vigil, claiming to be on a business trip, and that came out in court and hurt him.

In SC's case, this is his ex-girlfriend and he's already stated that he and her family didn't get along. So he can not show up and I don't think anyone would expect him to be there or miss him, despite the fact that everyone on the island except Charli's family seems to love him. :shakehead:

'Mileka: "You have any enemies?"
Steven: "Her family."
Mileka: "Just her family?"
Steven: "They're the only people I can think of that would not like me enough to do anything about it. Everybody else on the island seems to love me."
Mileka: "So did you never have a good relationship with them? Or did you used to have a good relationship when you guys were dating?"
Steven: "No, I mean -- me and Charli always had a pretty good relationship but not me and her family."'

http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/story/...l&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

I think his subconscious is living in hell and will choose to free itself from this burden. Probably in the form of an accident. He will step out in front of a bus. Self inflicted Karma.

I think he'll be like Joran van der Sloot and OJ Simpson. If he is not convicted for this murder, he will commit another crime and end up in jail anyway. :moo:

Scott was at the candlelight vigil, but he really didn't have a choice; he was married to Laci. There was no way he could beg off. But he was calling Amber during the vigil, claiming to be on a business trip, and that came out in court and hurt him.

In SC's case, this is his ex-girlfriend and he's already stated that he and her family didn't get along. So he can not show up and I don't think anyone would expect him to be there or miss him, despite the fact that everyone on the island except Charli's family seems to love him. :shakehead:

'Mileka: "You have any enemies?"
Steven: "Her family."
Mileka: "Just her family?"
Steven: "They're the only people I can think of that would not like me enough to do anything about it. Everybody else on the island seems to love me."
Mileka: "So did you never have a good relationship with them? Or did you used to have a good relationship when you guys were dating?"
Steven: "No, I mean -- me and Charli always had a pretty good relationship but not me and her family."'

http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/story/...l&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

He indentify's with this group. These are his people. Don't be surprised when he shows up. He has to make a play here to mark his territory. Let everybody know he is running the show.
:truce:

Sending aloha and prayers to Charli's family and friends today as they prepare for her and Joshua's celebration of life. May their fond memories warm their hearts and comfort them at this challenging time.

Yes that made me wonder too.

The artwork is a stencil street art creation by Norway-based experimental design collective Skurtur. The Banksy-inspired mix-media piece features a stenciled man and child, with a real umbrella and a dripping “paint” color palette that all graphic designers know best.
It is used by the Ricomincia da Te a movement promoting political and economic reform in Italy. Check out their FB page.
Is Steven Italian? Maybe I'll check into this group and see what the deal is.
Meow!

I think everybody has one. How much he lets into his life, how much he resents his lot in life and his elders inability to direct him formulate his decision making as does his friends. How many of them are turning on him is a daily revelation. I think at first he felt a lot of support. I think now because of his true colors they are dropping like flys and his world is losing it's flavor. There is a big memorial tomorrow and a lot of these young people are concerned with their image so they are getting on the Charli bandwagon IMO.

I respectfully disagree. If SC is indeed a psychologically wounded sociopath/psychopath, then his "feelings" are all about himself. To have a conscience means one has feelings/empathy for others. MOO

I respectfully disagree. If SC is indeed a psychologically wounded sociopath/psychopath, then his "feelings" are all about himself. To have a conscience means one has feelings/empathy for others. MOO

Do you think he is capable of performing some revenge act at the memorial today against those he perceives as against him? Should people be worried?

Is Steven Italian? Maybe I'll check into this group and see what the deal is.
Meow!

His last name has italian roots but don't get tripped up on that. It could be the equivalent of saying "Johnson" is an American surname.

With eager eyes, I went through Steven's Facebook, looking for any italian connection and found nothing substantial. The Capobianco's back East and in Italy bear strong ties to their home country and even though Steven has the close-set eyes of Southern Italians - I think his last name is just that. Gramps on the other hand, depending on his age would be 2nd or 3rd generation and might wear his nationality with a little more pride.

Sorry for the history lesson but the surname isn't common and given that our neighbors in Orvieto were Capobiancos - I know a little somethin-somethin about 'em.

Do you think he is capable of performing some revenge act at the memorial today against those he perceives as against him? Should people be worried?

Good grief......I never thought of that. I'm certainly no psychologist, but I wouldn't think people at the memorial have anything to fear. My guess is that he is cowardly.
Perhaps someone with more knowledge of psychology could chime in here.
:eek:hwow:

Good grief......I never thought of that. I'm certainly no psychologist, but I wouldn't think people at the memorial have anything to fear. My guess is that he is cowardly.
Perhaps someone with more knowledge of psychology could chime in here.
:eek:hwow:

I seriously doubt it. I see him more as a narcissist and he is in self preservation mode. He will do whatever he sees as being in his best interest. Narcissists don't feel guilt, but they do feel shame. I think when his probation is up, he will leave the community that is making him feel that shame. Until then, he will play the role of victim of the angry mob of villagers. MOO!!! :moo:

I seriously doubt it. I see him more as a narcissist and he is in self preservation mode. He will do whatever he sees as being in his best interest. Narcissists don't feel guilt, but they do feel shame. I think when his probation is up, he will leave the community that is making him feel that shame. Until then, he will play the role of victim of the angry mob of villagers. MOO!!! :moo:

Interesting about narcissists feeling shame. I didn't know that. They probably very successfully hide that shame, I would imagine.
Did SC grow up on Maui? Anyone know?
:dunno:

If it was me I would have already been gone. Sailed away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member