GUILTY HI - Carly Joann 'Charli' Scott, 27, pregnant, Makawao, 9 Feb 2014 - #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw, allowing his ssn to be aired for the world to hear was not cool. Defendant or not, they need to redact that admission.

Steven said in the interview with Detective Loo that he was born at Maui Memorial. Born and raised on Maui, no discernible accent, I'm impressed but that's where my admiration ends.
lol. thanks, I didn't get to the live stream soon enough to hear that. Looking forward to listening on YouTube.

I'm not surprised based on how his mom used language on her social media that are still online. I think we imprint with language when we are really young, and there's no trace of local style from her.

Interesting he said he was with Adam when call came about Nala, and sounds like he could have gone out to get her if he hadn't begged out saying he was tired.
Also he says his grandfather will confirm he returned by 11:30? Is that right? That only leaves an hour each way for drive and one more hour. That is not a lot of time. How long is the drive from Haiku?

Nala the dog was dropped off near a friends house. Charli and Steven have friends down Nahiku Rd, he says. So would a random murderer know that? Doubt it.

He was making sure the dog was ok and cared for AND POSSIBLY RETURNED to the Scott family or Steven.

And he also said in his interview that Charli would play a game of throwing the dog out of the car and driving off so that the dog chased after the car. That must be what he did with Nala. Dropped her off and drive off. When Nala realized he wasn't coming back or playing the game, maybe she walked back towards Doug Stoner's home.

How did you all hear his voice? I'm trying to stream now.

How did you all hear his voice? I'm trying to stream now.

Listen here:
[video=youtube;niqy3piL8mk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niqy3piL8mk&index=9&list=PLR2JAGZzf3U2CiHThmPc3gSNzvRX1LLZL[/video]

Fascinating...

When they were at lunch, they looped the testimony from earlier today which included the interview with Detective Loo. The loops were actually pretty good, they cut right to the chase. Good job KHON! Thank you.

Aarrgghh.....mine just came back on.
SC sure is chatty and has so many trivial details at a second's notice.

I'm paraphrasing here but Steven said in the second interview that he feeds his dogs pretty much "raw food". So vegetarian or not, he was comfortable handling flesh.

So after the map guy there was Det Loo. Any other witnesses?

Detective Loo is still on the stand. The judge just read a stipulation and gave the date of February 12, 2016. Two thousand sixteen!?? I think he meant 2014.

Detective Loo is still on the stand. The judge just read a stipulation and gave the date of February 12, 2016. Two thousand sixteen!?? I think he meant 2014.

I must be ahead of you, then, because I heard that 1/2 +\- hour ago and Rivera pointed it out to judge who then corrected it.

Well, wasn't he nonchalant and oh-so eager/helpful!
His voice wasn't what I expected, either.
Did I really hear him say something like..... I certainly wouldn't harm my child.
He seemed to be squirming and possibly trying to control his breathing at certain points in the interview...anyone else see that?

I was more astonished by the nonchalant/eager-helpful tone you mention than his lack of local accent. He thinks he can just play it off. But... he says that he had only learned about the baby a month previous (lie) and then says that he knows that he's the "prime suspect" (his words) at the point when it's still a missing person investigation. I predict that his own words are going to trip him up more than any other evidence.

I must be ahead of you, then, because I heard that 1/2 +\- hour ago and Rivera pointed it out to judge who then corrected it.
Oh your feed is most definitely ahead of mines. I was chatting with a neighbor who was also watching the feed and hers was at least 10 mins ahead of mines. My bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fangirl88