GUILTY HI - Carly Joann 'Charli' Scott, 27, pregnant, Makawao, 9 Feb 2014 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sending aloha to the Scott family today and hoping that the reading of the transcripts allows the holdout juror or jurors to arrive at a guilty verdict.

Sending aloha to the Scott family today and hoping that the reading of the transcripts allows the holdout juror or jurors to arrive at a guilty verdict.

Yes I agree, and I have been thinking about this all weekend!

I checked in with CourtChatter. Looks like they got the transcripts to the jury.

Thoughts and prayers to Charli's loved ones.

Anything?

I haven't heard of anything yet. I checked court chatter earlier today and didn't see anything. Can't believe it's been three weeks. Praying that Charli's family gets an answer before Christmas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's my hypothesis on the jury.

One or two really bright jurors have this all figured out even though many believe that SC is guilty. Obviously, there is at least one, and maybe more, who need to be nudged by sworn testimony. The really bright jurors requested these two particular testimonies so they could point out a, b and c and the holdouts will now be able to connect the dots. I expect the next we hear from the jury will be for an announcement of Guilty because the evidence exists.

Sometimes premeditated murder convictions take longer for a jury because it is difficult for the normal average Joe to understand how another human can conceive a plan to kill two people then take the violent action to its end, especially when it includes killing your own baby son, sweet Joshua, who should be about two and a half years old. :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

One or two really bright jurors have this all figured out even though many believe that SC is guilty. Obviously, there is at least one, and maybe more, who need to be nudged by sworn testimony. The really bright jurors requested these two particular testimonies so they could point out a, b and c and the holdouts will now be able to connect the dots. I expect the next we hear from the jury will be for an announcement of Guilty because the evidence exists.

Sometimes premeditated murder convictions take longer for a jury because it is difficult for the normal average Joe to understand how another human can conceive a plan to kill two people then take the violent action to its end, especially when it includes killing your own baby son, sweet Joshua, who should be about two and a half years old. :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

As much as I would like to believe this I don't think the hold outs are being stubborn for lack of evidence. They have their mind made up to let him get away with it.

As much as I would like to believe this I don't think the hold outs are being stubborn for lack of evidence. They have their mind made up to let him get away with it.

I believe you could be right. I feel there is probably something shady happening. As I've said before, Maui is small. I wondered why they didn't move the trial.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, I have no idea what is going on in that jury room, but I hope you are right.

To my way of thinking, SC's guilt is completely obvious for all of the reasons we have discussed for the past two years.

Early in the trial, Ginseng Mileur testfied that SC asked him how a person could get away with a murder. Late in the trial, John Palicki testified that SC said, ‘I thought I would have to keep myself from killing someone again.’ We have cell phone records that place him in the Keanae-Hana area at the same time that Charli's phone last pinged and eyewitness testimony that puts him in Hana, alone, looking frightening, in a vehicle like Charli's on the night that she disappeared. That's just a small sample of the 5+ months of testimony. Many murderers have been convicted with far less evidence.

If in fact, there is a juror who would "let him get away with it", then the Judge needs to be notified STAT for removal of the jaded juror and an alternate juror should be seated.

Been hiking along slim paths on the islands and not once feared a feral pig would come running or charging toward me from out of nowhere and without notice. A rooster maybe, but never a pig. The pig did not eat CS and her son.

CSs partial jawbone was found along with other small pieces. SC used the woodchipper. We just don't know exactly where. I followed a case where the husband used a chipper. LEO found the rental receipt but no evidence of the wife anywhere on the property. When the chipper was located, it had been washed down with a power hose and bleach. Spotless.

http://www.mauinews.com/news/local-news/2016/12/big-lie-involved-victim-defendant-getting-pot/

SC transported her and her blanket to the second CS (Crime Scene) in her own vehicle then torched it. SC is a very dangerous individual. It's too bad he can't go head first into a chipper.

If in fact, there is a juror who would "let him get away with it", then the Judge needs to be notified STAT for removal of the jaded juror and an alternate juror should be seated.

Been hiking along slim paths on the islands and not once feared a feral pig would come running or charging toward me from out of nowhere and without notice. A rooster maybe, but never a pig. The pig did not eat CS and her son.

CSs partial jawbone was found along with other small pieces. SC used the woodchipper. We just don't know exactly where. I followed a case where the husband used a chipper. LEO found the rental receipt but no evidence of the wife anywhere on the property. When the chipper was located, it had been washed down with a power hose and bleach. Spotless.

http://www.mauinews.com/news/local-news/2016/12/big-lie-involved-victim-defendant-getting-pot/

SC transported her and her blanket to the second CS (Crime Scene) in her own vehicle then torched it. SC is a very dangerous individual. It's too bad he can't go head first into a chipper.

To be clear I am with you 100%! I have had pigs run out in front of me on my Mtn bike and have watched them grazing on grass. They are fairly timid here. There still exists Sympathy for the Devil in some minds. If its a blind Ballot then who knows who is voting what? There could even be no dissension in deliberation yet the vote keeps coming up divided because somebody has a secret bias. We dont know. It could be a man or a woman. It doesnt make sense. People don't always.

Just read on Find Charli Scott Facebook that the jurors have gone home until Tuesday Dec 27th. So we wait

Mele Kalikimaka

Justice for Charli and Joshua! :heartbeat:

May Peace be with Charli's family, friends and loved ones and all members of the jury. The struggle is real.

:praying: :singing:

I wanted to put this up days ago and just kept getting sidetracked, I wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and holiday season full of love.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 3m3 minutes ago
Verdict should be read in an hour and 20 min...#capobiancotrial

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper