GUILTY HI - Carly Joann 'Charli' Scott, 27, pregnant, Makawao, 9 Feb 2014 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sentencing March 24th at 8:30 a.m.

Here is the video of the Verdict from this morning. It starts around 14:00.

[video=youtube;5_1LI8G6RIQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_1LI8G6RIQ[/video]

Displaying Charli's black skirt with the stab cuttings into her womb was compelling. Why not stab her chest? Prosecutor asked. Results would be the same. SC wanted to hurt her and punish her for keeping their baby that she loved alive. She was tormented. I am so sorry this happened to her and her family.

Some here were mentioning SCs eyes. I see black holes home to an empty black soul.

CS seems to have a controlled by Hibiscus Soothing Enterprises, LLC? I want my funds to go directly to her mother. Suggestions?

DeDee I think the LLC set up for Charli's is for tax purposes. Donate there, it will go to her mother.

Displaying Charli's black skirt with the stab cuttings into her womb was compelling. Why not stab her chest? Prosecutor asked. Results would be the same. SC wanted to hurt her and punish her for keeping their baby that she loved alive. She was tormented. I am so sorry this happened to her and her family.

Some here were mentioning SCs eyes. I see black holes home to an empty black soul.

CS seems to have a controlled by Hibiscus Soothing Enterprises, LLC? I want my funds to go directly to her mother. Suggestions?
I would suggest go to her Facebook page and message her. She is nice and could use the help. This has been her job for 2 years and it doesnt pay well.

I see two other posters beat me to this response! Thank you both for that! :happydance::cheers:

BTW, we here in L.A. will probably get slammed Sunday and Monday with the rain Maui's currently getting - I believe they call it "The Pineapple Express"! Time to batten down the hatches . . .

Apo shaking his head at the judge during his closing remark is a pure disgrace.

I'm tired. I'm glad this is over. I'm not elated. I'm sad. Sad about Joshua and Charli. Maybe more so the baby. <modsnip>. Beyond rage at him for doing it. Upset at our community for raising such mentality and people (Toyota Truck Trucker Hat Tatt Gods). Just exhausted. My work here is done

I sure enjoyed hearing all your thoughts, PT, including these. Let's hope the trial raised some awareness and shone a light on a dark aspect of Maui culture.

Its hard to feel elated about what happens to a sociopath. I'm elated that the Scotts and family were not subjected to the slap in the face that would have been Steven walking free because there was no body in the usual sense. I'm elated that his stupid plan executed in the heart of darkness didn't pull the wool over the eyes of MPD, public, and jury. I'm happy that the jury pulled back from the brink of hung jury and the agony of another trial for all involved.

As for Steven, he'll be shipped off "his" island and no more beautiful young women will be coming his way. I hope his fate serves as an example for other sociopaths who think they are so clever, but that may be more than we get.

Wow! That was a lot faster than the first verdict. I'm kind of curious about what the sticking point was, but it doesn't matter. Justice has been served.

If I am glad about anything, it is that SC will not be able to victimize anyone else. He's left a trail of tears long enough to circle the island already.

He probably still blames Charli and Joshua.

It is rare for NPD sociopaths to admit they are wrong about anything. SC thought he was a lady's man when he was just a selfish, violent killer. Most don't come clean about their horrific crimes. They are expert liars. We mentioned how controlled SC was in the Police Interview. I kinda hope they make his life miserable every single day while in prison for being a mother and baby killer.

One other thing that I am very glad for: that the family will never have to go to parole hearings and relive this horror in a courtroom ever again.

Sneaky court hearings can pop up. Hopefully there are no appeals. Each state has different laws and I am not familiar with Hawaii law to comment. I suggest to the family to ask and get answers on anything and everything possible that may come up. We went through years of unexpected hearings. But that is in the particular state the murder occurred in. The laws are strange in Maryland.
Just recently we got a letter asking permission for the murderer to be included/allowed in media outlets for some kind of fluffy piece on prisoners making amends through pottery. Nope. No acclimades for murderers.
Side note: the accomplice was released about 9 months ago. He was out for 6 months and is currently back in jail for first degree assault. We were notified of the release but only found out by doing our own research he was arrested again. Such wastes of precious lives.

I just watched the second verdict. It still amazes me that SC just sits there cold as ice as he is not only convicted of murder but also being cruel and heinous. No reaction. If I was innocent (as he claims) I would be dragged out of there kicking and screaming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sneaky court hearings can pop up. Hopefully there are no appeals. Each state has different laws and I am not familiar with Hawaii law to comment. I suggest to the family to ask and get answers on anything and everything possible that may come up. We went through years of unexpected hearings. But that is in the particular state the murder occurred in. The laws are strange in Maryland.
Just recently we got a letter asking permission for the murderer to be included/allowed in media outlets for some kind of fluffy piece on prisoners making amends through pottery. Nope. No acclimades for murderers.
Side note: the accomplice was released about 9 months ago. He was out for 6 months and is currently back in jail for first degree assault. We were notified of the release but only found out by doing our own research he was arrested again. Such wastes of precious lives.

I am sorry for what you have to endure as a crime victim! :grouphug:

Ahh thank you for the sentiment. Hopefully my and others experiences can help others out in some small way.

Ahh thank you for the sentiment. Hopefully my and others experiences can help others out in some small way.

I am sure it will in some way. You just never know how you may impact or touch someone who is suffering. I guess in a way it is good the court system keeps victims families informed even though it is a reminder of the crime that was committed. Stay strong!

I think the Scott family made me realize that victim notification needs to improve. I admire their proactive approach to changing laws so others don't have to go through what they and many others have. It can be better for people that have suffered so much already.

I just watched the second verdict. It still amazes me that SC just sits there cold as ice as he is not only convicted of murder but also being cruel and heinous. No reaction. If I was innocent (as he claims) I would be dragged out of there kicking and screaming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Absolutely! He is not even good at acting innocent.
I picture him as an ice cold deliberate killer with the implacable expression except for the furious eyes. He's not the heat of passion guy. Those guys repent once they cool down.

Because he is so cold, I sadly believe he may have stabbed her at intervals and with deliberation and enjoying her reaction. I have a feeling that Kim pictures the worst when she imagines. She always felt he was bad, callous, selfish, uncaring -- just did not know he was so dangerous.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back