HI HI - Mischa Johnson, 19, Schofield Barracks, Oahu, 31 Jul 2024 - 6 months pregnant *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
AUG 23, 2024
“There is a lot of forensic evidence that was found, at their home that proves that no human would be able to come out alive from the home,” she explained her eyes welling with tears. “This is so gruesome.”

Their focus now according to Tapiz-Andrian, is finding Mischa so they can put her and her unborn daughter, Armani Kitana, to rest.

I can’t help thinking, whatever he did to Mischa. He also did to thier baby girl :(

I can’t help thinking, whatever he did to Mischa. He also did to thier baby girl :(
It seems so egregiously disgusting if he dismembered her--like it's such a time-intensive thing--you'd have to stand there knowing your own child is there as you do the most horrendous thing ever. MOO, gives off incredible sociopath vibes.

AUG 23, 2024
“There is a lot of forensic evidence that was found, at their home that proves that no human would be able to come out alive from the home,” she explained her eyes welling with tears. “This is so gruesome.”

Their focus now according to Tapiz-Andrian, is finding Mischa so they can put her and her unborn daughter, Armani Kitana, to rest.

It sounds as if Mischa's family accepted him into their circle completely.
What a betrayal for them all.
DJ will hopefully receive the harshest penalty possible.
I do not think he'll ever be rehabilitated enough to walk freely amongst the rest of us ; however I continue to be astounded while following these cases, at the perps who somehow get a chance at parole after 10-20 years.
Omo.

I checked to see if the military enacts the death penalty; it’s rare. If the accusations are true, and the suspect is found guilty, I can’t imagine a better candidate for the ultimate sentence.

Amateur opinion and speculation

Correct, they do have the death penalty but haven't carried it out since 1961. The last time someone was sentenced to death in a military court was Nidal Hassan, the FT Hood mass shooter.

It seems so egregiously disgusting if he dismembered her--like it's such a time-intensive thing--you'd have to stand there knowing your own child is there as you do the most horrendous thing ever. MOO, gives off incredible sociopath vibes.
"Specifically, we're looking for the timeline between July 12 and Aug. 1," said Army investigator Ruben Santiago. "And you know, we're interested in where PFC Johnson might have gone, who he might have talked to, any of the activities that we can start filling in those those timelines."

Someone who watched the family's live said they stated he purchased the tools on 7/13, no information on where. So if true, he waited nearly three weeks to report her missing? I wonder what happened, we know he had her phone and was answering text messages right? Was someone getting suspicious, did she have a Doctor's appointment upcoming?

I hope Dewayne's family can convince him to tell the truth and where Mischa can be found. Her poor family.

"Private First Class Dewayne Arthur Johnson II was charged with providing false official statements, obstruction of justice and the production and distribution of child *advertiser censored*."

No charges on Mischa'a death.
YET.

She was loved and adored by so many people, they deserve the truth and justice.

AUG 27, 2024
[...]

The Army Office of Special Trial Counsel preferred the charges against Pfc. Dewayne Arthur Johnson II, 28, in connection with the disappearance of his wife, Mischa Johnson, the service said in a news release.

[...]

...He will be held in pretrial confinement pending a preliminary hearing. The hearing is required before charges can be referred for trial by general court-martial, the news release states.

If the charges are referred, Johnson will be arraigned. A military judge would then preside over pre-trial hearings and the trial.

[...]

In addition to the three preferred charges, the Office of Special Trial Counsel also filed 14 specifications. A preferred charge is a formal accusation made against a service member suspected of misconduct or criminal activity. A specification is a statement of the facts that make up the offense.

He led his platoon on a six-mile search for his wife on and near Schofield Barracks days after he reported her missing, Marianna Tapiz, Mischa Johnson’s older sister, said in an Instagram livestream Thursday.

These men never cease to amaze me!!

"Private First Class Dewayne Arthur Johnson II was charged with providing false official statements, obstruction of justice and the production and distribution of child *advertiser censored*."

No charges on Mischa'a death.
YET.

She was loved and adored by so many people, they deserve the truth and justice.

This goes against what Mischa’s family has said - interesting.

Near the end of this video, the reporter says that DJ will be held until his preliminary hearing and the Army has 120 days to bring him to trial.

3 charges filed against husband of missing mother-to-be Mischa Johnson​

Near the end of this video, the reporter says that DJ will be held until his preliminary hearing and the Army has 120 days to bring him to trial.

3 charges filed against husband of missing mother-to-be Mischa Johnson​

I suspect they want her body first before they officially charge him with murder. The charges he currently has will get him dishonorably discharged, and prison time for sure. They lying in a statement could get him 5 years and I don't see anything specifically on the CSAM charge, but I'd bet it's more than 5 years. They likely have solid proof of those charges and can hold him with those.

I hope they are getting his car location data so they can focus the searching on where his car went in July. They will find her and I feel the murder charge will come immediately after they do.

Raping underaged girls and filming/distributing videos of it.
That’s obvious. Where was he distributing is my question.

I wonder if he convinced Mischa to make videos with him before her pregnancy became visible. Then after that, he began soliciting other minors. Was it for profit or just something shared with other pedophiles?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8
Back