HL says TES searching landfill today

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm just hearing this... that they searched the landfill today!
I have felt that little Caylee's body is in the landfill since first hearing that Casey's car was left beside the Amcot dumpster.

I have more hope now that her little body will be found.
My prayers continue for all of the searchers.
God bless them all.

little rnb it takes more to burn a body then some gas.

Burning a body to dispose of it is not unheard of. (Maria Lauterbach)
Just thinking like an uneducated, inexperienced Casey...gas starts fires.

The Body Hunters are the ones that were searching in Blanchard Park I believe

I think the searchers in Blanchard Park are the local Orlando group that's had an ongoing search of that area. One of their members, Joe, has been posting here about their search efforts and they were the ones that found the discarded clothing a couple of weeks ago, that was turned over to LE.

I have been trying to keep up with the threads, and forgive me if this has been said....but I suspect Casey COULD have tried to dispose of Caylee by burning her with the gas from those stolen gas cans. Maybe she is so smug because there is so little left of the body??!!! Maybe she thinks she is smarter than LE because of the way she disposed of Cayee. She isn't acting like she is afraid of LE running across the little body. :(

I had the same theory ....She obviously didn't take them to put gas in her own car. And it was obvious from the way GA spoke that Casey was irresponsible when it came to keeping her car filled up.

I've been afraid to think about the landfill. Because the one I'm familiar with has trucks arriving all day, one after the other. It's just so much!

My neighbor works with EPA, and his job is to monitor it for odors. (A leak through the liner occurred and a chemical reaction started burning aluminum.) The residents in the county have been sickened with the odor for a long time.

He's told me how systematic they are when the trucks come in. I'll ask him if he knows if every dump is dated so they can pinpoint a month of area to look down there in Florida in their landfill. I just wonder how they can find a body in that.

I've been afraid to think about the landfill. Because the one I'm familiar with has trucks arriving all day, one after the other. It's just so much!

My neighbor works with EPA, and his job is to monitor it for odors. (A leak through the liner occurred and a chemical reaction started burning aluminum.) The residents in the county have been sickened with the odor for a long time.

He's told me how systematic they are when the trucks come in. I'll ask him if he knows if every dump is dated so they can pinpoint a month of area to look down there in Florida in their landfill. I just wonder how they can find a body in that.

I just keep remembering the Lori Hacking case. Her husband killed her and dumped her in a dumpster, that then went to the landfill. The landfill had very good records and were able to pinpoint a certain area that that days' garbage would likely be. They also used sniifer dogs and took them I think a month if I remember correctly, but they found her. So, there is hope, I hope. I don't think she put her in the dumpster though. Too many searches going on around airport, they have something they are going on, besides pings.

Hi everyone,

This is my very first post here after lurking and admiring you guys for a long time. I live in Orlando and have been on the searches for this little angel. I had to take a day off yesterday because this 49 yr old body needed a rest. I can tell you that TES is searching at Blanchard Park. I was there until 7:30 on Tues evening.

I have to say, I'm an embarrassed by the lack of turnout in this search and don't understand it. On another search a couple of years back there were over 1,000 volunteers, so I know that people do care. What is keeping them for searching for this baby.

My feeling is that she has no father to look for her, a mother who doesn't want her to be found and grandparents who are living in a fantasy world. As far as I'm concerned, they've had their chance and now Caylee is OUR baby and we are going to find her!

I'll be out again today. Glad that Hanna will be giving us a break.

Great work on all of your parts. Some big hearts and and quick minds on this site and I'm happy to be a member.

LP new theory:

Caylee was alive on the 24th when JG heard CA tell Caylee to get off the table. He thinks an accident happened on the evening of the 24th and she rode around with the body in her trunk until the 27th when she disposed of the body in a dumpster.

I don't think Caylee was alive until the 24th because Casey was alone everywhere she went from the 16th on. The only way she could have been alive is if she was being chloroformed all that time and kept in the trunk... To think she may have stored her in the trunk like a spare tire makes me sick.

Hi everyone,

This is my very first post here after lurking and admiring you guys for a long time. I live in Orlando and have been on the searches for this little angel. I had to take a day off yesterday because this 49 yr old body needed a rest. I can tell you that TES is searching at Blanchard Park. I was there until 7:30 on Tues evening.

I have to say, I'm an embarrassed by the lack of turnout in this search and don't understand it. On another search a couple of years back there were over 1,000 volunteers, so I know that people do care. What is keeping them for searching for this baby.

My feeling is that she has no father to look for her, a mother who doesn't want her to be found and grandparents who are living in a fantasy world. As far as I'm concerned, they've had their chance and now Caylee is OUR baby and we are going to find her!

Great work on all of your parts. Some big hearts and and quick minds on this site and I'm happy to be a member.

Hello HalleysComet, I'm really sad to hear this, I thought there would be many more volunteers-I'm on the other side of the world otherwise I would be there!

Hi everyone,

Welcome to WS!!! And bless you for being out there searching for our little Angel! I am very shocked and disappointed by the lack of volunteers too. If someone could get hotels and busses or airlines to donate some rooms and travel I would definitely come volunteer. I just can't afford the expensive travel and lodging costs. Bless you all for what you're doing - I know if must be very difficult!

Hi everyone,

God Bless You

Hi everyone,

I wish I could be there to search with you. On behalf of everyone here, thank you for doing what we wish we all could. I hope more people search for her in the coming days. Don't people realize that the best way to spite Cindy is to find Caylees body so that she will not be able to call in these fake tips or continue saying that she knows Caylee is alive. PROVE HER WRONG

Their records are pristine, I am shocked at the accuracy. If they can pin it down to what day/what dumpster, they will at least have a shot.

Thank you all for the prayers and well wishes. I feel the same as BlondieOH.

The more Cindy says stop searching, the more I'm convinced that we have to keep on.

Hi

You are a dear, thanks. I live close enough but can't because of kids and school and football practice, etc. Not only that, but I don't think I could handle finding remains. I'd have nightmares for weeks.

I think people don't want to search because it has been such a media circus and Casey has been so uncooperative. It's almost like the search is pointless when there is no real starting point. Orlando and surronding areas are so HUGE and there are so many possiblities.

Good luck though! Let us know how today went.

Hi. If anyone has a link to the thread that has all new evidence/information coming out for the particular day, I would really appreciate it. I saw the thread yesterday but now can't find it. There are like 24 pages of thread discussions, many of them old and I am completely lost now on this site. Thanks.

I am new to this but just wanted to let you guys know a little something about the landfill. I work at a landfill and the way things are done is like this. Every week a section of the landfill is blocked off, it is called a cell or section. The trucks for that particular day or week dumps only in that cell. When LE goes to the landfill they will tell the Landfill Supervisor what they are doing, for example, we are investigating a possible homicide and we think the body is in the landfill and we need to search the landfill from say 3 months ago between this week and this week and he can pull a report showing which cell they were in, he will then pull that particular drivers tickets and he can look at where he picked the dumpster up from and what time. They then can pinpoint exactly where that truck dumped his load, they will now the depth, the cell #, the time where it was from and then they will move on to any other days where LE wants to look.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur
Back