Holly Bobo found deceased, discussion thread *Arrests* #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Link, please. You keep making this claim, but have yet to share these mythical sources. I continue to ask because it's easy to be snookered by slickly done media reports that the GJ "could have" considered ___, ____, ____, and ____ (which would only be speculation), in an attempt to make it sound like they had actually sniffed out the confidential contents of the GJ proceeding itself without ever saying (or doing) so.

Actually they apparently didn't even have that. By their actions, they had NOTHING to charge him with as to any involvement in her murder and/or rape.

To be honest, the actions re SA would more support the idea that the case is just bluster. They made a big deal of publicly dropping his immunity and threatening him with arrest any day now for supposedly not telling the truth (a claim for which they never provided any specifics or proof), yet "any day now" never arrived. And he had never requested (nor was ever promised) immunity for Holly's kidnapping or murder. So the idea they have all this evidence against him for those specific crimes is absurd, and probably for any other crimes as well, as they had nothing stopping them from arresting him yet he was never arrested up to the day he died.

Having read your posts prior to and after this one, I want to thank you again for a terrific job of distilling down the insights on SA, Stowe, the TBI, the Prosecution teams' actions into a cohesive and understandable analyses.
I found them hard-hitting and on point.

That's a possibility. I'm on the fence with what I believe about the strength or weakness of the case. I sometimes find it difficult to NOT assume that Stowe, a Harvard Law grad and experienced attorney, didn't walk into a case that was impossible to prosecute - a case lacking in evidence which had been handed down to him by the former DA, who was grabbing at straws in his struggle for reelection.

Sure, Stowe was a defense attorney, but for what it's worth he was said to be at the top of his Harvard class, and he's what 45-46 years old? He was also able to win the trust of the majority of the community.

I think this has a lot of merit.
Perhaps it's just the cynic in me to think it very likely that a DA would hustle a high profile case like this to bolster a lagging poll result in the elections. He loses anyway and a tarbaby of a case plops into the lap of the winner. "Tell him what he's won, Johnny"!
Is it any wonder when he gets the case from the TBI he is incredulous that "this" is it and cries foul thinking there must be more they are sandbagging him on? That's how his reaction appeared to me.

And somehow the judge gets a pass on his lax rulings that are "rescued" from ever being carried out by merely upping the charges?

:seeya:

From Nick Beres @ NC5 FB:

Yesterday @ 10:21 am

EXCLUSIVE: New developments in the Holly Bobo case!

One of the prime suspects -- Jason Autry reveals new details from his cell in maximum security. He reveals a key new witness who could testify against him at trial. And we now know what he told the TBI about one of his co-defendants Zach Adams. It's all the very latest in this high profile case which still has yet to be set for trial. The exclusive special report Monday at 6! Check it out!

Link: https://www.facebook.com/NC5NickBeres

I have no doubt that we have our perps. There might even be additional "knowledge after the fact" individuals who have yet to be identified.
Confine them long enough and they will do some kind of talking. Arrogant SOBs.
These are not some hard working redneck guys that have made a few mistakes.
These are hardened career criminals that everyone feared. They were drug-addicted bullies who would shoot their own mother if it suited them...and beat up their old grandfather.
I'm fairly well ticked at those who take the time to defend them. Yes, "innocent until proven guilty." But they are guilty. They should have never been free to roam the earth and abduct, viscously assault, and murder Holly. The justice system failed the people of Darden TN, long before this horrific crime occurred.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snippets from Nick Beres @ NC5 "Exclusive":

Holly Bobo murder suspect, Jason Autry, has revealed details about the high profile case in letters he wrote from prison.

However, in a Newschannel 5 exclusive the accused killer broke his silence in a series of letters to reporter, Nick Beres.

In the latest surprise twist to the case, Autry talked about a potential new witness against him and for the first time he pointed the finger at co-defendent Zack Adams.

More at Link: http://www.newschannel5.com/news/lo...ct-writes-letters-with-new-details-about-case

More snippets from Nick Beres @ NC5 Exclusive:

When asked about Bobo's murder, he was quoted as telling agents, "The thing that made me wonder about Zack is when I questioned him about it. He said that he would never say if he got her. Zack would be more capable of it. He is violent-minded."

Autry added, "Zack did tell me that Holly Bobo had been to his house hanging out a couple of days before she was kidnapped."

More at Link: http://www.newschannel5.com/news/lo...ct-writes-letters-with-new-details-about-case

JMO ... but I think it is pure BS that Holly was "hanging out" at ZA's house a couple of days before she was kidnapped !

As I said...Give them time and they will talk. They will say mess, truth and lies mixed together.
Evil. Pure and simple.

He isn't actually saying anything.

Well anytime an inmate writes reporters or releases letters, they are saying something. But it may have little value. He is telling us that ZA is saying Holly Bobo hung out with him prior to her disappearance. That is new information. And I don't believe a word of it. But this is what happens. When you take away the drugs, put the inmates in a jail setting and give them some space, they will start making up stories or shifting the truth. It can be very helpful in a case or it can be a simple distraction.

I believe these guys are our perps. I have believed it from the start. Their names were mentioned in the community for quite sometime...long before their arrests. And I don't think anyone from Darden is surprised.

Autry added, "Zack did tell me that Holly Bobo had been to his house hanging out a couple of days before she was kidnapped."

Just an attempt to explain away any forensic evidence found there...Don't think a jury will fall for that tale!

Notes from today's status hearing...

The voluminous amount of discovery is holding the case up. Defense lawyer said discovery could fill 4 courtrooms full of boxes. There are 600 witnesses on the witness list. Autry's attorney doesn't see this case tried in 2016. Judge does not anticipate being able to try case before 2017. Judge said can't move any faster, "If I could I would." Next status hearing is March 2nd.

Follow @WSMVCarley for tweets.

Just an attempt to explain away any forensic evidence found there...Don't think a jury will fall for that tale!

Agree, and invariability those who commit these kinds of crimes will try to victimize the victim...

Notes from today's status hearing...

The voluminous amount of discovery is holding the case up. Defense lawyer said discovery could fill 4 courtrooms full of boxes. There are 600 witnesses on the witness list. Autry's attorney doesn't see this case tried in 2016. Judge does not anticipate being able to try case before 2017. Judge said can't move any faster, "If I could I would." Next status hearing is March 2nd.

Follow @WSMVCarley for tweets.

Who the heck are all these witnesses? If they had this many good witnesses, why did it take 3 years to find Holly. I mean, I know that all witnesses are not going to testify to the crime...some are professionals, etc. But still, that's a lot of witnesses. If we can't work that crowd down, how will a jury ever be able to process that much information?

Also, what is in all those files? I mean, OJ Simpson's case didn't have that much stuff. I am getting very frustrated that we are not going to see a trial for a couple years!

NC5_ChrisConte

1 hr ·
‪#‎BREAKING‬: State has filed a motion to sever the cases of Zach Adams, Dylan Adams and Jason Autry @NC5 ‪#‎HollyBobo‬ https://t.co/h7R6twXanO

https://www.facebook.com/NC5ChrisConte/?fref=nf

I am wondering how many months it will take the Judge to rule on THIS motion. It would not do for me to be a member of the Bobo family. I would be sitting at the Attorney General's office every morning.

JMOs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member