Holly Bobo, missing from TN 2014 discussion #1 ***ARREST***

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe earlier if ZA's FB post at 7:39 was about holly.

thats why I said it could be 7:15 - 7:30, especially since she had a big exam that day.

Hopefully the time line can be solidified at some point... it's been 3 years already

Two things:

#1 I was so relieved to see the caption under the picture of all of those people gingerly eating at the coon hunt...they were eating beans. My mind wandered for a moment there. :facepalm:

#2 "You never was"...What do you think he was referring to when he said "was"? Pretty? I can't figure out what he is implying.

All I could think about was his creeper face while he typed that, possibly with the thought " you never were too good for me"...if she had blown him off in the past.

Could ZA have written that post before he went to the Bobo's and then just clicked on "post" right when he was there, establishing an alibi?

I would like to hear from ZA's 4th classmates to hear what ZA was like in school and the rapport he had with KB, his teacher.

Good grief, y'all, I was hoping for more arrests!

Two things:

#1 I was so relieved to see the caption under the picture of all of those people gingerly eating at the coon hunt...they were eating beans. My mind wandered for a moment there. :facepalm:

#2 "You never was"...What do you think he was referring to when he said "was"? Pretty? I can't figure out what he is implying.

Jumping off your post and just thinking out loud. Is it possible he meant to type "saw"? For example: "You never saw (anything) you *advertiser censored*"? I don't know...

Two things:

A coon hunt is for hunters to test the skills of their coon dogs. It is a contest between the dogs to see which dog can 'tree' a coon the fastest. The coon is never purposely killed. It is tracked through the woods and the hunters follow the sounds of their dogs barking. Out of a pack of dogs most hunters know the bark/howl of their own dog and can follow it. The hunts are held at night.

Some of these dogs are worth thousands of dollars. they are AKC recognized and are beautiful smart animals. My friend had a national champion and her pups sold for 10 or 12 thousand dollars. So, unlike many of our pets they serve a purpose and give many people great enjoyment let alone raising money for charity. Hope this clears up some of the confusion as to what a 'coon hunt' is. ty

Marc Klaas said that California was going to repeal the three strikes law, which has successfully reduced crime in that state. I'm not sure if it went through or not as I heard him say this last year. I sure hope they were able to keep it. :please:

The/a problem with the 3 strike law is that you can get life in prison for things like shoplifting, which is/can be a felony. So its not like the 3 strikers are all rapists, burglars, king pins, etc.

I don't have a problem with the law in general but do think that some leeway in sentencing based on the actual offense rather than cookie cutter sentencing might be worth adding.

Anyway this dude, ZA, has had dozens of strike outs... if anyone needs to be locked up it was him.

I think Holly's scream might have woke Clint up, but he didn't know it. I've woken up due to a loud noise, though my mind didn't process the noise and I merely deducted that was the cause of waking up.

Just a possibility.

This is my personal opinion and not necessarily the opinion of Websleuths LLC. Feel free to respectfully disagree.

My kids have literally slept through tornadoes before with lighting, thunder and wind. I don't find it strange at all. :twocents:

ETA: There was a house fire down the street once with sirens blaring from three fire engines and my husband slept through the whole thing.

Marc Klaas said that California was going to repeal the three strikes law, which has successfully reduced crime in that state. I'm not sure if it went through or not as I heard him say this last year. I sure hope they were able to keep it. :please:

I live in CA, and if I recall correctly (from voting) it wasn't proposed to completely repeal the three strikes law, it was to amend it to only apply to violent acts. What was happening were people being given life sentences for minor crimes resulting in over population. I think I remember one guy (two prior drug offenses) getting a life sentence for snatching a pizza from a delivery guy. I think the amendment did pass....giving discretion to judges in regard to what constitutes an actual strike (no longer mandatory, case by case basis, should only be for violent crimes, etc...)

maybe earlier if ZA's FB post at 7:39 was about holly.

It was reported early on that Karen Bobo said she last spoke to Holly on the phone around 7:30 to 7:35 am. Of course, LE would have the phone records and can verify those times. The times of the 911 calls will also help LE establish the timeline.

A flurry of phone calls followed between Holly, Drew and Karen about the confusion over Drew hunting on Karen's mother's property.

Karen said she last spoke with her daughter between 7:30 and 7:35, while Clint was still asleep in his room.

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/2...econstruct-time-before-Holly-Bobo-s-abduction

A coon hunt is for hunters to test the skills of their coon dogs. It is a contest between the dogs to see which dog can 'tree' a coon the fastest. The coon is never purposely killed. It is tracked through the woods and the hunters follow the sounds of their dogs barking. Out of a pack of dogs most hunters know the bark/howl of their own dog and can follow it. The hunts are held at night.

Some of these dogs are worth thousands of dollars. they are AKC recognized and are beautiful smart animals. My friend had a national champion and her pups sold for 10 or 12 thousand dollars. So, unlike many of our pets they serve a purpose and give many people great enjoyment let alone raising money for charity. Hope this clears up some of the confusion as to what a 'coon hunt' is. ty

Some of the photos taken by, and of the locals in that area, had pictures of hunters, with their dogs and a good many dead coons hanging on display behind him....FWIW

The facebook time could be completely bogus, and more to do with how screwed up FB is than with the actual timeline.

We'll find out eventually, but that's not going to get him off in a trial anyway if they have other DNA or evidence connecting his property/vehicles to Holly.

Some of the photos taken by, and of the locals in that area, had pictures of hunters, with their dogs and a good many dead coons hanging on display behind him....FWIW

Where were those. Would like to see them. If there were dead coons they were not hunted to eat. lol

I live in CA, and if I recall correctly (from voting) it wasn't proposed to completely repeal the three strikes law, it was to amend it to only apply to violent acts. What was happening were people being given life sentences for minor crimes resulting in over population. I think I remember one guy (two prior drug offenses) getting a life sentence for snatching a pizza from a delivery guy. I think the amendment did pass....giving discretion to judges in regard to what constitutes an actual strike (no longer mandatory, case by case basis, should only be for violent crimes, etc...)

I live in California also. It was prop 36, passed in 2012. You're correct, it was an amendment to ensure that the strikes only apply to serious and violent crimes. It was a much needed amendment and makes you wonder why the original law wasn't written that way from the start...

In a lot of areas racoons are NOT an endangered species and are actually over populated. you can live in the middle of Tampa and get 20 in your back yard at night time.

thats why I said it could be 7:15 - 7:30, especially since she had a big exam that day.

Hopefully the time line can be solidified at some point... it's been 3 years already

If I recall correctly, 3 years after the fact, the timeline was narrowed due to a phone call Holly had with a friend that morning. Was it calling or texting? Mmm...pretty sure it was a call. Holly mentioned she had to put on her shoes and leave for school and that was around the 7:29 mark. Her shoes were flip flops, so maybe she went into her room, slid them on, gathered her books, lunch and soft drink and headed out the door.

Where were those. Would like to see them. If there were dead coons they were not hunted to eat. lol

Coon's hunted mainly for their skins, but they can be eaten. You have to remove glands first, though, without rupturing them.

I grew up hunting coon :)

Still sounds horrible, IMO.

If I recall correctly, 3 years after the fact, the timeline was narrowed due to a phone call Holly had with a friend that morning. Was it calling or texting? Mmm...pretty sure it was a call. Holly mentioned she had to put on her shoes and leave for school and that was around the 7:29 mark. Her shoes were flip flops, so maybe she went into her room, slid them on, gathered her books, lunch and soft drink and headed out the door.

But none of that has ever been outlined in anything official. Like a police log etc. Again "around" 7:29 can be 7:19, etc.

For a long time it was said Holly was wearing white sneakers too, and after a few months it was changed to flip flops...

Here in Kentucky, the guys will spend one night coon hunting, then spend a week to find their dogs! Never made any sense to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member