Holly Bobo, missing from TN 2014 discussion #1 ***ARREST***

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also once these individuals cross path with law enforcement it would be easier to identify them, and something should be done. They have malfunctioning brains and maladaptive behaviors. Even when they are juveniles, and court ordered out patient counseling is not getting it done. The fed and state governments need to invest and require inpatient treatment, they order it for drug offenders, often as alternative to serving time. There needs to be mandated intervention, incarceration, both. If you think your kid has a problem, he/she does, if others are telling you your kid has a problem, then he/she does, for kids with parents who have problems, it needs to be easier for schools to have them evaluated and mandated interventions- we owe it to them and the citizens of this country. I am amazed some of the criminal offenses that some of the people I deal with at work have and are still on or back on the street. I don't think the majority of people realize how bad this is, how our criminal system, and our educational systems are not working.

You are awesome. Also, (jmo) LE needs to be aware of juvenile arrests/convictions. Not to harass But simply to know what they are dealing with. Didn't Casey Anthony get one as well? Again not to profile. Far too often we are seeing cases like ZA's where the writing is ON THE WALL and nothing is being done. The system "works" when it wants to. Talk to any grieving family about a guilty verdict or not guilty verdict. There is no way to give any family what they want most of all. Which kills me. I watched people suffer from this. For years. There is no substitute for losing a child. None.

In this case a lot has to do with what Ocean mentioned. A small community, families know each other, know people in LE and judges. Not saying people were paid off or bribed. It's just nature to "take care of our own the way we see fit" kind of mentality, or the hive mentality as some call it.

ITA. http://www.nbcnews.com/id/25004049/ns/dateline_nbc-crime_reports/t/detectives-daughter/#.Uxt-XzqPLIU

http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/02/27/lunsford/index.html

That one too. Both break my heart.

This stories above are brutal and hard to accept. I guess to illustrate why *myself included* don't understand certain parts of the timeline and want to place blame because somebody did not run out there and save her. As soon as ZA targeted her she was dead. There is no "what if." Again all of this is MOO and not agreed to by a jury.:jail:

ITA. http://www.nbcnews.com/id/25004049/ns/dateline_nbc-crime_reports/t/detectives-daughter/#.Uxt-XzqPLIU

This stories above are brutal and hard to accept. I guess to illustrate why *myself included* don't understand certain parts of the timeline and want to place blame because somebody did not run out there and save her. As soon as ZA targeted her she was dead. There is no "what if." Again all of this is MOO and not agreed to by a jury.:jail:

Sadly , this is true... once he targeted her she was dead... btw... I am sorry for your loss of your friend Murray... I live in the BR area and my sister-in-law was friends with Pam Kinimore...

That is the hardest thing to understand in this entire case. I don't know if LE had him under the radar that long but the Bobo's PIs sure did and he was right at the top of what the PIs called the Adams Gang!

So if PIs can run down this information why in the heck did it take the TBI/FBI another year to move on it?

It makes sense to me they were cautious ........too cautious imo because of his family connection and prominence in the community.

Convicted felons have a very hard time finding a job especially when they have 25 arrests and a (14 page rap sheet) yet from my understanding he was employed by the county and ran errands.

Affluenza seemed to be alive and well when it came to ZA.:banghead:

RE: Convicted felons have a very hard time finding a job especially when they have 25 arrests and a (14 page rap sheet) yet from my understanding he was employed by the county and ran errands.
<BBM for focus>

This is my understanding too, oceanblueeyes. Do we know if this is verified?
If this were known to be true, it may clear up a lot of unanswered questions, imo.. ZA would have become one of the boys & his actions would not have been questioned or suspected on 04/13/2011.
"Hey, I'm just running errands for the Sheriff"...

Psychopaths are very creative, calculating, deflective, and manipulative.. They should never ever be underestimated, imo..
We had discussed many threads back about the WOW Teams revelation that the perp/abductor's route of escape circled back towards the abduction site.

It was suggested that the perp may have been enroute to the Decatur County Sheriff's Dept; the safest place in the county for the perp to lay low from suspicion and insight on the investigation. Virtually all LE resources had congregated on Swan Johnson Rd., once the call went out...

Kinda reminds me of SK big Ed Kemper(coed killer)who hung out a local bar with detectives. Even after confessing the killing of his grandparents. Detectives refused to believe him.. or SK Robert Hansen, who owned/operated a pastry shop... Women were vanishing.. A surviving victim went to police, yet they failed to believe her.. I'll leave it there...

some excerpts from the book he lists as his favorite on Facebook

Always make those above you feel comfortably superior. In your desire to please or impress them, do not go too far in displaying your talents or you might accomplish the opposite &#8211; inspire fear and insecurity. Make your masters appear more brilliant than they are and you will attain the heights of power.

Keep people off-balance and in the dark by never revealing the purpose behind your actions. If they have no clue what you are up to, they cannot prepare a defense. Guide them far enough down the wrong path, envelope them in enough smoke, and by the time they realize your intentions, it will be too late.

Use Selective Honesty and Generosity to Disarm your Victim

One sincere and honest move will cover over dozens of dishonest ones. Open-hearted gestures of honesty and generosity bring down the guard of even the most suspicious people. Once your selective honesty opens a hole in their armor, you can deceive and manipulate them at will. A timely gift &#8211; a Trojan horse &#8211; will serve the same purpose.

http://cgt411.tech.purdue.edu/covey/48_laws_of_power.htm

https://www.facebook.com/JacksonSun

Cars lined up for run for Holly Bobo Memorial Ride.

Looks like there were hundreds of people there.

:tears:

Very sad
:(
fran

ETA : Family, boyfriend of Holly Bobo make statements; memorial ride is today

A statement from the family of Holly&#8217;s boyfriend, Drew Scott, was posted on the same page.

&#8220;There are no words to describe my gratitude to our Lord and Savior and all of you, especially for all the prayers and for all you have done for our precious Holly,&#8221; Scott&#8217;s statement said.

&#8220;All the time of searching, handing out fliers, and most of all for your prayers and not giving up. I know our sweet girl is in heaven and has seen the outpouring of love this community

more at link ........... http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/2...olly-Bobo-make-statements-memorial-ride-today

Longtime member-Tend to read much more than I post.
Thank you so much all of you who have put fourth so much effort towards justice for Holly!
I can not begin to imagine how this family feels. "nothing is normal, nothing feels right, one of us is missing."
The grief they feel I would imagine to be paralyzing. I can imagine it would be difficult to go on.
I know how I feel when our family has an activity and maybe one or two are not able to attend. It just doesn't feel right.
For the Bobo's there will be no more Christmases with Holly, no more birthdays, no parties or picnics.
They will never see Holly graduate, marry and become a mother.
So surreal and so unfair!

Holly Bobo's alleged killer tied to previous abduction try?
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/holly-bobos-alleged-killer-tied-to-previous-abduction-try/
<sniped from article for focus>

In April 2011, following Bobo's disappearance, Heather Sullivan told NBC's Today Show she had suspicions that Bobo's abductor might be the same person.

She did not return multiple requests by WTVF for comment.

Imo, Heather Sullivan, has been muzzled by the TBI/FBI for various reasons. The primary reason given is to protect the integrity of the HB investigation, imo.
Imo, HS did not receive a competent investigation when this incident occured, nor when her home later burned to the ground..
This incident makes me wonder just how many other HS's there are in ZA's past..

The ms media plays a very important intregal part in missing/murdered persons investigations. When they are silenced or intimidated by law enforcement into releasing only spoon fed info, imo, the public's safety is jeopardized..

Imo, we are witnessing the TN ms media coming to this tragic realization due to their vigilant investigating since ZA's arrest and indictment for the kidnapping and murder of Holly Bobo... "Lessons Learned, imo"...

They even told Heather they didn't have money for an artist to do a composite sketch and it bothered Heather so much her family and friends raised the money to have one done. And you are right..........how many other Heathers are out there that feel it is useless to report it to LE. It seems an attempted abduction doesn't mean very much to LE and it has to be successful for them to even take notice. How damn scary is that?

Heather knew if he had tried to kidnap her and she worried that he had kidnapped Holly so she knew he could easily strike again.

It is shameful how LE treated Heather's case. I don't even understand why it took three years to arrest ZA in Holly's case.

IMO

Since I have been reading about true crime for over three decades now, I have long realized it is no one's fault except the one that plotted and planned to murder the victim or victims.

I have learned over the years to place the blame where it really lays. Squarely on the back of the evil doer and no one else. I think understandably, when things like this happens, we expect way too much of others, when in truth they should be given love and support instead because they too have become victims of the murderer.

Murders like this one leaves so many other victims who are also destroyed in its path. So many lives will never be the same since Holly was kidnapped and was subsequently murdered.

Two good parents have lost their only daughter.
One good brother has lost his only sister.
A loving boyfriend has lost the love of his life.

And the community as a whole has lost. Holly was a bright shinning star in her community, and the nights are darker now without her here on earth... lighting up the night with her beautiful sweet smile.:heart:

IMO

Bobo family prepared for next steps in legal case, Decatur County offers more support -
http://timesfreepress.com/news/2014/mar/08/bobo-family-prepared-next-steps-legal-case-decatur/

Could be up to a year before trial...

Its about time. I have never liked the way LE treated the Bobos to begin with.

They should have been supporting them in full all along.

They are a strong family with strong faith in God. They will see this through to the end when justice is finally served.

IMO

Ocean, do you remember why his little brother DA has been in jail since July of last year. IIRC it was because of felon with possession of a firearm. It was in an earlier thread. But I know you were on at that time too. They are now saying they will not say why he's in jail. Do you remember or am I crazy?

Jggordo, I want to apologize for not answering your question. I never ignore anyone when they ask me something. I simply missed this post until just now. I am so sorry that I didn't see it when you asked me. Today is Saturday so I have been like a crazy woman trying to multi-task.:blushing:

I see a poster has been kind enough to give you the answer.

I will be more vigilant next time, I promise.:):seeya:

imo

Ocean, thank you. I was trying to clear something up for another poster actually. Some MSM was reporting that DA was being held and that authorities were keeping the charges "secret". Another poster linked it but I don't believe it is accurate. Some of the MSM are being crazy again.

some excerpts from the book he lists as his favorite on Facebook

Always make those above you feel comfortably superior. In your desire to please or impress them, do not go too far in displaying your talents or you might accomplish the opposite – inspire fear and insecurity. Make your masters appear more brilliant than they are and you will attain the heights of power.

Keep people off-balance and in the dark by never revealing the purpose behind your actions. If they have no clue what you are up to, they cannot prepare a defense. Guide them far enough down the wrong path, envelope them in enough smoke, and by the time they realize your intentions, it will be too late.

Use Selective Honesty and Generosity to Disarm your Victim

One sincere and honest move will cover over dozens of dishonest ones. Open-hearted gestures of honesty and generosity bring down the guard of even the most suspicious people. Once your selective honesty opens a hole in their armor, you can deceive and manipulate them at will. A timely gift – a Trojan horse – will serve the same purpose.

http://cgt411.tech.purdue.edu/covey/48_laws_of_power.htm

Oh yes! Selective honesty.....
as in: Here are some pearls. They are stolen goods. I think there are a couple guys in there trying to flush some more. You might want to rush in there and check them out.

They even told Heather they didn't have money for an artist to do a composite sketch and it bothered Heather so much her family and friends raised the money to have one done. And you are right..........how many other Heathers are out there that feel it is useless to report it to LE. It seems an attempted abduction doesn't mean very much to LE and it has to be successful for them to even take notice. How damn scary is that?

Heather knew if he had tried to kidnap her and she worried that he had kidnapped Holly so she knew he could easily strike again.

It is shameful how LE treated Heather's case. I don't even understand why it took three years to arrest ZA in Holly's case.

IMO

http://www.leadsonline.com/main/leadsonline-sketches/common-questions.php

This article talks about the cost for a composite sketch.
"A black and white sketch is $250 and a color sketch is $350. There is no additional charge if video surveillance is used in the process."

I guess protecting young ladies from being abducted and killed aren't worth a few hundred dollars. :banghead:

Is the Court date still on for this Tuesday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member