Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting.
Then he's a sex offender, or at least one in the making? Snatching a strange woman is beyond his past criminal expertise. Maybe he was getting bold considering he got away with everything else he did.
This lady is lucky if it was ZA, because he's violent. She is lucky he didn't knock her out or use a weapon on her instead of running away when she screamed.

I noticed his MO is very much the same in both cases.

1. Young woman alone.
2. Early in the morning.
3. Suspect is on foot with no vehicle around. (Imo, he parks his vehicle out of sight)
4. Grabs both by the arm to lead them away.

imo

I think it pertains to Holly also. I am not worried about it either.

I don't think he had 'help' as in saying he 'needed help' because he was certainly capable of doing this all on his own as many others in the past has done. I do think he was the one that kidnapped her though and was right in the middle of the murder (and may very well be the one who ended her life) when it happened .........along with whatever happened to her body.

However I do think he had others who willingly wanted to join in with him to do these unspeakable things to Holly.

IMO

I can see what you're saying...but every good criminal likes to have followers. And I believe ZA had a posse.

I have always felt that the true success of a parent was raising a productive, independent adult. One who can contribute positively to society.

If I were giving that press conference and I was the mother of this deranged kid, I would state publicly that I failed as a parent and I would beg forgiveness.
I personally didn't like some of the undertones of her message in that press conference.
Yes, she has been a victim of him but she could've been more realistic in his behaviours many years ago. And took action.

Sticking your head in the sand never turns out well......

Which can derail in a second once that wonderful child experiments with the wrong drug one night at a party and gets hooked. It happens to the best parents.
Not saying the Adams were great to begin with but, like a brain injury's effect, meth and strong drugs can completely alter a person's mind and distort their entire thought process and behavior/personality. The brain is still growing until I believe 25, correct? Taking hard drugs from a young teen on up until adulthood, is bound to turn even the best kid into a monster.
Not excusing his violence on drugs but, they play a part and something a parent can't control.
I do not agree with them bailing him out but I think his family was scared to death of him and did what he wanted them to do.
After all, the system wouldn't put him away after all he did, I'm sure they thought he'd get out and go after them for not providing help and bail.
It's a tricky thing and I can't pass too much judgment on his family yet. Now if evidence comes out they hid evidence or lied to protect him regarding Holly's kidnapping and murder? Then I'll definitely have something to say about his kin.

Interesting.
Then he's a sex offender, or at least one in the making? Snatching a strange woman is beyond his past criminal expertise. Maybe he was getting bold considering he got away with everything else he did.
This lady is lucky if it was ZA, because he's violent. She is lucky he didn't knock her out or use a weapon on her instead of running away when she screamed.

Because he seemed to get away with every violent act he did, I think he was not only becoming bolder like a Teflon Don, but also was becoming bored. He wanted to do crimes he had not done before. Secretly I wondered if he longed to be a serial killer.

He had no motive to kidnap HS other than for sexual assault imo. IMO, the same motive he had when he kidnapped and murdered Holly.

It isn't unheard of that a suspect will have failed attempts before they successfully kidnap and murder someone.

IMO

I can see what you're saying...but every good criminal likes to have followers. And I believe ZA had a posse.

Agree and he liked to think of himself as the leader of the Adams Gang!

Imo, he called all the shots in whatever went down that tragic day and was front and center when it all happened.

imo

If he has been under suspicion for the last year,do you think this is a reason they did not lock him up. Maybe they were watching him and his friends in hopes they would lead them to HB. Just a thought.

I don't know about the last few years since Holly was abducted, but why was he free after all the other stuff he did before Holly?

that's the crazy thing

If he has been under suspicion for the last year,do you think this is a reason they did not lock him up. Maybe they were watching him and his friends in hopes they would lead them to HB. Just a thought.

That is the hardest thing to understand in this entire case. I don't know if LE had him under the radar that long but the Bobo's PIs sure did and he was right at the top of what the PIs called the Adams Gang!

So if PIs can run down this information why in the heck did it take the TBI/FBI another year to move on it?

It makes sense to me they were cautious ........too cautious imo because of his family connection and prominence in the community.

Convicted felons have a very hard time finding a job especially when they have 25 arrests and a (14 page rap sheet) yet from my understanding he was employed by the county and ran errands.

Affluenza seemed to be alive and well when it came to ZA.:banghead:

Because he seemed to get away with every violent act he did, I think he was not only becoming bolder like a Teflon Don, but also was becoming bored. He wanted to do crimes he had not done before. Secretly I wondered if he longed to be a serial killer.

He had no motive to kidnap HS other than for sexual assault imo. IMO, the same motive he had when he kidnapped and murdered Holly.

It isn't unheard of that a suspect will have failed attempts before they successfully kidnap and murder someone.

IMO

If the FB post is about Holly it sounds very angry. Do you think she rebuffed him? When I heard ZA was finally snatched and charged for Holly's kidnapping and murder I don't know why, but I never thought it was about rape/sex assault. I have to rethink it now if he was trying to grab another female, a stranger from another town. If ZA is behind that attempted abduction then he definitely was graduating from local violent druggie hood, to serial predator.
Scary dude.

Which can derail in a second once that wonderful child experiments with the wrong drug one night at a party and gets hooked. It happens to the best parents.
Not saying the Adams were great to begin with but, like a brain injury's effect, meth and strong drugs can completely alter a person's mind and distort their entire thought process and behavior/personality. The brain is still growing until I believe 25, correct? Taking hard drugs from a young teen on up until adulthood, is bound to turn even the best kid into a monster.
Not excusing his violence on drugs but, they play a part and something a parent can't control.
I do not agree with them bailing him out but I think his family was scared to death of him and did what he wanted them to do.
After all, the system wouldn't put him away after all he did, I'm sure they thought he'd get out and go after them for not providing help and bail.
It's a tricky thing and I can't pass too much judgment on his family yet. Now if evidence comes out they hid evidence or lied to protect him regarding Holly's kidnapping and murder? Then I'll definitely have something to say about his kin.
There are children who are born without a conscience. Drugs or bad parenting do not need to be present for this to happen. I believe we are going to find ZA was always a threat to people and his behaviors grew with him.

The reason he was free was not due to his family but the judge and court system.

That is true but I have seen many Judges become blind when it comes to someone in the community who may have families were are well known.

I have seen sweetheart deals given just because the son/daughter happened to be a son/daughter of a prominent family.... when the same case with a different defendant who has no money or prestige gets the book thrown at them for the same crime.

Lady Justice may be blind but at times she can still smell the smell of old money. IMO.

Ocean, do you remember why his little brother DA has been in jail since July of last year. IIRC it was because of felon with possession of a firearm. It was in an earlier thread. But I know you were on at that time too. They are now saying they will not say why he's in jail. Do you remember or am I crazy?

If the FB post is about Holly it sounds very angry. Do you think she rebuffed him? When I heard ZA was finally snatched and charged for Holly's kidnapping and murder I don't know why, but I never thought it was about rape/sex assault. I have to rethink it now if he was trying to grab another female, a stranger from another town. If ZA is behind that attempted abduction then he definitely was graduating from local violent druggie hood, to serial predator.
Scary dude.

I am one that doesn't believe this kidnapping was primarily about sex either. I think it was revenge or some type of violence against a possible rebuff. Not sure. Guess we will have to wait and see what else LE gives us in the way of motive.

There is usually a motive behind murder (like the murder is secondary) unless its just a thrill killer. I always assumed it was to assault her.

There are children who are born without a conscience. Drugs or bad parenting do not need to be present for this to happen. I believe we are going to find ZA was always a threat to people and his behaviors grew with him.

I don't think drugs had anything to do with ZA doing this horrific crime.

He is what he is and always has been inside. The drugs may have helped to bring out the evilness within him but it has always been there, imo. If it becomes known I wouldn't be surprised that he was doing horrible things to others and animals even as a small child.

IMO

Yes, you were very lucky, Bittines39.. DTL had a shadow; a copycat; Sean Vincent Gillis, and task force investigators were unaware that they had two serial killers active in Baton Rouge, LA, at the same time.

Ironically the DTL movie; 'Whiskey Bay', where two of his victims were located was where Mickey Shunick's bike was located after her abduction...
The Mighty Mick courageously fought her attacker; BSL, as did your sorority sister Charlotte Murray Pace, fight DTL..

He posted on our board. Not WS. SVG. Btw.

Just trying to get a handle on this...so was ZA stalking Holly? From the articles I have read and from what I have read about him...he had impulses? up pretty early for a drug addict? Or was he stalking people? I am going with impulses. Usually people who are that addled with drugs are not early risers. I think the Defense will be drugs. BS.

I am one that doesn't believe this kidnapping was primarily about sex either. I think it was revenge or some type of violence against a possible rebuff. Not sure. Guess we will have to wait and see what else LE gives us in the way of motive.

Then it still would be about sex imo. If she did spurn him then of course he would kidnap her and force himself upon her by raping her repeatedly which IMO he did and that was his whole purpose for kidnapping this beautiful young woman.

I cant remember a case right off hand with these particular circumstances where the motive was something other than to sexually assault the female victim.

I truly don't think this case is any different.

Even if she never rebuked him he still would do this imo. If Holly was free to make her own choices she would have never been around this violent loser and he knew it. Yet, I bet he had eyed her for some time.

She.......like Heather Sullivan......were both going to be victims to satisfy his depraved mind. HS is so lucky to be alive today and I know she realizes that and will for the rest of her life.

The only ones who were attracted to ZA were criminals and losers themselves. Holly was unobtainable to ZA and always would be. The only way he could have his way with her is to kidnap her and force her against her will...... which he did.

IMO

When I listen to this video my heart breaks even more for the Bobo family.

These were the five suspects that the Bobo's PI investigators believed were involved and Zach Adams was at the top of the list. That is why it was called the 'A Gang.'

It is heartbreaking that the Bobos had to sit there for an entire year knowing probably ZA was the one who had taken Holly and then wait another year before he was finally arrested.

I cant even comprehend the pain and anguish they felt when they saw Adams out and about in the area walking free.:(

http://www.wsmv.com/video?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=9916686

Longtime member-Tend to read much more than I post.
Thank you so much all of you who have put fourth so much effort towards justice for Holly!
I can not begin to imagine how this family feels. "nothing is normal, nothing feels right, one of us is missing."
The grief they feel I would imagine to be paralyzing. I can imagine it would be difficult to go on.
I know how I feel when our family has an activity and maybe one or two are not able to attend. It just doesn't feel right.
For the Bobo's there will be no more Christmases with Holly, no more birthdays, no parties or picnics.
They will never see Holly graduate, marry and become a mother.
So surreal and so unfair!

He posted on our board. SVG. Btw.

Just trying to get a handle on this...so was ZA stalking Holly? From the articles I have read and from what I have read about him...he had impulses? up pretty early for a drug addict? Or was he stalking people? I am going with impulses. Usually people who are that addled with drugs are not early risers. I think the Defense will be drugs. BS.

I hope that is what the defense puts forth because that never works.

Both times he was up early. I have read that meth heads go 3-4 days without sleeping.

He tried to kidnap HS in the morning about the same time he kidnapped Holly.

IMO

IMO
I know you believe ZA did it for sexual assault, but for some reason I don't.

I think ZA wanted to torture and kill women. He wanted to see that fear in their eyes and the act of murder was the turn on for him. As his violence escalated, he had to up what excited him. We could find rape was the MO in his past, but Holly and possibly other women he went after the last few years served a different purpose for him, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FridayCrimeClub