Holly Bobo, missing from TN 2014 discussion #1 ***ARREST***

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone figured out where the sketch came from in the prior abduction attempt? This video stated TBI or Centerville PD (?) said it was not from them. They said it simply popped up on the web.

http://www.wsmv.com/video?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=9916686

That's a good question. I feel that the bigger this story is and the more media there is attached to it, the more people will try and get into the picture...so to speak.

Like that lady that did the interview talking about how long she has known ZA. Most of the things she claimed have been dispelled by the Bobo family.

JMO

I don't understand the FB posting at all! How is it known he was posting that to HB? Or at her? I didn't think they knew each other personally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The FB post I'm just now seeing in this thread. I don't use FB because of work related stuff, but anyway, you can change the time of posts even from your cell if you post something?
I hope that's the case, because a post less than ten minutes from the last time Holly was seen is not a big gap in time. Clint could be off a few minutes, but the call to his mom from a neighbor set the time line using phone records with little wiggle room.

The FB post I'm just now seeing in this thread. I don't use FB because of work related stuff, but anyway, you can change the time of posts even from your cell if you post something?
I hope that's the case, because a post less than ten minutes from the last time Holly was seen is not a big gap in time. Clint could be off a few minutes, but the call to his mom from a neighbor set the time line using phone records with little wiggle room.

You can't change the time of a post. But it is not unlikely that this grinning nut case could have texted in a post from a cell phone while driving home with Holly in his car trunk or something of the sort.

We do not have any official set in stone time line either.

If every estimated time for the various events (scream, calls, more calls, looking outside, calling, etc.) were off by even just 1 minute you could have a 15 minute variation +/- . Everything has been said to be "approximately" this time or that. Without knowing the times of the 911 calls (never released) we dont have anything absolutely solid. I think Holly was claimed to have been talking to two people at the same time even based on time line irregularities and vagueness. I've heard she was talking to someone from school at/around 7:30 and also her mom at 7:30. So something is off.

Fascinating video! Here's a quote about ZA's brother that opened my eyes:

The words from KB hurt my heart and anger me at the same time. I'm so angry that people feel they can take someone else...that they can take their life. Why are these people like this and how can we stop it? I cannot even imagine the pain this family is in and will continue to be in...

Has anyone figured out where the sketch came from in the prior abduction attempt? This video stated TBI or Centerville PD (?) said it was not from them. They said it simply popped up on the web.

http://www.wsmv.com/video?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=9916686

I'm not sure where the sketch came from but the victim herself claimed that when she saw ZA, she knew that he was the one that attempted to abduct her. I imagine LE is investigating that closely.

Three things of note:

1. ZA's Facebook has a post from Feb 12, 2014 in which he complains about his house being broken into. No mention of what was taken- just a threat to whomever did it.

Q. Could someone 'in the know' have gone onto the property and removed a 'trophy' they may have heard of or seen with the intention of giving it to the police? Or perhaps someone ZA had stolen from in the past went there to get their items back and found a 'trophy', sat on it for a couple of weeks, then turned it in to the police? Either could prompt the new warrant. This could be a picture of her - in dire straights- alive or dead.

Q. Why, with all of the spy technology that is being used now on average Americans has none of it apparently been used to solve this case? Where are the satellite images of that morning/day over the relevant areas? Phone records? Cell phone tower pings? Hello?

<modsnip>
http://www.***********/r/AnomaliesU...ensic_astrologers_nailed_the_holly_bobo_case/

The FB post doesn't concern me too much at this point...and I do believe it was concerning Holly. I think Holly was on ZA's mind. But I don't think ZA was alone in his work. He had help. I think this is how he was able to pull this off so quickly. He possibly had a driver.
We have heard from early on several names....i think they were in cahoots.

The facebook time could be completely bogus, and more to do with how screwed up FB is than with the actual timeline.

We'll find out eventually, but that's not going to get him off in a trial anyway if they have other DNA or evidence connecting his property/vehicles to Holly.

Thanks, I don't use it so I have no idea how accurate the time line is on FB.
Also, as others have pointed out the time line of when Clint last saw Holly walk into the woods could be off several minutes.
I'm sure this was all checked out and if there is a murder indictment, they have more evidence than just rumor and ZA's bad reputation.

Q. Why, with all of the spy technology that is being used now on average Americans has none of it apparently been used to solve this case? Where are the satellite images of that morning/day over the relevant areas? Phone records? Cell phone tower pings? Hello?

Spy satillites dont photograph the same area 24/7. For example I found my "house" on Google Maps and it just shows the street and no house since the house was built after the photo was taken (must have been a few years back too).

The police have phone records. They have not been made public. If there was any pinging, that has not been made public with two exceptions. Wayyy back when Holly first went missing, there was a Friday TV trailer for Monday's Nancy Grace show where she was hyping phone pings and Bombshell evidence. I saw this myself on TV... it played for a day or two over the weekend too. But, when Monday rolled around, her show focused on Casey Anthony with no word at all about Holly. For a while you could find a written transcript of the ad as part of the Friday show transcripts. Also, the sham group that was supposedly making false claims about false evidence talked about phone pings.

Hmm. That Facebook post is concerning to me. In 2011, folks didn't really post to FB via smart phones - or at least it wasn't regular practice. Heck, he may have not even owned a smart phone at that point. I didn't. I had a Blackberry for work and a Samsung flip phone for personal use. Also, she lived in BFE, so cell/Wifi access was probably non-existent.

If he posted that from home, it isn't likely that he is the perp, given the timeline, IMO. LE needs to release some of what they have on this guy to clear up the doubts. I fear they may have just honed in on him because he bragged about doing it, which is something stupid people do rather than evil, calculating perpetrators.

JMO

I would hope LE checked out all his social media posts and computer activity. You can tell if that was posted via PC or cell with forensics.
You can tell if he was logged into a PC that morning, his Internet searches etc.
They have to have evidence for the charges he has against him. Noway the indictments were handed down based on rumor, and his mouthing off about stuff. This is a death penalty case according to LE.

The FB post doesn't concern me too much at this point...and I do believe it was concerning Holly. I think Holly was on ZA's mind. But I don't think ZA was alone in his work. He had help. I think this is how he was able to pull this off so quickly. He possibly had a driver.

Another good point. If another person was involved, along with ZA, then posting around the time of Holly's abduction could be possible.

Is he in custody or released on bond?

ADAMS, ZACHARY RYE
06/07/1984 29 In Custody Chester County Sheriff's Department
Custody Status:
Out of Custody
Date:
02/26/2014
Reason:
Bonded out

I haven't had time to go back and read through the last 10 pages so forgive me if this is old news. I hadn't seen this before now. It's a new article dated today's date.

Sources told WTVF when Zachary Adams, 29, was charged Wednesday with the kidnapping and murder of Bobo, Sullivan identified Adams as the man who tried to kidnap her.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/holly-bobos-alleged-killer-tied-to-previous-abduction-try/

Interesting.
Then he's a sex offender, or at least one in the making? Snatching a strange woman is beyond his past criminal expertise. Maybe he was getting bold considering he got away with everything else he did.
This lady is lucky if it was ZA, because he's violent. She is lucky he didn't knock her out or use a weapon on her instead of running away when she screamed.

Is he in custody or released on bond?

ADAMS, ZACHARY RYE
06/07/1984 29 In Custody Chester County Sheriff's Department
Custody Status:
Out of Custody
Date:
02/26/2014
Reason:
Bonded out

Look at the dates that is his release before he was picked up again...

The reason I get ill at ZA's family is only because I think they always bailed him out, made excuses for him, and didn't hold him accountable over all these years. If he had been in jail for at least one of his many felonies, then Holly would still be with us.

The reason he was free was not due to his family but the judge and court system.

I think it pertains to Holly also. I am not worried about it either.

I don't think he had 'help' as in saying he 'needed help' because he was certainly capable of doing this all on his own as many others in the past has done. I do think he was the one that kidnapped her though and was right in the middle of the murder (and may very well be the one who ended her life) when it happened .........along with whatever happened to her body.

However I do think he had others who willingly wanted to join in with him to do these unspeakable things to Holly.

IMO

The reason he was free was not due to his family but the judge and court system.

If he has been under suspicion for the last year,do you think this is a reason they did not lock him up. Maybe they were watching him and his friends in hopes they would lead them to HB. Just a thought.

Well, we can look back and see where bail was posted in times past. And yes, there should be a couple judges that get demoted for not keeping this repeated felon in jail. I do not see how it is possible for someone who has as many arrests as ZA to actually be out and walking free. He has not done enough time to amount to anything! It almost looks like he was receiving favors from someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shayput1996