Holly Bobo, missing from TN 2014 discussion #1 ***ARREST***

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm. That Facebook post is concerning to me. In 2011, folks didn't really post to FB via smart phones - or at least it wasn't regular practice. Heck, he may have not even owned a smart phone at that point. I didn't. I had a Blackberry for work and a Samsung flip phone for personal use. Also, she lived in BFE, so cell/Wifi access was probably non-existent.

If he posted that from home, it isn't likely that he is the perp, given the timeline, IMO. LE needs to release some of what they have on this guy to clear up the doubts. I fear they may have just honed in on him because he bragged about doing it, which is something stupid people do rather than evil, calculating perpetrators.

JMO

I really don't think LE needs to release anything and certainly not the evidence they have uncovered.

I have no doubt LE knows all about what was put out on his FB site and when. So this doesn't bother me in the least nor does it give me any doubt about ZA being the one. LE has kept up with defendants social media pages for many years now and have used it against them in trials. Even murders that happened back in the mid 2000s.

From what I have read he and others have been bragging about this for sometime. This is not about bragging..........this is all about evidence that has been found showing he is the one that kidnapped and murdered Holly.

IMO

I know I'm thinking waaaayyyy ahead but when do you all think this case will go to trial?

If they do decide to make the case a death penalty case it will be years before it comes to trial. Up to 3-4 years.

If not maybe in a year or so.

IMO

My opinions only, no facts here:

Days back, I was within a few hours of posting my updated and excessively-long and boring Holly Bobo timeline when everything happened on FEB. 28, 2014. When there are major breaks in a criminal case, it affects a previous timeline in at least three important ways. First, the writer must acknowledge the most recent developments at the end of his or her timeline. Second, the writer needs to cross-reference the newest developments with all previous information. And third, whenever something dramatic happens in a high-profile criminal case, the news agencies and random posters come out of the woodwork with new information, more accurate times of events, new witnesses or witness statements, and unfortunately- also floods of new rumors and myths that must be evaluated in a case-by-case fashion.

Around 7:40 AM: (Someone screamed in the direction of Holly’s house; male witness to this scream lives in a house ?nearest? to Holly’s home). This male witness is an adult man who lives with his mother.

OK- just so you know where I am going here- we need to be talking about 7:40 AM and not 7:30 AM. My 7:40 AM timing is within a minute of the supposed Facebook posting.

Sleuth On!
<respectfully sniped for focus>

Mr. Noatak, the neighbor who heard the scream first checked the oil in his vehicle and then added a quart of oil before sharing the scream info with his mother. Imo, combined with the call to KB, this would have taken an additional 5 to 10 minutes before the 911 call was made.

Imo, the fb post was made while ZA was staging in the woods at the 5 Forks Road safe haven where HB's lunch purse was located.

Drive via 5 Forks Rd and Swan Johnson Rd > 4 min
https://www.google.com/maps/dir/5+F...fd89233d755740!2m2!1d-88.1754683!2d35.6800123

I have a question. Is it possible that the picture posted on FB was actually taken at the time it says, but not actually POSTED to FB until later? In my opinion that pic looks like him kneeling outside in the woods. Because of the angle of the woods behind him. He could have been kneeling right next to her for all we know. JMO

Also when it comes to dealers I think they have the most available communication gadgets there are. Those are tools of the trade to them. Better communication, calls, etc. the sales for them. I wouldn't justify the need or expense, but they can and do, I think.

<respectfully sniped for focus>

Mr. Noatak, the neighbor who heard the scream first checked the oil in his vehicle and then added a quart of oil before sharing the scream info with his mother. Imo, combined with the call to KB, this would have taken an additional 5 to 10 minutes before the 911 call was made.

Imo, the fb post was made while ZA was staging in the woods at the 5 Forks Road safe haven where HB's lunch purse was located.

Drive via 5 Forks Rd and Swan Johnson Rd > 4 min
https://www.google.com/maps/dir/5+F...fd89233d755740!2m2!1d-88.1754683!2d35.6800123

Do you have a link to the neighbour checking his oil? Never heard this before.

Mr. Noatak, does your timeline begin back around Feb 6th or so and involve that van being pulled over beginning that whole "pearl heist" fiasco? I believe a lot of all that with the g/f, g/f's sister's brother, AB (the alleged assault victim) has to do with a possible feud between all of them that were catalysts in the unravelling of the "gang" of people.

BTW, thank you for your hard, tedious work on this timeline.

Does that mean he could have posted it the day before? :waitasec:

Sure. I live in a remote area and at times it is only1G. I am not worried as i am sure they have his phone and computer and can tell when he posted it (not the time it says on fb but the time he hit enter)

When I listen to this video my heart breaks even more for the Bobo family.

These were the five suspects that the Bobo's PI investigators believed were involved and Zach Adams was at the top of the list. That is why it was called the 'A Gang.'

It is heartbreaking that the Bobos had to sit there for an entire year knowing probably ZA was the one who had taken Holly and then wait another year before he was finally arrested.

I cant even comprehend the pain and anguish they felt when they saw Adams out and about in the area walking free.:(

http://www.wsmv.com/video?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=9916686

I know I'm thinking waaaayyyy ahead but when do you all think this case will go to trial?

I believe it depends on whether he gets a public defender or not. Other than his home, which I don't believe is considered assets, he probably will qualify. And even if his family hocks the entire Adams Lane I don't believe it would touch the cost of his defense.

I would venture to say not to go trial until next year, for the full trial. If he were to want a plea deal, I don't see prosecution or the Bobo's standing for that. Nor would I blame them in the least. JMO

These were the five suspects that the Bobo's PI investigators believed were involved and Zach Adams was at the top of the list. That is why it was called the 'A Gang.'

It is heartbreaking that the Bobos had to sit there for an entire year knowing probably ZA was the one who had taken Holly and then wait another year before he was finally arrested.

I cant even comprehend the pain and anguish they felt when they saw Adams out and about in the area walking free.:(

I thought they were called the "A Train".

On a side note, the first anchor on that video looked so familiar to me, I had to ask my husband if we knew him somehow. We do. He used to work with my husband at News Channel 3 in Norfolk, Va. I had no idea he was now in Nashville. Small world indeed. (I could tell a hilarious story about his temper, but I'll shut up now. LOL!)

Does anyone know if the Bobo family had an alarm system in the home at the time of the abduction?

I would venture to say not to go trial until next year, for the full trial. If he were to want a plea deal, I don't see prosecution or the Bobo's standing for that. Nor would I blame them in the least. JMO

Victim's relatives/family may have no say in that. it is between the prosecution/DA and the defense atty. I had zero say in the plea offered to and accepted by the man who shot and killed my sister. I didn't even know it was being offered.

Does anyone know if the Bobo family had an alarm system in the home at the time of the abduction?

Not sure it would have mattered since the abduction happened outside.

Wasn't there some discussion wayyyyyy back about being the kind of area where people didn't lock their doors anyway? I forget now after almost 3 years.

Fascinating video! Here's a quote about ZA's brother that opened my eyes:

His brother Dylan is in custody in Obion County, and this gets your attention, on an unnamed Federal charge. No one will tell us why he's there. He does appear on April 4th. He's been in jail for a while.

Don't expect this to go to trial anytime soon folks sadly . I have a gut feeling ZA is going to use all the time they can legally use here JMHO . Also there still might be more arrest coming IMO but obstructing Justice ( knowledge of the crime) if you know what I'm trying to say :-). Sorry in a little pain this Morning and fingers and brain not working together yet lol

"Soon" is a relative thing when it comes to going to trial. I'd say 2015? But who knows. It might vary from state to state.

I am behind. But wanted to ask those that have followed closely. Has the LEOs stated if they are still looking for Holly or not?

Fascinating video! Here's a quote about ZA's brother that opened my eyes:

That certainly opened MY eyes!

Can any expert WSers explain why someone may be in jail... And the charges are kept secret?

TIA...:seeya:

Do you have a link to the neighbour checking his oil? Never heard this before.

~n/t~, I've searched for a link but everything has aged off. The neighbor's mom was interviewed by msm a few months after HB's abduction and shared the story of her son adding oil to his vehicle before heading to work. He told her about hearing the screams coming from the Bobo home and she called KB at school first & then 911..

Has anyone figured out where the sketch came from in the prior abduction attempt? This video stated TBI or Centerville PD (?) said it was not from them. They said it simply popped up on the web.

I don't have a link SeriouslySearching, but imo and from my info, HS was advised by LE that there was no sketch artist available at the time of the abduction attempt. HS and friends pooled their money and paid for a sketch to be drawn of the unknown suspect..

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/lab/forensic-science-support/forensic-art

Highly-trained forensic artists from the FBI Laboratory&#8217;s Forensic Imaging Unit (FIU) stand ready to assist in federal, state, or local agencies with forensic facial imaging support. These services are provided at no cost to the agency.

We provide technical support for the following:

Composite Drawings
Age-Progressed Imagery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads