Holly Bobo, missing from TN 2014 discussion #3 ***ARREST***

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Horribly, this is beginning to look like a gang rape and murder.

Can someone fill us in on who Jason Autry is in relation to ZA?

Saddened they don't have her body for the Bobos to pay final respect to, but I'm thinking one of them may spill the beans! Fingers crossed!

They are best friends.

WREG News Channel 3 ‏@3onyourside 7m
TBI Director: Sworn statements from witnesses who saw Zach Adams & Jason Autry with #HollyBobo

Levi Page ‏@Levi_Page 9m
In 2008 #HollyBobo murder suspect Jason Autry was charged with theft and burglary. He escaped prison from the jail, was eventually captured

Scott Couch ‏@Scott_Couch 11m
TBI has sworn statements saying Holly Bobo was seen with Zac Adams and Jason Wayne Autry after her kidnapping, alive.

Brian Wilson ‏@brianwilson17 5m
BREAKING: Second person indicted in alleged kidnapping, murder of Holly Bobo. Jason Wayne Autry, 39, was already at Riverbend when charged.

So Jason Autry is in Benton County jail to come to Decatur County to be arraigned. That explains the move from Obion County.

And they wouldn't want to keep Zach and Jason in the same jail facility.

JMO's

from Channel 4:

A special grand jury met Tuesday in Decatur County and returned indictments of especially aggravated kidnapping and first-degree felony murder against Jason Wayne Autry, 39, in Bobo's disappearance.

Autry is currently imprisoned at Riverbend State Penitentiary on an assault charge, and he is due for an arraignment Wednesday at 1 p.m.

http://www.wsmv.com/story/25377351/tbi-to-announce-new-details-in-holly-bobo-case

Natalie Jenereski ‏@NatalieJNC9 1m
DEVELOPING: A look at Jason Autry's mugshot, the second man arrested and charged in Holly Bobo's murder. #HollyBobo pic.twitter.com/ZXxxAmLkoP

Bmaz3LfCcAAzZ_t.jpg

It seems ZA hung with an older crowd. Remember there was a news report back a month or so ago where a female was explaining to reporters her thoughts and she claimed to have grown up with ZA, however she was much older than him. I believe several names that have been associated with him are older people.

I hope that each and every person involved in this are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Holly's life did not have to end. Her blood is on all their hands for not telling.

If there were so many "witnesses" where the H3LL we're they when people were searching for Holly?

My guess would be that law enforcement found out that the witnesses drank whiskey for breakfast every morning ......and then discredited them.......until now.

My guess would be that law enforcement found out that the witnesses drank whiskey for breakfast every morning ......and then discredited them.......until now.

With that crew is was probably snorting lines, but same difference ;) addicts are not very trustworthy.

One of Zach Adams’ best friends, by all accounts, is Jason Autry, who is currently serving 15 years to life in prison with 26 felonies on his record. Jason Wayne Autry’s 15 year to Life Sentence Began 11/14/2013 he has a Parole Hearing 03/25/2014 and he has Parole Eligibility 04/12/2014, that’s a pretty short version of 15 years to Life, gee I wonder how he became eligible for Parole in 5 months? Jason Autry, while he was in the Decatur County Jail, became a born-again Christian, apologizing and repenting for his sins and transgressions. It’s interesting to note that Jason Autry has recently been transferred for undisclosed reasons from the Decatur County Jail to the Carroll County Jail.

Now we know why there was never an update status for Jason's Autry's parole hearing last month.

Well, I hate to overstate the obvious, but don't you think the witnesses were scared of these guys? And we assume the witnesses were all guys, but there could be other women involved in this.

And if some of them had been in trouble before themselves, they wouldn't go running to the police. The worst thing would be if they thought they would get locked up with ZA and JA, and possibly attacked in jail. All of that would keep them from talking for a good long time.

I'm horrified thinking that these two may have tortured her before killing her. JMO

One of Zach Adams’ best friends, by all accounts, is Jason Autry, who is currently serving 15 years to life in prison with 26 felonies on his record. Jason Wayne Autry’s 15 year to Life Sentence Began 11/14/2013 [N] he has a Parole Hearing 03/25/2014 and he has Parole Eligibility 04/12/2014, that’s a pretty short version of 15 years to Life, gee I wonder how he became eligible for Parole in 5 months? [/B] Jason Autry, while he was in the Decatur County Jail, became a born-again Christian, apologizing and repenting for his sins and transgressions. It’s interesting to note that Jason Autry has recently been transferred for undisclosed reasons from the Decatur County Jail to the Carroll County Jail.

Seriously this guys record is almost as bad as ZA and getting favors of an early parole hearing after only 5 months.

What is the deal with these 2 guys. Who did they know and who in authority were helping them stay out of trouble.

Im convinced they conspired with someone to be lenient with them.

It would be interesting to find out more about how he escaped that one time. Did someone leave a door open on purpose.

One of Zach Adams’ best friends, by all accounts, is Jason Autry, who is currently serving 15 years to life in prison with 26 felonies on his record. Jason Wayne Autry’s 15 year to Life Sentence Began 11/14/2013 he has a Parole Hearing 03/25/2014 and he has Parole Eligibility 04/12/2014, that’s a pretty short version of 15 years to Life, gee I wonder how he became eligible for Parole in 5 months? Jason Autry, while he was in the Decatur County Jail, became a born-again Christian, apologizing and repenting for his sins and transgressions. It’s interesting to note that Jason Autry has recently been transferred for undisclosed reasons from the Decatur County Jail to the Carroll County Jail.

According to tn.vinelink Jason Autry is in custody at Benton County Jail.

I've got to fix dinner but just wanted to be here for a few minutes...with all of you. I reckon we can sleuth Jason Autry now.. or continue were we left off.

Prayers for Holly's family~

I wish we knew the motive...I just don't see how Holly became the target of these two, I mean surely there are many beautiful girls in the area, but why Holly? Opportunity? Past encounters? Revenge for something we don't know about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy