Holly Bobo, missing from TN 2014 discussion #3 ***ARREST***

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for posting! This answers the coon hunt question that some have had …

Per Candance Wood, Holly’s friend, they doubled dated at the coon hunt.

So, yes, Holly was at the coon hunt. (some posters have been saying that was a rumor)

**Very important**
Also, a man, kept looking at Candance and Holly, then looking at his phone, only to look back in their direction. Candance felt uneasy. She did not know if he was looking at her or at Holly but he was looking at one of them. (She did not mention where the guys, their dates - boyfriends were at this point).
This was four days before the disappearance of Holly. After hearing of Holly’s kidnapping, Candance reflected on the coon hunt creepy event, called Karen and told her. Karen told her to report it. She reported to the TBI. A sketch was done which was showed and compared in this news report to Shayne Austin’s picture. Looks just like him!

So, this was the stalking at the coon hunt. A premeditated act was being planned four days before Holly’s kidnapping.

Thank you for helping to confirm. There were enough rumors early on about her being there that it seemed it had to be true.

The coon hunt is a big event there each year and practically the whole town goes so it would be more surprising if she had not been there.

BBM - Are you serious. OMG

I believe the names began to surface in October, 2012, iiirc on another message forum.

Like someone said over there tonight. Evidently these people were posting about what was told to them but not speaking directly to the police about it.

IMO

Thank you for helping to confirm. There were enough rumors early on about her being there that it seemed it had to be true.

The coon hunt is a big event there each year and practically the whole town goes so it would be more surprising if she had not been there.

I always believed Holly was there. The part I don't believe is when it was rumored that she dissed someone at the coon hunt.

IMO

I cannot get over how huge JA was at the hearing today...one wave of his arm could have cleared out a row of folks........dang......prison food must agree with him.

Yes, Wondergirl, totally serious. These are not innocent choir boys. They are career felons. Jason Autry has 26 felonies on his record! So this fact, along with their names being accused, surely had to cause local LE and TBI to take a look at them.

I don't know what to make of this. Something is off about it.

Do you guys think these guys could possibly be related to any other missing persons / homicide cases? If so, which ones? TIA

I believe the names began to surface in October, 2012, iiirc on another message forum.

Like someone said over there tonight. Evidently these people were posting about what was told to them but not speaking directly to the police about it.

IMO

Nov 16, 2012, page 5372

It's not looking like Shayne Austin was only helping to dispose of Holly.

Is it known whether the other two were at the Coon Hunt?

Was Shayne A (and the others, if they were there) out hunting for a future victim?

When Holly first disappeared I thought her case would be solved quickly. After many months I was afraid it was a cold case. March 2014 came and the first arrest was made. Now another and another.... and I am just sick her family has to go through this. I keep thinking this is some nightmare Deliverance type crime> I absolutely think Holly was targeted by these people. Like Oceanblueeyes I think Holly was kidnapped because of her innocence and beauty, and because the murderers were maybe on drugs,, this will be one sick trial to follow.

Wow ... just saw the news about the "coon hunt" !

And thanks for the links to the interview.

:seeya: Nite Y'all ... check back with y'all tomorrow ...

:please: that Holly will be found !

:please: for the Bobo Family !

So SA is possibly scouting for a potential victim.

SA may be the male in camouflage leading Holly into the woods and delivering her to the others.

And SA appears to have helped or have hidden Holly's body after her death.

He appears to take orders well.

While rape is definitely all about power and control I still think the victim is selected by their attractiveness when the perp takes the risk of kidnapping his victim. Especially if the predator isn't known to ever associate with the victim. I am not talking about a rapist that may creep into a house or goes into rob it and then rapes whatever female is inside the home.

One only has to do is look at the photos of the young women right on WS who have been kidnapped, raped, and murdered by someone they didn't associate it, and one thing each victim has in common is they all are extremely attractive.

When predators like this have all the control over the victim they can select any female they want. Some sexual predators are known to select a victim of their choice, and then stalk them out for days before kidnapping. Those type of sexual predators, who are willing to kidnap their victim, do seem to look for more attractive females, imo.

IMO

Respectfully... our society has a rather narrowly defined definition of beauty/attractiveness. I'd chalk the disproportionate representation on WS to the same distribution of attention afforded to victims of varying race/social status in mainstream media (without faulting any WS posters! It's not up to us how much the media tells us about what). Women of certain socioeconomic statuses (race, class, age, gender identity, mental illness, etc) are statistically much more likely to be victims of sexually motivated crimes and murder, yet the composition of media coverage does not represent this.

Victimology and vulnerability are tragically linked when it comes to opportunistic, control-deprived deviants. We may learn this is not relevant to Holly's case. It is clear ZA, at the least, had no respect for women, so you are correct in the notion that he may have been seeking to defile the type of person he felt most entitled to.. and most deprived of. Mindless, animalistic objectification.

I think one member of the gang will rat out the others and tell where Holly can be found.
I hope it happens soon!

could have been as simple as "come with me" or something else that if we knew would give away the real motive.

Another thing that bothers me is, neighbor hears scream as 7:40 ish, CB wakes up at 7:50ish, does all this looking and calling, then looks out the back window and sees them walking away, but still close to the house. That gives IMO a 10 to 15 minute time frame to Holly and the perp being in the carport...That doesn't indicate to me anyway that the abduction was particularly violent, ie its not like he knocked her out and carried her off..what where they talking about, why stay so long...

My opinions only, no facts here:

This aspect of my timeline still puzzles me. Particularly now, since we apparently have a crowd of suspects, meaning that on the face of it, this is a conspiracy. It was carefully planned. Yet, the designated abductor spends ten or so minutes yakking with Holly AND none of the conspirators knew that her brother was still at home, or even crazier- none of the conspirators knew that she had a brother!?

A more logical explanation would be that originally only the abductor knew about the planned crime, and the remaining suspects became involved afterwards.

But for the sake of argument, let us pretend that all of the suspects were involved in planning and carrying out the abduction. If that were the case, I would still be looking for a master ringleader who is not yet arrested.

Has anyone else had a chance to read the civil complaint for restraining order filed on behalf of SA? This jumped out at me. It's a portion of an email from SA's attorney to the current ADA assigned to the case: (bolded by me)

http://www.scribd.com/doc/221108680/Complaint-Austin-v-TN

Based on this email, it would seem that SA told the TBI where they (supposedly) could find Holly's remains and, wherever the location, the TBI could not find them. All MOO.

My opinions only, no facts here:

This is why I still worry about this case. I hope we do not have a he-said, they-said contest of accusations, but nobody can remember where Holly is. In high-profile criminal cases it is common for unassociated people to claim this and that, for attention or to get some prison sentence reduced. I presume that the prosecution must possess damning physical evidence of some sort.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech