Holly Bobo, missing from TN 2014 discussion #3 ***ARREST***

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"In an exclusive interview with NewsChannel 5, the grandfather dropped a bombshell: His grandson Dylan told the TBI he saw Holly Bobo inside his brother Zach's house after she disappeared.

...I believe that Mr. Adams' brother stated that Holly Bobo was seen in the house alive," said Leonardo.
If the grandfather is telling the truth, Leonardo said that tip would have helped the TBI obtain the warrant to search his property.
It might also explain why Zach Adams later lashed out at his brother -- who is also jailed on separate federal gun charges.

<snip>

Not long after the TBI arrested Zach for Bobo's murder they said he threatened his brother sending a message through another inmate: "He's the one who started this s*** and if he don't shut his mouth he will be in the hole beside her."

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/25324712/new-details-that-led-to-arrest-in-holly-bobo-case

I missed that article - wow! Forget my last post about not knowing.

I don't think this grandfather is doing Dylan (in jail) any favors by saying that, but oh well.

I get a sense of undue consideration shown to JA by the judge. Can't put my finger on it, but don't like it.

My head is spinning. The "no why" is bugging me. I wonder if it was Clint they asked about but she told the perp (s) no followed by why.

I'm having a hard time believing this was a sexually motivated crime. Yes, we are missing pieces of this horrific puzzle.

I agree... It bothers me also, but I was thinking maybe something like the perp is asking her to come see something in the woods, maybe he is telling her someone is hurt can she come help...but that's speculation.

<modsnip>

I hope LE has more than Dylan saying he thinks he saw Holly in his brother's home. With this group its all about who is pissed at who and trying to get them back. I think grandpa just threw Dylan under the bus by saying this.

Sex is always part of the equation when a beautiful girl is taken, but in this case I don't see it being the main motivator. They didn't a do this to simply gang rape her (guh)....but if they did it was to teach a lesson for something else or seek revenge for something else. Moo....

I agree. You said it better than I could. The fact that one of them is her second cousin sends shivers down my spine. There is more to this than meets the eye, IMO.

NT, if you don't believe the motivation for HB's abduction was sexually motivated. I would respectfully suggest that you either be patient until the truth is revealed, or go back and read the many threads prior to this one as to the effects of meth.

CB is family, and is also an innocent victim of this tragedy..

I believe that one of the affects of meth use is impotence..although I have no scientific or direct evidence of that... searching

I agree... It bothers me also, but I was thinking maybe something like the perp is asking her to come see something in the woods, maybe he is telling her someone is hurt can she come help...but that's speculation.

<modsnip>

Could be. Why would she say "no why?" He asked her something. I guess we'll find out at trial. Maybe.

Wow ... Holly's case is on the MSN Homepage.

And there is a beautiful picture of Holly !

Could someone could please post the photo.

Thanks !

Second Suspect in Holly Bobo Murder Case Proclaims Innocence

A second suspect charged in the murder of Tennessee nursing student Holly Bobo pleaded not guilty Wednesday in Decatur County court.

Jason Autry, 39, fidgeted during his arraignment, telling the judge his cuffs were too tight and his hands were turning purple. Before he was led out, he pleaded for the judge’s attention.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/crime-c...y-bobo-murder-case-proclaims-innocence-n93891

140310-holly-bobo-04_53dfacb1909cf7b39f76fe5b7ce8a0f8.nbcnews-ux-640-440.jpg

http://media2.s-nbcnews.com/j/newsc...9cf7b39f76fe5b7ce8a0f8.nbcnews-ux-640-440.jpg

Holly Bobo Murder Suspect Zach Adams Best Friend Jason Autry Gets 15 year to Life Sentence Reduction After Only 5 Months in Prison.
http://billwarnermyblog.wordpress.c...52014-and-he-has-parole-eligibility-04122014/

According to the press conference yesterday, this may be incorrect information from this private investigator.

TBI Director Gwyn stated JA was serving a 3 year state sentence and had a 100 month federal sentence remaining to be served. That is just over 11 years total for both sentences, not 15 to life.

I have yet to figure out where (in court docs or MSM) the 15 to life is coming from.

MOO.

CB is not a suspect or a person of interest, he is not to be discussed in this manner. This includes all of Holly's family and friends.

I think we all know the drill here...

Ima

:tyou: Thanks for posting the photo of Holly, :kimsterwink:

That is a beautiful photo !

:seeya:

Could be. Why would she say "no why?" He asked her something. I guess we'll find out at trial. Maybe.

could have been as simple as "come with me" or something else that if we knew would give away the real motive.

Another thing that bothers me is, neighbor hears scream as 7:40 ish, CB wakes up at 7:50ish, does all this looking and calling, then looks out the back window and sees them walking away, but still close to the house. That gives IMO a 10 to 15 minute time frame to Holly and the perp being in the carport...That doesn't indicate to me anyway that the abduction was particularly violent, ie its not like he knocked her out and carried her off..what where they talking about, why stay so long...

could have been as simple as "come with me" or something else that if we knew would give away the real motive.

Another thing that bothers me is, neighbor hears scream as 7:40 ish, CB wakes up at 7:50ish, does all this looking and calling, then looks out the back window and sees them walking away, but still close to the house. That gives IMO a 10 to 15 minute time frame to Holly and the perp being in the carport...That doesn't indicate to me anyway that the abduction was particularly violent, ie its not like he knocked her out and carried her off..what where they talking about, why stay so long...

We know holly left blood. How or how much is not known. But its odd that after that she would walk somewhat casually into the woods with her abductor.

According to the press conference yesterday, this may be incorrect information from this private investigator.

TBI Director Gwyn stated JA was serving a 3 year state sentence and had a 100 month federal sentence remaining to be served. That is just over 11 years total for both sentences, not 15 to life.

I have yet to figure out where (in court docs or MSM) the 15 to life is coming from.

MOO.

This seems to be the source of a lot of 'sensationalism' about JA. The 15-to-life sentence claimed by this PI is unfounded from what I can find.

JA isn't getting out. Period. I don't think these guys will ever be "out" again.

IMO, this trial should be Federal, or a Special Prosecutor and Judge should be brought in to prosecute the 'A Gang'...

Items from Drug Seizures Stolen or Misused in TN 24th Judicial District

http://www.comptroller.tn.gov/repos...resStolenAndMisusedIn24thJudicialDistrict.pdf

08/17/2011 Report Says Huntington DA misused items confiscated in Drug seizures..
http://chattanoogan.com/2011/8/17/207178/Report-Says-Huntingdon-Tn.-DA-Used.aspx
Couldn't agree more. The judicial and legal ethics in that region are highly suspect to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech