Holly Bobo, missing from TN 2014 discussion #3 ***ARREST***

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm jumping in. Haven't read the last 2 or three pages. Moo is that the cousin angle is one to investigate. From rumors on other boards and statements made by LE, it is my opinion that there is much more to the fact that two of her cousins are accused of doing this to her. If there is a tape and there was prolonged torture and such, it would make sense that she was targeted and this was planned. Because LE is not through with their investigation that includes:
- knocking on other perps doors,
- they won't discuss a motive because they are still putting the pieces together,
- they said much earlier the community will be shocked and saddened

I feel these two cousins didn't just wake up one day and say lets kill our cute, sweet, little cousin, Holly for kicks and giggles.

This is all JMO.

I am somewhat confused about the second cousin kin. I know that Austin is related on Dana's side through a grandmother but I had never heard until this morning that somehow Autry is related to Austin and how.

It has been rumored for awhile that Austin was Holly's second cousin. I would like to know if he really even came around much. I have second cousins right in my small community that I rarely ever see.

One thing is though Austin would probably know all the ends and outs of the Bobo property if he grew up there and would probably know that Holly went to school and also knew that both of her parents worked.

I just cant see any of the Bobo family hanging around Autry who was in the Aryan Brotherhood and its obvious from his hearing this morning he is quite odd and that is putting it mildly.

Sadly since they were all meth addicted groupies that seem to hang together... I CAN see them all getting together and planning to kidnap Holly.:(

IMO

Has anyone else had a chance to read the civil complaint for restraining order filed on behalf of SA? This jumped out at me. It's a portion of an email from SA's attorney to the current ADA assigned to the case: (bolded by me)

Based on our conversation, it is my understanding that you do not need my client for any tasks at this time. That being the case, until such time that you need him to further fulfill his obligation under the Immunity agreement, my client intends to return to work. Should you need him for any future proffer sessions, to testify or to show agents the location he identified in the interview please contact me so we can set it up.
http://www.scribd.com/doc/221108680/Complaint-Austin-v-TN

Based on this email, it would seem that SA told the TBI where they (supposedly) could find Holly's remains and, wherever the location, the TBI could not find them. All MOO.

Does anyone remember why Clint was home that day? He wasn't supposed to be.

Has anyone else had a chance to read the civil complaint for restraining order filed on behalf of SA? This jumped out at me. It's a portion of an email from SA's attorney to the current ADA assigned to the case: (bolded by me)

http://www.scribd.com/doc/221108680/Complaint-Austin-v-TN

Based on this email, it would seem that SA told the TBI where they (supposedly) could find Holly's remains and, wherever the location, the TBI could not find them. All MOO.
After 3 years a cadaver dog would have to be directly on top of the remains to locate them. It will not be an easy task to recover them.:fence:

After 3 years a cadaver dog would have to be directly on top of the remains to locate them. It will not be an easy task to recover them.:fence:
I see your point. Also, we have no idea how specific or vague SA's location was.

If his immunity agreement was predicated on him giving up the location where she was buried and they couldn't find her, or any evidence of burial at all, that may be the State's basis for voiding the immunity agreement entirely. That was more my point, and I should have been clearer.

MOO.

He escaped from jail in 2008. Was he still on the run in 2011, or was he recaptured and already out again?

For the record, I have never felt Holly was involved in anything the slightest bit nefarious. But I think there is some type of revenge...or something, I can't put my finger on it.....that is the true motive for this crime.

I think you are right Shefner. I have a feeling that someone in ZA's group thought that Holly ratted them out (or was going to) somehow. Probably related to drugs in their warped minds. I am sure there has been talk around the town about ZA's activities and who knows what was said and to whom. I'm not saying that Holly did anything wrong, just how they perceived it. Drugs were their bread and butter. JMO

I hate to say it, ~n/t~, but I don't think it was officially declared why he was home. We heard he was out of school for something...and then we heard he had been home to attend a concert or something. If we heard the truth about it, I can't recall.
I think Holly may have thought she could handle the situation, at least initially. Yes, she was brave not to wake Clint...but we do know a neighbor heard her scream loudly. So she was startled. But I think, as I have said before, she may have recognized the individual and thought she could somehow get out of it.

Perhaps because of her naiveté, she didn't realize how terribly bad the situation was. I don't think for a moment she had dealings with these guys...so she figured, if she knew this man, she could eventually calm him down and walk free.

Topix.

If you haven't looked at Topix regarding this case, you might want to take a peek. You can use your brower's search engine and put in Holly's name and Topix and you'll be there. Last time I looked, there were over 7000 posts regarding this case. Some of the comments are in line with the arrests, and many (from prior) have been completely inaccurate. There's gossip, rumor, speculation and fact. How do we discern one from the other? We can't. And that's why we don't allow Topix to be a source link.

For those of us who are reading over there, please remember that when we post here, we need to keep our information focused on MSM and LE information. That's just how we roll on Websleuths.
:tyou:

We can't use Topix as a source link, no. So usually it's useless. I linked it so you guys could save time. :seeya:

Save it cuz I prolly won't do it again. LOL

I hate to say it, ~n/t~, but I don't think it was officially declared why he was home. We heard he was out of school for something...and then we heard he had been home to attend a concert or something. If we heard the truth about it, I can't recall.
I think Holly may have thought she could handle the situation, at least initially. Yes, she was brave not to wake Clint...but we do know a neighbor heard her scream loudly. So she was startled. But I think, as I have said before, she may have recognized the individual and thought she could somehow get out of it.

Perhaps because of her naiveté, she didn't realize how terribly bad the situation was. I don't think for a moment she had dealings with these guys...so she figured, if she knew this man, she could eventually calm him down and walk free.

My head is spinning. The "no why" is bugging me. I wonder if it was Clint they asked about but she told the perp (s) no followed by why.

I'm having a hard time believing this was a sexually motivated crime. Yes, we are missing pieces of this horrific puzzle.

If anyone is interested. Here is the link that verifies Autry and Holly were cousins. http://www.localmemphis.com/story/d...-murder-of-holly/14376/r-XYZWhxJ0Ky1EHaqKvHBg

Thank you

On Tuesday, TBI Director Mark Gwyn's announcement confirmed the rumors. Autry, 39, already serving prison time for an unrelated aggravated assault, was charged Tuesday with kidnapping and murdering Holly Bobo. Autry's dad said he and Bobo's dad are first cousins.

Sick sick sick

I have always wondered about that, but I'm afraid to even ask innocent questions where CB is concerned. :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briankap