Holly Bobo, missing from TN 2014 discussion #3 ***ARREST***

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to say it, ~n/t~, but I don't think it was officially declared why he was home. We heard he was out of school for something...and then we heard he had been home to attend a concert or something. If we heard the truth about it, I can't recall.
I think Holly may have thought she could handle the situation, at least initially. Yes, she was brave not to wake Clint...but we do know a neighbor heard her scream loudly. So she was startled. But I think, as I have said before, she may have recognized the individual and thought she could somehow get out of it.

Perhaps because of her naiveté, she didn't realize how terribly bad the situation was. I don't think for a moment she had dealings with these guys...so she figured, if she knew this man, she could eventually calm him down and walk free.

Shefner, CB, was home to complete an assignment for school. Imo, HB knew immediately that she was being abducted and likely fought the attacker, who imo was ZA. A sexual predator's first rule of prey is to gain compliance of the innocent victim.. The blood on the carport is an indication that HB resisted the attack and was violently attacked either with physical force or weapon, likely a knife...JMO

Imo, many of the items located during the search were items secretly left behind by Holly Bobo; leaving a Hansel & Gretel type trail... Hoping for a rescue by Law Enforcement, which tragically never came...

I had to get offline today just as things were starting in court.

One reporter says that things were like a "circus" today:

Carley Gordon ‏@WSMVCarley 59m
It was a circus in court today we will show you at 4,5 and 6 #HollyBobo

Anyone else look at Autry and think Lenny from Of Mice And Men?

Anyway...I almost believe him when he says he's innocent. I must be having an off day or something.

I hate to say it, ~n/t~, but I don't think it was officially declared why he was home. We heard he was out of school for something...and then we heard he had been home to attend a concert or something. If we heard the truth about it, I can't recall.
I think Holly may have thought she could handle the situation, at least initially. Yes, she was brave not to wake Clint...but we do know a neighbor heard her scream loudly. So she was startled. But I think, as I have said before, she may have recognized the individual and thought she could somehow get out of it.

Perhaps because of her naiveté, she didn't realize how terribly bad the situation was. I don't think for a moment she had dealings with these guys...so she figured, if she knew this man, she could eventually calm him down and walk free.

Shefner: Holly is the one who had been studying, not Clint. He was asleep.

This is a good recent article about the timeline:

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/2...econstruct-time-before-Holly-Bobo-s-abduction

Clint explains his actions here, based on a neighbor calling the mother, and her calling him - it's pretty complicated:

James Barnes, a neighbor of the Bobos', lives about 350 yards away in a mobile home beside his mother's home. The neighbors are separated by a ravine and a small pond.

Barnes said he walked out of his home at about 7:40 that morning as he prepared to go to his construction job and heard a scream from the Bobos' house. He told his mother, Cathy Wise, about the scream and went to work.

Wise called the school where Karen taught and told a secretary she did not want to alarm Karen, but that her son heard a scream from the Bobos' house. Karen was in the cafeteria away from her cell phone, and a secretary found her and relayed the message.

Clint, who is 25, woke up around this time and called his mother. He did not hear the scream.

"The dog woke me up barking, and I looked out front and expected to see the electric truck or something," Clint said. "I woke up about 7:50, and I expected to see someone checking the meter, but I didn't see any vehicles.

"I looked out the window and saw Holly's car still here, and I knew she wasn't in the house because I had looked in her room," Clint said. "That's when I called Mom to ask her if Holly had caught a ride with someone or if she didn't have school, but she didn't answer."

Karen said she did not answer her son's call because she left her phone in a classroom. After she received the message from the secretary, she went into the school library, not far from the cafeteria, and called home to ask if everything was OK.

When Clint answered the phone, he said Holly's car was still at the house.

"At that point I knew something was wrong because Holly should have already gone to school," Karen said. "I hung up and dialed 911."

Clint said he had talked to Holly's boyfriend the night before, and Drew told him he was going turkey hunting the next morning, but Drew had not specified where he was going to hunt. Clint said that even after he talked with his mother, he still did not know Drew was hunting on his grandmother's property that morning.

"It was after I spoke with (Mom) that I walked into the kitchen and looked out the window and saw (Holly) and a man dressed in camouflage walking toward the woods," Clint said. "I called Holly's cell phone, and it rang five times and went to voicemail, and I called Drew's phone also, and the same thing happened. What that assured me was that they were in the same place because neither one of them answered their cell phone."

After 3 years a cadaver dog would have to be directly on top of the remains to locate them. It will not be an easy task to recover them.:fence:

Just to clarify what's bolded.

Researchers from the University of Alabama, hoping to zero in on how long the scent of death might linger at a crime scene, designed a test for the state police’s cadaver dogs. A single human vertebra, more than 30 years old, was buried 12 inches deep. The dogs were let loose across a 300-by-150-foot plot, and several succeeded in sniffing out the dry bone fragment.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_..._cadaver_dogs_smell_30_year_old_corpses_.html

I had to get offline today just as things were starting in court.

One reporter says that things were like a "circus" today:

Carley Gordon ‏@WSMVCarley 59m
It was a circus in court today we will show you at 4,5 and 6 #HollyBobo

BBM: I had to think about this for a minute because all I saw was a packed courtroom ...

Ah yes, this reporter must be referring to the A Train and their "supporters" -- IF any of their "supporters" were in court ...

:moo:

:seeya: And Thanks for this update !

I have felt this way since early on. Could a female have gone along with this? Stood by the side while her boyfriend or brother took Holly's life, all the while resenting Holly for her beautiful looks, her good home life?

I am wayyyy behind... Apologies in advance...

But it is so hard for me to comprehend that a female is involved, too...

(though it, of course, is unfathomable that males could do this in the first place...:devil:)

I am thinking motive could be one or both of the following...

Jealousy

Boyfriend is her drug supply

???

:sick:

Things are moving very quickly, but can someone fill me in with a short answer or direct me to a link that cracked this case? Was it the confession of the inmate?
wow, is all I can say abducted, kidnapped by her own second cousins.
I remember someone saying they thought Holly was being held by two or more men that were WP extremists a few years back. That's just chillingly accurate. Disturbing. :(
Thanks in advance!

Things are moving very quickly, but can someone fill me in with a short answer or direct me to a link that cracked this case? Was it the confession of the inmate?
I remember someone saying they thought Holly was being held by two or more men that were WP extremists a few years back. That's just chillingly accurate. Disturbing. :(
Thanks in advance!

We don't have that information, as far as I know. There may be more than one person talking behind the scenes. We know there was a Grand Jury, but not what evidence was shown to them for the arrest of these guys.

We'll know in time as they go to trial.

My head is spinning. The "no why" is bugging me. I wonder if it was Clint they asked about but she told the perp (s) no followed by why.

I'm having a hard time believing this was a sexually motivated crime. Yes, we are missing pieces of this horrific puzzle.

I was thinking along the lines of:
"Do you know why I am here?"

"No why?"

Thanks in advance!

I think it was the confession of Dylan, Zack's brother, who is currently being held in a separate prison on gun charges.

A close friend of the Bobo family said Tuesday was an emotional day for the family, after the TBI returned an indictment on a second man in connection with Holly's death and disappearance.
http://www.wbbjtv.com/news/local/Ho...ak-Out-after-Second-Indictment-257269211.html

Jason Wayne Autry, the man indicted on Monday for the alleged kidnapping and murder of Holly Bobo, appeared in court to be arraigned on Wednesday
http://www.wbbjtv.com/news/local/Suspects-in-Holly-Bobo-Case-Arraigned--257377181.html

Holly Bobo Case Update 2014: Two More Men–Jason Autry and Shayne Austin–Face Charges
By Associated Press | April 30, 2014

"After prosecutors revoked an immunity agreement, a third man could face charges in the disappearance of 20-year-old nursing student Holly Bobo from her home near Parsons three years ago.

According to documents posted online by The Jackson Sun, a March 6 agreement granted Shayne Austin immunity from various charges, including those arising out of the disposal of Bobo’s body. In return, the 29-year-old agreed to assist the investigation, including “accompanying law enforcement to any location requested.”

Adams said “tell my brother he is the one who started this … and if he doesn’t shut his mouth he will be in the hole beside her,” the affidavit states."

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/650...n-jason-autry-and-shayne-austin-face-charges/

I think it was the confession of Dylan, Zack's brother, who is currently being held in a separate prison on gun charges.

He was definitely interrogated according to ZA and Dylan's mother, but we don't know if "confessed" to anything. This article came out before ZA was arrested.

http://www.fox17.com/news/features/top-stories/stories/the-search-holly-bobo-continues-19941.shtml

The TBI also searched Zach's great-grandparents old, dilapidated home across Highway 69 from his house. Cindy says the family is dealing with rumors about not only Zach, but his younger brother, Dylan Adams.

Cindy says Dylan has been behind federal bars since July. She says he deals with learning disabilities and was questioned by investigators this week. "I asked him, 'Did you get interrogated?' He said, 'Yeah mom I did. They kept me up all night asking me all these questions about Zachary and Holly, "explained Cindy.

TBI is not releasing any information on whether Dylan or Zachary are involved in the investigation directly.

Police Search For Escaped Inmate

Posted: Jan 02, 2008 8:10 AM EST
Updated: Jan 02, 2008 10:18 AM EST

Law enforcement all around Decatur County said they will be on the lookout for an escaped inmate Wednesday morning.

Jason Wayne Autry, 33, escaped from the Decatur County Jail Tuesday night around 9:30 p.m. Officers and canine units in the area spent the night searching for him.
http://www.newschannel5.com/story/7565893/police-search-for-escaped-inmate

Folks, I am from Hardin Co., TN; the next county over from Decatur County. Still have many relatives living all around there. I always joke with folks and tell them that if you believe in Adam & Eve, then we are all related.. Seriously, there were only two places to meet your spouses in rural areas of the south; Church and Corn Shuckings...
Still joking, but there is a lot of truth in that.
Imo, I wouldn't focus too much on the coincidence of the suspects being relatives. Remember we are dealing with psychopathic personalities of violent recidivist career criminal meth heads.

'Blame the Brain'...'Vanderbuilt University Researchers found that Psychopaths are Wired Differently'.. 'They Crave Rewards, No Matter the Cost'...

http://www.smartplanet.com/blog/science-scope/blame-the-brain-psychopaths-are-wired-differently/

A close friend of the Bobo family said Tuesday was an emotional day for the family, after the TBI returned an indictment on a second man in connection with Holly's death and disappearance.
http://www.wbbjtv.com/news/local/Ho...ak-Out-after-Second-Indictment-257269211.html

Jason Wayne Autry, the man indicted on Monday for the alleged kidnapping and murder of Holly Bobo, appeared in court to be arraigned on Wednesday
http://www.wbbjtv.com/news/local/Suspects-in-Holly-Bobo-Case-Arraigned--257377181.html

You know that video told me a lot. That guy is huge. I bet he could make ZA nervous.
I do not believe for one minute he is innocent not even for one second!

Stating that he'd swear on the Bible with his right hand he is innocent sounds like something he's used to saying a lot in a pinch. What a bunch of bull! Notice how quickly his demeanor changed when he was being led away and saw his supporters in the courtroom?

I'm not fooled one bit! ZA may be bad news but Autry is worse and runs the show in my opinion. He gives me shivers and I cannot think about what Holly endured at his beckoning much less the others involved.

"In an exclusive interview with NewsChannel 5, the grandfather dropped a bombshell: His grandson Dylan told the TBI he saw Holly Bobo inside his brother Zach's house after she disappeared.

...I believe that Mr. Adams' brother stated that Holly Bobo was seen in the house alive," said Leonardo.
If the grandfather is telling the truth, Leonardo said that tip would have helped the TBI obtain the warrant to search his property.
It might also explain why Zach Adams later lashed out at his brother -- who is also jailed on separate federal gun charges.

<snip>

Not long after the TBI arrested Zach for Bobo's murder they said he threatened his brother sending a message through another inmate: "He's the one who started this s*** and if he don't shut his mouth he will be in the hole beside her."

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/25324712/new-details-that-led-to-arrest-in-holly-bobo-case

Police Search For Escaped Inmate

Posted: Jan 02, 2008 8:10 AM EST
Updated: Jan 02, 2008 10:18 AM EST

Law enforcement all around Decatur County said they will be on the lookout for an escaped inmate Wednesday morning.

Jason Wayne Autry, 33, escaped from the Decatur County Jail Tuesday night around 9:30 p.m. Officers and canine units in the area spent the night searching for him.
http://www.newschannel5.com/story/7565893/police-search-for-escaped-inmate

Was that when ZA had the break-in?

Also, his tattoo says it all as far as I'm concerned!

Autry was last seen in blue jeans, red-wing boots, and a tan CarHartt jacket. He has a tattoo of the grim reaper on his left shoulder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech