Holly Bobo, missing from TN 2014 discussion #3 ***ARREST***

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing I don't understand about the immunity agreement is that in it, the cover of statements and activities dating back to Jan. 1, 2011. Which is before the abduction took place. Could those things be cause and effect? If they were just drug charges on Shayne's behalf they would have been resolved by now.

JMO's

http://www.scribd.com/doc/221108680/Complaint-Austin-v-TN

My opinions only, no facts here:

First, the officials obtain their initial information from the main suspect's brother. This brother happens to be in prison for a fairly long stint. We do not know if the main suspect's brother was offered a deal (shorter sentence) to talk. But we presume that he claimed certain things about who abducted Holly Bobo and these things implicated his brother (the main suspect).

Then we have the utterly-predictable "jailhouse confession" of the main suspect, where he threatens his brother for ratting on him, in the presence of other inmates. I discussed the probability of this jailhouse confession before it happened; this is why I call it utterly predictable.

Then we have the immunity agreement with this other guy (see Pearl response to reedus23 post above), who apparently does not really know where the remains are. Maybe it is just me, but does anyone get the feeling that the officials are bouncing off the walls and getting worried? None of this circus would be necessary if the officials possessed unequivocal evidence from the get-go.

I said this in my Holly Bobo timeline and I will say it again here, "a lot of people may be talking, but who is telling the truth?" Sure, the prosecutors may yet get a conviction of one or more of the detained suspects, but will the truth be served?

Remember, the current names or initials being bandied about here are not necessarily the most logical suspects from the local community. I spent hundreds of hours constructing my Holly Bobo timeline, and I "encountered" other interesting possibilities during this exercise.

Is there any way you would consider sharing some of these interesting possibilities? I am just too curious for my own good. Lol

.@NC5_NickBeres says Autry answers questions about his relationship with Adams and Bobo. #EXCLUSIVE Mon & Tue at 6 on @NC5

"I'm a drug addict and thief. Are you a killer? No sir. By no means. I'm not a killer," said Autry, in #EXCLUSIVE to air Mon @NC5 #HollyBobo
BnyWlNuCcAAvmu7.jpg

https://mobile.twitter.com/willnunley

This is the type of behavior that characterize the psychopath. The psychopath needs to feel he has made others believe his lies...

This is a good video if you have the time
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgGyvxqYSbE

My opinions only, no facts here,

At first glance the photo and the police sketch are superficially similar. But then- look at the nose!! The actual guy has a very small button or pug nose, but the sketch shows a long aquiline nose. The first thing I would notice about this guy is that very tiny nose.

I think we underestimate just how difficult it would be to recall and describe another person's features with great accuracy.
I know this will sound silly, but I have tinkered with a few apps that aim to mimic tools used by LE to create such sketches (google has a decent free one called 'photofit me' - hope that's ok to mention) and it's hard work. These apps are just for fun, but sheesh I couldn't even get my own face looking anything like myself - and the nose was actually the most difficult feature. I think I have a pretty ordinary looking nose, but the array available made me realise I don't even really know what shape it is! I was no better when I tried to make images of my sons as well. I can't imagine how hard it would be to describe or point out a stranger's features, after only one sighting.

My experience has been that we never know the full truth in any of these cases unfortunately. There may be various forms of so-called closure, but rarely are all the questions answered, much less answered truthfully.

I do think that in this case, the complete truth of what happened will ever be known. I don't think these suspects are capable of telling the truth. Even if one did, like Mr. Noatak asked, who to believe. I foresee these people shortly turning on one another, kind of like sharks in a feeding frenzy. Maybe some nuggets of truth will come out. My one glimpse of JA during his arraignment leads me to think he will try to make this all about "me, me, me." He did not show any seriousness in that courtroom with his whining about the handcuffs being too tight. Too bad LE could not have put lip locks on him so the public did not have to hear his foolishness in the midst of trying to get justice for Holly. I apologize if I have offended anyone. I'm just tired of people charged with crimes trying to disrupt and make a circus out of the process of justice.

I do think that in this case, the complete truth of what happened will ever be known. I don't think these suspects are capable of telling the truth. Even if one did, like Mr. Noatak asked, who to believe. I foresee these people shortly turning on one another, kind of like sharks in a feeding frenzy. Maybe some nuggets of truth will come out. My one glimpse of JA during his arraignment leads me to think he will try to make this all about "me, me, me." He did not show any seriousness in that courtroom with his whining about the handcuffs being too tight. Too bad LE could not have put lip locks on him so the public did not have to hear his foolishness in the midst of trying to get justice for Holly. I apologize if I have offended anyone. I'm just tired of people charged with crimes trying to disrupt and make a circus out of the process of justice.

Offend??? Let me just add, don't forget waving and smiling after the hearing was over, in a classic display of lack of empathy.

I also think we may see some of the main players turn on each other "especially if" after the defense lawyers tell them the stories of the key witnesses, those stories attribute actions to the main suspect that the main suspects know the key witnesses did.
I also wouldn't be surprised after the evidence is released to the defense to see one or more of the main suspects cop a deal to avoid the DP.

I think we underestimate just how difficult it would be to recall and describe another person's features with great accuracy.
I know this will sound silly, but I have tinkered with a few apps that aim to mimic tools used by LE to create such sketches (google has a decent free one called 'photofit me' - hope that's ok to mention) and it's hard work. These apps are just for fun, but sheesh I couldn't even get my own face looking anything like myself - and the nose was actually the most difficult feature. I think I have a pretty ordinary looking nose, but the array available made me realise I don't even really know what shape it is! I was no better when I tried to make images of my sons as well. I can't imagine how hard it would be to describe or point out a stranger's features, after only one sighting.
Agree, I amazed how others are able to work with artists in creating a picture of a perp.
I do find that some faces of those I see standout more clearly in my mind for some reason, while others I just cannot picture clearly...

I agree, and a nose especially looks different if someone is looking up or down, or you see their profile.

The nose in that picture isn't the important thing. The hair, glasses and especially the mouth/lips and ears are nearly identical. Most people couldn't come up with such a good sketch after seeing someone just across a room.

Don't think anyone has replied yet ?

Here you go :

*Link to News item below

25397291_BG1.jpg

* http://wnow.worldnow.com/story/25397291/bobo-friend-describes-man-in-camouflage-at-coon-hunt

Talking about the sketch, If someone asked me what the guy looked like the first thing I would say is that he looks like Porky pig, because that is the first thing I thought when I saw his picture.

Okay, the artsy side of me, majority of my life, gets this sketch artists interpretations from the victim. I can see especially from the mouth area. Trying to describe the high arche of the lips. Then the hair, short and spikey, I see the artists rendention of this. The chubbyness, well he wasn't chubby in that drunk video.

When did SA get that scar? When did JA get his by his right eye? When did ZA...nevermind haven't looked that close. He scares me. His eyes mostly. jmo Or in sketches are certain facts held back. I'd think it's a possibility.

jmo

RBM - And one of the reasons I always felt CB was unfairly and unjustly criticized about his description.

:seeya: Morning, Y'all !

I am trying to find Mr. N's Timeline, and cannot find it.

Does anyone have a link ?

TIA !

Sorry... I am way behind...

but this comment that JA's lawyer may be in jail (or on trial) before JA's trial made me giggle...

:giggle:

:seeya: Hello !

Jumping off your post here : And I thought no one would beat Jose Baez ... lol !

:floorlaugh: . . . :moo:

:seeya: Hello !

Jumping off your post here : And I thought no one would beat Jose Baez ... lol !

:floorlaugh: . . . :moo:

I just love your nic. :seeya: I know I am O/T, and I apologize to the mod gods, but it had to be said. Lol

.@NC5_NickBeres says Autry answers questions about his relationship with Adams and Bobo. #EXCLUSIVE Mon & Tue at 6 on @NC5

"I'm a drug addict and thief. Are you a killer? No sir. By no means. I'm not a killer," said Autry, in #EXCLUSIVE to air Mon @NC5 #HollyBobo

https://mobile.twitter.com/willnunley

:bump: Interview Tonight and Tomorrow :

Here is the link for NC5 : http://www.newschannel5.com/

JMO but I don't think there will be any "surprises" in this interview ... just a lot of BS from Autry ...

:moo:

I'd really like to know what evidence the state has against Autry. I would think it would HAVE to be more than just " ZA said you did it." , or " DA said he saw you with the body."

Stuff like this drives me nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member