Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:seeya: Thank You, Lyric.

I keep checking and still no update on today's hearing for MP.

:banghead: I want to know WHAT is going on with this person and connection to the A's.

By the look of the picture of court, seems like they are in General Sessions. If that be the case LOL it will be a while. "P" is very far away in the alphabet.

The connection, well it just seems to me, they are all in the flock of the same kind~

Sarah Clausen ‏@WSMVSarahClause 56s
Pearcy hearing has been moved to next Monday at 1 pm #hollybobo. He was jus appointed an attorney

Dog Gone Cutie Pie, I didn't put it in the "Court date thread".

WSMV:

Sarah Clausen ‏@WSMVSarahClause

Mark Pearcy hearing happening now #hollybobo pic.twitter.com/vFOSKBiRUy

BqQv4UXCcAA3N22.jpg

WSMV:

Sarah Clausen ‏@WSMVSarahClause

Mark Pearcy hearing happening now #hollybobo pic.twitter.com/vFOSKBiRUy

BqQv4UXCcAA3N22.jpg

Is that a bullet proof vest? His brother sure didn't have one on.

Who is that girl with the long dark hair? her head is down, she looks like she is weeping. She and the women next to her are dresses in pink...?

Who is that girl with the long dark hair? her head is down, she looks like she is weeping. She and the women next to her are dresses in pink...?

I think that is probably other's waiting for their turn in front of the judge.

From Twitter:

anne hillebrand ‏@annehillebrand2
Bond Set At $55K For Suspect Charged In Connection With #HollyBobo Case http://www.newschannel5.com/story/2...-suspect-charged-in-connection-with-bobo-case … Mark Lynn Pearcy

Pearcy told the judge he had not hired an attorney, and the court appointed a public defender from Jackson as there was a conflict of interest with the Decatur County public defender.

The judge set his bond at $55,000, and set the next court date for next Monday.

:seeya: Yep, Lyric ... good catch about the vest.

From News Channel 5:

Mark Lynn Pearcy wore a bullet proof vest over his black and white prison jumpsuit, as well as handcuffs and shackles on his feet. Pearcy told the judge he had not hired an attorney, so the court appointed a public defender from Jackson, as there was a conflict of interest with the Decatur County public defender.

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/2...-suspect-charged-in-connection-with-bobo-case

I don't keep up much with this case just because there is so much going on so ive decided to just wait for trial. So I'm sorry I didn't know this. But they airlifted evidence from ZA place? That seems like some pretty major evidence. I'd like to know what it was myself.

AmandaReckonwith's case archives are awesome. I'll give you the web address for the pictures of the helicopter from her site. Mods please delete this if it is not supposed to be done
http://s296.photobucket.com/user/cr... -TN-/030114statepolice.jpg.html?sort=6&o=34

AmandaReckonwith's archives are indeed awesome and so comprehensive! A virtual treasure trove of information on hundreds of cases.

It is fine to link the site here. Many of us rely on those archives for fact finding :)

I think LE has seen/heard this recording. I am basing my opinion on the facial expressions and reactions of LE at the news conference when they were questioned about the existence of the video/recording. A person can control his/her verbal responses when asked about something he/she doesn't want to discuss, but not a lot of people can control their gut reactions. I know my observation is not based on any scientific fact. As I've said before referring to this case, I might have too much faith in LE but I doubt LE would just be on a fishing expedition here and not have facts. The possible recording has been mentioned in the presence of LE twice now.

Catching up.

Re BBM + JMO

I tend to agree. I think perhaps someone has given LE this alleged video early on and maybe even before JA was arrested. If LE has possession of this tape, that could have been their whole premise for ALL the arrests that have followed beginning with JA and up to this point. LE could have maybe recovered it off of someone's phone or computer device they took into evidence during a search warrant.

The video could have been the evidence that convinced the GJ that Holly was no longer with us.

Short of the body, I cannot think of any other evidence besides this video that would make LE so sure of things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megan phillips lynch