Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:facepalm: I have no words.

:praying: <----for Holly and her family and friends!!!

Beyond bizarre...as is everything we have heard about this case.

Doesn't surprise me in the least. Poor Holly. I haven't seen a single credible effort from anyone to actually find this girl.

:facepalm: I have no words.

:praying: <----for Holly and her family and friends!!!

I think believe09 is correct in that we pegged this one right from the start. But that's just insult to injury.

The sheer...insensitivity... is criminal, imvho.

Doesn't surprise me in the least. Poor Holly. I haven't seen a single credible effort from anyone to actually find this girl.

I know it appears that way, but I think that is largely because the credible efforts are quiet. They don't lie- sometimes they don't talk at all- and they have nothing to do with ratings.

But they are there.

I meant to let it lie-I really did. Insensitivity is accurate, but Without Warning leaves me with a sick hollow feeling in the pit of my stomach. I wonder if the Bobo's had a chance to review the email Ms Wysocki sent before she sent it.

OMG-she was playing a ratings game with real lives here. A real missing person and her real devastated family. :burn:

I think I am going to start doubting the self reporting of clearing 10 cold cases in 6 months...or whatever that nonsense was.

And the credentials of her team-they agreed to this sham? Thanks to the mods for making sure we didnt run off a cliff with the "new" information. Which wasnt new and was not verified still.

The 24th Judicial District Attorney General Hansel McAdams, the prosecutor responsible for handling the case, stated, &#8220;Without Warning and WSMV have had no regard for the truth and their careless use of misleading information has been detrimental to this case.&#8221;

TBI refutes several other allegations made in the reports including that the crime scene was contaminated by people, horses and helicopters, that there is dash cam video from a law enforcement vehicle of the subject, and that there were 21 sex offenders registered at the coon hunt that Holly attended shortly before her disappearance, and that an eyewitness was strip searched. Further, there is no evidence to suggest that Holly Bobo is a victim of sex trafficking.

TBI&#8217;s Criminal Investigation Division Deputy Director Jeff Puckett said, &#8220;In 31 years of working at TBI, there has never been a case where this amount of local, state and federal resources have been dedicated to a single investigation. A typical TBI case file for a complicated homicide contains two volumes. The Holly Bobo case file is currently 27 volumes and contains more than 1500 investigative reports. There are more than a 100 judicial documents, including search warrants, subpoenas and court orders, and law enforcement has organized in excess of 100 ground searches. A dollar amount of resources dedicated to this case by law enforcement is too large to estimate.&#8221;

http://www.wbbjtv.com/news/local/TB...-Bobo-Case-False-207905111.html?m=y&smobile=y

BBM

Wow, would be very interesting reading. I am retired and I have time.

I would be having all new agents reading through everything (all 27 volumes). This could break the case wide open.

Prayers to the Bobos; this has to be so heartbreaking.

The 24th Judicial District Attorney General Hansel McAdams, the prosecutor responsible for handling the case, stated, “Without Warning and WSMV have had no regard for the truth and their careless use of misleading information has been detrimental to this case.”

TBI refutes several other allegations made in the reports including that the crime scene was contaminated by people, horses and helicopters, that there is dash cam video from a law enforcement vehicle of the subject, and that there were 21 sex offenders registered at the coon hunt that Holly attended shortly before her disappearance, and that an eyewitness was strip searched. Further, there is no evidence to suggest that Holly Bobo is a victim of sex trafficking.

Without Warning and WSMV owe the Bobo's a very sincere and very public apology.

Without Warning and WSMV owe the Bobo's a very sincere and very public apology.

WW told TBI that everything they had used had come directly from the family. Why should the Bobo's be given an apology? They hired these folks. They gave them the information that was used.

Just take one bit of info that was given: Clint was strip-searched. TBI says that is a lie. And that info came from the family of Holly Bobo.

http://tbinews.wordpress.com/2013/05/17/tbi-determines-non-profit-without-warning-did-not-conduct-investigation-on-missing-west-tennessee-woman-to-law-enforcement-standards/

"Each member of the team stated the information provided to them came from the victim&#8217;s family."

Its a bit overwhelming....

This really is too much. We finally think her purse was found, and then all this news story stuff, and now we're all frustrated again.

I really believe that this is a stalker type situation, and that the family is not involved, but I really feel like the Bobos may know who the perp is. It is like the family vs. the LE's word now, and maybe since the beginning? I, for one have been looking over old articles and the first press conferences after Holly went missing, over the past few weeks.

The one person that deserves an apology is Holly Bobo. This young lady deserved to live her life and I believe someone took that from her. And now, there is no justice. At the rate this all is going I fear there never will be.
:heartbeat:

Just when you think it can't get any stranger...

That said, I don't blame the family for trying. But they may have repeated rumors to the PI that have no basis in fact, as such rumors always circulate in unsolved cases. I can see LE's frustration too. It is a shame, though, if this PI caused a permanent split between the family and LE.

So was any of what was said true? The cemetery stop, phone circling around, etc.?

at this point if they were to find holly alive and healthy i still don't think we'd ever figure out what happened to her.

Was there ever a POI? Im sorry I didn't follow this case .

That said, I don't blame the family for trying. But they may have repeated rumors to the PI that have no basis in fact, as such rumors always circulate in unsolved cases. I can see LE's frustration too. It is a shame, though, if this PI caused a permanent split between the family and LE.
Maybe I worded it badly, but this is my concern as well. I hope the Bobo's knew going in that this was the risk. Others pointed out that they may have felt they didnt have anything to lose. Credibility is huge in these cases, and I think that is where the damage lies.

A group of Without Warning's self proclaimed stature cannot give themselves the excuse that all the info came from the family and news reports, so that is what they went on camera with. That isnt how you vet information received in a case. What kind of LEO, even retired, takes someone's word and considers it to be undisputed fact? The Bobos have been living a nightmare for 2 years. They are in crisis.

We figured out immediately that it was likely the family that gave WW the ping info. I dont know the skillset of the person who interpreted it-none of us do. I dont think we can look at it as undisputed fact.

I have to lay this situation at the feet of WW and the newstation. I would feel much better knowing the terms of the agreements between Ms Wysocki and the Bobos. I would feel much better knowing that they were adequately informed of this strategy and that they decided to roll the dice. I cant remember who first compared their arrival on the "scene" to a psychic but I fear this is true. :(

Hopefully the statements made by the DA and TBI set to rest the Bobos previous belief that no one was doing anything in regards to the disappearance of their precious child.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cassie.ryan18