Holly Bobo's Remains Have Been Identified

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
wayyyyyyyyy off topic, but Woohoooo The Air Conditioner repair man is here!!!!

Nothing worse then a hot, humid day in Tennessee without air.

Thanks for that link to watch it, literally I have tears on my face. I hope that their faith gives them much needed comfort at this time.

I have been a blonde for years and years and years and yesterday I dyed it darker, and I think it is fitting timing with the beautiful, blonde Holly being found finally. One day I will go back blonde, probably after trial and when I do it will be with Holly on my mind.

I watched the news yesterday with much anticipation and a lot of grief. For those that live without knowing for sooooo long, it has to be a comfort to KNOW, I mean really know where your loved one is. To have the peace of a burial and someplace to visit and cry. I knew this would be the eventual outcome, but still it is definitely a bitter pill to swallow. What hurts to me is the fact that we have some belief that she likely suffered at the hands of these monsters before she died. Now, she has given the prosecution an extra hand in delivering justice for what was done against her. It truly was miraculous that she was found.

I wonder if LE really did have a good idea that it was her from the start. Wouldn't some of her beautiful hair been there with the skull to give some evidence that this was her? I would think that may have been a big clue, but I am honestly asking those here that may know. I hope that they are able to find more of her remains so that there will be additional evidence against these monsters. As I understood things, they will not give another PC now. Does that mean, even if they find more? I can't wait to see the trial and conviction!

Bless the Bobo family and friends - and of course the local LE. They have had such grace and dignity during these rough times. My heart breaks for them. Their statement was so poignant.

:rose: R.I.P. Sweet Holly :rose:

I missed the press conference. :( Is there a replay?

Was there any discussion about how long Holly's phone pinged? Was the phone pinging released before now or is this the first time?

Does anyone know the address of the Adam's property and how far from there was her body found?

RE: Was there any discussion about how long Holly's phone pinged? Was the phone pinging released before now or is this the first time?

No, Plumeria5, this is the first time in 41 months that this ping location was released to the public, imo. I was on the Easter weekend volunteer search, and due to the significant items found on Sunday, the 24th, the TBI intended to continue the search on Monday. There was inclement weather(tornado warnings) Monday and Tuesday, and the decision was made by officials to discontinue the volunteer search.. The ping locations should have been released to the public, imo. Imo the silence in the HB investigation by the TBI is why it was almost three years before arrests and 41 months before her remains were located..

thanks for that link to watch it, literally i have tears on my face. I hope that their faith gives them much needed comfort at this time.

I have been a blonde for years and years and years and yesterday i dyed it darker, and i think it is fitting timing with the beautiful, blonde holly being found finally. One day i will go back blonde, probably after trial and when i do it will be with holly on my mind.
hugs!!

Big ups for those posting here from the beginning. It's been a long haul.

No, Plumeria5, this is the first time in 41 months that this ping location was released to the public. I was on the Easter weekend volunteer search, and due to the significant items found on Sunday, the TBI intended to continue the search on Monday. There was inclement weather Monday and Tuesday, and the decision was made by officials to discontinue the volunteer search.. The ping locations should have been released to the public, imo. Imo the silence in the HB investigation by the TBI is why it was almost three years before arrests and 41 months before her remains were located..

I agree that the ping locations should have been released! I wonder if the family just found out about them, too? I didn't realize you had gone on one of the searches! So that Easter day, what was found? Her phone or her sim card?

I agree that the ping locations should have been released! I wonder if the family just found out about them, too? I didn't realize you had gone on one of the searches! So that Easter day, what was found? Her phone or her sim card?

A cell phone and a couple of sim cards were located in two areas, but LE did not verify to searchers if they were related to the investigation.

http://www.wsmv.com/story/14822562/significant-item-recovered-in-holly-bobo-search-4-24-2011

'Significant Item' Recovered In Holly Bobo Search 4-24-2011

Written by Tiffany Sawyer
PARSONS, Tenn.
A search for a missing West Tennessee woman has turned up an item that investigators believe likely belongs to her, but they aren't saying what it is.

Easter Sunday started the way all Sundays do in Parsons: with prayer. But after a special sunrise service in Bobo's honor, hundreds of volunteers got straight to work.

"Seeing people give up their Easters with their families to be here was very inspirational," said volunteer Glenn Adams.

Hundreds spent the day sweating on their hands and knees away from their families, in hopes of helping the Bobo's reunite theirs. And mid-way through the day, there was a breakthrough.

Investigators said they found something. They won't say what, but they will say it's significant enough to make them want to continue searching the area for at least one more day.

Bobo's parents said they wanted to thank those volunteers and officials face-to-face Sunday, and they tried. Dana and Karen Bobo made it as far as the search headquarters parking lot, but had to turn around.

"Dana and Karen thought they could come and talk to the volunteers, to thank them and talk to them some," said Bromley. "But it's just too much, too hard."

"I'm glad she didn't because I think it would have been too emotional for the volunteers too," said Adams. "And we already know they appreciate us."

<sniped -read more>

Holly Bobo Search 4/24/2011 <photo gallery>
http://www.jacksonsun.com/apps/pbcs...OTOGALLERIES01&Lopenr=104240801&Ref=PH&Item=0

No, Plumeria5, this is the first time in 41 months that this ping location was released to the public, imo. I was on the Easter weekend volunteer search, and due to the significant items found on Sunday, the 24th, the TBI intended to continue the search on Monday. There was inclement weather(tornado warnings) Monday and Tuesday, and the decision was made by officials to discontinue the volunteer search.. The ping locations should have been released to the public, imo. Imo the silence in the HB investigation by the TBI is why it was almost three years before arrests and 41 months before her remains were located..

Yes, Yes and Yes Foxfire!

Can't quit crying quietly today...off and on. Sad.

Thank you Foxfire, from the bottom of my :websleuther: :heart: - for everything you did to try to bring Miss Holly Bobo home to her family.

:bow:

That's what it's all about.... truly.

:grouphug:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tend to agree with others that maybe the remains were moved at some point. The thing that seems strange to me though is you would have thought the perp(s) would have buried them very deep so that no animal or anything simple would uncover them. Because the perp(s) knew that the whole county was looking for her and I am quite surprised the skull was found just sitting near the surface of the ground. Maybe the perp(s) paid someone some money to get rid of the evidence and they didnt do as good a job as they told them they would.

I suppose coyotes or other animals could have dug down pretty deep so maybe they were buried much deeper at one point.

I do think we have a miracle that the remains were uncovered after all this time. The timing of finding her before the trial starts is another blessing.

Of course it should have been. If this information had been made available to the public, it's guaranteed that volunteer searchers would have gotten into that area and found her long before now. My confidence in these "extensive searches" performed by law enforcement continues to decline in almost every case I follow. It's always a hunter, or a jogger, or couple of kids out on ATV's that find these missing persons after an "extensive search" was conducted months earlier. It just borders on absurdity.

I suggest they just contract out to a professional search organization and save everybody a whole lot of aggravation in the meantime. Just allot some money in the police budget every year. They seem to have plenty of money for just about everything else. Whichever police departments don't use their "search funds" during the year, can contribute it to the ones that need it.

Every time I hear of 'more arrests imminent' or similar, I can't help but think this was a bunch of Deliverance-type hillbillies who got together and planned this. Probably all abused and assaulted her for some time, too. Probably videos and pics of their wickedness all over the place. Pisses me off to no end.

I believe there must have been some "proof of death" to have been found at the Adam's property back in February. In order to have brought charges. All this time LE has claimed to have "forensic evidence" to support the charges they made. I believe Holly's remains were there and moved in a hurry.

JMO's

I tend to agree with others that maybe the remains were moved at some point. The thing that seems strange to me though is you would have thought the perp(s) would have buried them very deep so that no animal or anything simple would uncover them. Because the perp(s) knew that the whole county was looking for her and I am quite surprised the skull was found just sitting near the surface of the ground. Maybe the perp(s) paid someone some money to get rid of the evidence and they didnt do as good a job as they told them they would.

I suppose coyotes or other animals could have dug down pretty deep so maybe they were buried much deeper at one point.

I do think we have a miracle that the remains were uncovered after all this time. The timing of finding her before the trial starts is another blessing.

Arrogant perp.....from the beginning felt invincible. And why not? Look at all these guys got away with over a period of many years? Makes me sick. They didn't bury her (or if they did perhaps one of them moved the remains) because they are cocky as heck. I'm ready to see justice being meted out.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OKseeker
Back