Holly Bobo's Remains Have Been Identified

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
"Near" is a very subjective term. The remains found were MILES away from where SA or ZA lived, but it makes a better attention-catching story to round it off to "near."

When you live in a very rural area, 12/15 miles ARE close. Spent 20 years of my like that.

We don't know how long Hollys been dead, right? Theoretically she might still have been alive when the searchers searched that area, though I very much believe that bodies are difficult to find

That is an excellent point. :goodpost:

But but..but SA & ZA didn't live 15 miles away. There is a shorter route to get to and from the cell tower where Holly's remains have been found. It's posted here. It's more like 3.5 miles for SA and around 6 for ZA....

TBI wraps up investigation at site where Holly Bobo's remains found

DECATURVILLE, Tenn. -

The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation has wrapped up its investigation at the site where missing nursing student Holly Bobo's remains were discovered earlier this week.

Authorities told News 2 Wednesday morning the scene was cleared and released on Tuesday. The TBI emphasized investigators are still working the investigation, but they are no longer at the scene of the search site.

more at link

http://www.wkrn.com/story/26507957/...und?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

(it's Thursday today. I thought they were there yesterday?) hmmm

:seeya: Thanks DF, for this news !

Interesting that it was "upside down" ... :waitasec: Did someone need to sit down ?

Any other thoughts ?

That's what I was thinking, or did they transport her body in the bucket and dump it out? I asked in the discussion thread how much space does a skeleton take up? I imagine it would be more than a 2 gallon bucket? But I feel sick just trying to imagine that.

Remember how Casey Anthony acted when Caylee's little bones were found? I would love to know how these monsters reacted when Holly was found.

That's what I was thinking, or did they transport her body in the bucket and dump it out? I asked in the discussion thread how much space does a skeleton take up? I imagine it would be more than a 2 gallon bucket? But I feel sick just trying to imagine that.

So, watching the video--it sure sounded to me like it was after the bucket was turned over that the discovery of the skull, or at least some of the remains--were discovered. JMO, but that sure makes ME think that perhaps poor Holly's remains had been in that bucket. Just the presence of the bucket at the site leads me to believe she was transported there at some point, but maybe I'm thinking that way because I'm assuming she was alive for a period of time and dumped there after she had decomposed to the point of being only skeletal remains.

Poor Holly. :'-(

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

http://www.wbbjtv.com/news/local/Ma...here-Holly-Bobos-remains-found-274687741.html

Man says he saw Adams, Autry in area where Holly Bobo's remains found
By Brittany Nicholson
By bnicholson@wbbjtv.com
Story Created: Sep 10, 2014 at 6:52 PM CDT
Story Updated: Sep 10, 2014 at 8:32 PM CDT
DECATUR COUNTY, Tenn. -- A man said he saw both Zach Adams and Jason Autry in the area where Holly Bobo's remains were found on a regular basis.

Adams and Autry have both been indicted for Bobo's kidnapping and murder.

John Tubbs said he has known both men most of his life. He said they were often in the area.

"Him and Jason both. Jason rode a dirt bike through there quite a bit," Tubbs said.
<sniped - read more>

Maybe its just me, but if I am a guy that has hundreds of acres of remote TN woods that 2 guys I h ave known my whole life, and its pretty much common knowledge that they are criminals, and they hang out in my woods on a regular basis, and they get charged with kidnapping and murder and everyone in the state is looking hi and low for the victim, I mean the 1st or 2nd thing I am doing is calling the sheriff and saying, "hey you know them guys you arrested for Holly's murder...they hung out in my woods all the time, why don't you come search them to make sure they didn't bury her here" . I mean this guys statement he makes it seem like he is so shocked she has been there all along...so much so they close the business right. I mean your kidding me its the first time the thought ever crossed his mind...hmm my BS detector is going off. I can say one thing for certain, i am staying the heck out of TN. If I was TBI I would be checking this guy out real close. Just my 2 cents.

So, watching the video--it sure sounded to me like it was after the bucket was turned over that the discovery of the skull, or at least some of the remains--were discovered. JMO, but that sure makes ME think that perhaps poor Holly's remains had been in that bucket. Just the presence of the bucket at the site leads me to believe she was transported there at some point, but maybe I'm thinking that way because I'm assuming she was alive for a period of time and dumped there after she had decomposed to the point of being only skeletal remains.

I think you're right. It sounds like the bucket had some Holly-related something of some sort, but that the skull and other remains were already scattered elsewhere in the vicinity. And in a sense, with the psychological trauma from making the discovery, these monsters claimed another victim.

Here's the report.

"It was just after 10:30 a.m. when Stone tells NewsChannel 5 he saw a large bucket in the area of the woods where he was searching for ginseng plants. Stone said he flipped over the bucket, the contents of which he can’t discuss, then felt a cold chill come over his body.

The lifelong hunter then turned around and saw on the ground behind him a human skull and other remains spread across the area".

could the bucket have been a macabre marker of sorts for ease of locating the remains? Thank you SteveS the significance of the bucket nearby is much greater now in my mind with that Bolded portion

could the bucket have been a macabre marker of sorts for ease of locating the remains? Thank you SteveS the significance of the bucket nearby is much greater now in my mind with that Bolded portion

I think you hit on something there, girl. It wouldn't surprise me one little bit if that is exactly what the bucket represented.

I think you're right. It sounds like the bucket had some Holly-related something of some sort, but that the skull and other remains were already scattered elsewhere in the vicinity. And in a sense, with the psychological trauma from making the discovery, these monsters claimed another victim.

Here's the report.

"It was just after 10:30 a.m. when Stone tells NewsChannel 5 he saw a large bucket in the area of the woods where he was searching for ginseng plants. Stone said he flipped over the bucket, the contents of which he can’t discuss, then felt a cold chill come over his body.

The lifelong hunter then turned around and saw on the ground behind him a human skull and other remains spread across the area".

Yes, exactly what I was thinking when I watched the video. Thanks for Bolding it--I can't do that from my phone.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Oh I was able to read it, I just googled Camden chronicle ginseng hunters and went to the magic valley publishing link and clicked Camden chronicle!

here is another link with the same story...

http://nashville-tennessee.yourloca...Found+Holly+Bobo:+'It+Will+Be+With+Me+Forever'

so the remains were in an upside down bucket.... This puts a,whole new slant on the situation...

poor Holly's remains could have been RE-located at one or more times... Since they were in a bucket...

additionally... TBI strongly discouraged one of the ginseng hunters from doing an interview with media from his home...

All... JMO

Was it a 2 gallon bucket or a 5 gallon bucket? If it was described as large from what I've read on twitter (I'll find it by tomorrow) the bucket was larger. oy if so.

5 gal bucket, after a year or so, could transport Holly's remains from the bottom of a well. What the hell minds would do this or attempt it? That's how guilty the charges should go. After everything I've read, I want nothing but a death penalty unless living in TN prisons or elsewhere would make their lives more miserable after convicted of course. Put them with their like.

Round them up Sheriff.

Was it a 2 gallon bucket or a 5 gallon bucket? If it was described as large from what I've read on twitter (I'll find it by tomorrow) the bucket was larger. oy if so.

5 gal bucket, after a year or so, could transport Holly's remains from the bottom of a well. What the hell minds would do this or attempt it? That's how guilty the charges should go. After everything I've read, I want nothing but a death penalty unless living in TN prisons or elsewhere would make their lives more miserable after convicted of course. Put them with their like.

Round them up Sheriff.

2 gal. Sheetrock bucket...

2 gal. Sheetrock bucket...

Thanks IHNC. I agree 2 gal. bucket is common. They do make 5 gallon ones for construction people. We don't do drywall so, I only know how a contruction crew would do it. I'd say a 2 gal. bucket points more towards a home owner. There are articles of the guy saying it was a large bucket. That's what got me. 2 gallon buckets of mud or whatever are short. Large is 5 gallon. If I have to measure the heigth tomorrow, I will for you guys. Google images have plenty of examples.

I'd just like to get the large or 2 gallon bucket defined.

Video and transcript here:

http://www.jrn.com/newschannel5/new...obo-It-Will-Be-With-Me-Forever-274824611.html

Although investigators would not comment for the first 24 hours on who the remains belonged to, Stone said from the onset, he knew it was Bobo.

NewsChannel 5 was scheduled to do an in-depth interview with Larry Stone at his home on Thursday, but Stone said he was intimidated by a TBI Agent and threatened with jail time if he spoke with the media.

On September 10, Stone also shared parts of his story with the local paper, The Camden Chronicle.

A life-long hunter, Stone said he&#8217;s searched the woods for Holly Bobo since the day she was kidnapped in April of 2011; he never believed though that he would be the one to find her.

The 42-year-old said he hasn&#8217;t been able to sleep since finding Holly&#8217;s remains but hopes the discovery can bring her family some closure.

An article for everyone that thinks the cops are just a wonderful bunch.

Sounds as if they like to intimidate their own innocent witnesses. Lovely.

Keep in mind, this is the guy that FOUND Holly Bobo, a good samaritan, that is being threatened by LE.

http://www.jrn.com/newschannel5/new...obo-It-Will-Be-With-Me-Forever-274824611.html

Here's the report.

"It was just after 10:30 a.m. when Stone tells NewsChannel 5 he saw a large bucket in the area of the woods where he was searching for ginseng plants. Stone said he flipped over the bucket, the contents of which he can&#8217;t discuss, then felt a cold chill come over his body.

Yes, SteveS, two more victims. The involuntary victims directly and indirectly affected by the Holly Bobo abduction/murder are too numerous to count. Sadly, if and when this case goes to trial. Including the jurors, that will be subjected to the opening and closing statements as well as the evidence presented, there will be many more innocent victims claimed, imo..

An article for everyone that thinks the cops are just a wonderful bunch.

Sounds as if they like to intimidate their own innocent witnesses. Lovely.

Keep in mind, this is the guy that FOUND Holly Bobo, that is being threatened by LE.

Reason #22; Intimidation of witnesses, that it has taken three years for the TBI to identify the suspects and make arrests in the Holly Bobo abduction/murder, steelman..imo

In THIS case I believe LE is right to keep a lid on it. It did take them 3 years to arrest anyone, and it IS an ongoing investigation. A few more months won't make any difference to us, but telling all could hurt the case.

:cow:

And I ain't no liberal,LOL

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thundercoyote