Home Video of Kyron in the Classroom

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It looks like a pop-up camper to me .. One of the ends where a bed is .. could it have been taken at a friends house or something .. or do they have a pop-up?

The picture was taken right in front of Tony & Desiree's house. I know this because I lived on this street. A couple summers ago, they had friends over who had a camper-type of vehicle parked in front of the house. I'm assuming this picture was taken at that time.

My heart breaks for his mom. Seems like many of the pics were taken at her house. i noticed that in a few pics, there were frogs.....the two kermet's near the tv, the frog soap dish. the t shirt with frog......:) Was happy to see the pics with 3 of the parents....I do find it strange there were none with TH...............Either she doesn't have any pics with Kyron for whatever reason, or pic of her and kyron were puposely not included in these just released photos. I feel they were purposely not included, due to the fact that she is not even in the background of any pic either. JMO

I am wondering that too. I am thinking they were purposely left out.

My heart almost leaped out of my chest when I saw pictures of him at the pumpkin patch. I hear Sauvie Island has lots of them.

I don't think the pumpkin patch pic is on Sauvie Island as I read a news article that said they had went to the Roloff's (Little People, Big World) pumpkin patch.

this must be a typo. On her facebook in march 2010 terri was talking and sharing pictures of the event. She was saying she was upset at how so many parents obviously did their kid's work.

I hardly think Kyron did that entire tree frog project all by himself. That's one of those things a lot of people say but don't actually practice. Not that *I* ever helped, of course -- especially not when my son was in first grade and won a contest to design a bumper sticker for all the city vehicles. :snooty: Nope, not even a teeeeeeny bit. :angel:

Hmmm...the tree frog project might be a result of the previous issue.

Last year my son did his science fair project himself...and got a D on the board part. Some of the others looked professionally done. Ugh.

You can bet I *****ed about the parents doing the project. A teacher's pet peeve! But I also got a lot more involved this year (it counted as 2 test grades!). This year he got an A. :angel:

And on the topic of percentages and risks...I know they are all true, but no one will judge me for taking my child to the doctor or riding in a car. We all know from experience that a child playing outside alone is just ammunition against the parents if something happens. And I would never forgive myself.

Someone just posted an edited much shorter version of all three videos to youtube...much better . They've completely edited out Kyron's little sister. Now it provides a very different and more traditional message. That's why I believe the initial release of the raw video was no accident.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuEgFMWh_So&feature=player_embedded

What did I mean by the release of the raw video being no accident?

Someone is sending a clear message about who was involved.

On the video we see two examples of the Sm being involved in Kyron's school activities.

To me that suggests the SM is the type of parent who likes to be involved especially if she can take her younger child with her.

So that begs the obvious question about the day of the disappearance. Why did SM not make the effort to go to Kyron's Talent Show?

We know she was spending time playing online that afternoon, so we can not argue she was engaged in some other highly pressing activity.

The only other reason I can think of is that the timing didn't work for her daughter's sleep schedule...but as you can see I'm stretching to come up with that explanation.

So my intuitive conclusion is that this latest release of video is calculated to increase the pressure on the SM, while obviously helping the public become more familiar with the missing child. This would be consistent with the release of the Skyline Questionaire with its haggard photo of SM followed so quickly by the release of the beautiful photo of biomom with her heartfelt plea.

And lets not forget that all so-called releases "approved by the family" include four votes, at least one of which came from someone with an LE background.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back