Homemade Photo albums

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Mel1024

Reaction score
These albums can be made for anything you like any theme.
Weddings, Football teams, Animals, Army/Navy/Airforce
They custom made
If you are interested in them please contact me and i will put you in contact with my sister.
Thank you
here are a few examples:

Attachments

• album 2.jpg
    album 2.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 127
  • CIMG4883.JPG
    CIMG4883.JPG
    50.8 KB · Views: 135
  • CIMG4884.JPG
    CIMG4884.JPG
    49 KB · Views: 113
Those are really beautiful Mel.

Mel1024 said:
Thank you very much. My sister makes them
I do not have the creative gene so I love to look at other peoples work. Boggles my mind.

Those are really nice! I make scrapbooks, but do all the pages inside. I have never attempted to do something like that on the outside of the album! Doesn't look to easy to do! My Grama did a wedding album for me like that years ago(with all the white lace, beads, silk) It came out really nice! Maybe if someone has me do a scrapbook for them with the inside pages, they might want that done on the outside? I will defiantly contact you!!
I want to start a little scrapbooking buisness someday, doing all the pages inside(embellishments,stickers,brads, eyelets, etc..) I have tons of money invested into scrapbooking materials!!! Right now I have 4 scrapbooks going. (2 graduation, 1 wedding, 1 Air Force) If you or sister knows anyone that needs pages done(any theme at all) let me know, then I will see if anyone wants their album completed with the frount done in material! I have tons of pictures of the albums I have done!(I get really creative!!)
Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MLCS
Back