Honey Boo Boo in limbo; Mama June dating sex offender

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
For me Anna breaks my heart because I have to wonder how she feels knowing her mom is dating the man who molested her! I as a mother could never ever fathom the logic behind June and her dating the man who molested her daughter! I just feel so bad for Anna and I am so glad she has decided to speak out now!

Totally agree with you OhioGirl42986. Welcome to websleuths.

I admitted above I watched it, not weekly but I watched.
At first I thought it was funny and I like watching the girls interact.
As the show went on it became more about eating, farting, burping, pooping habits, etc and it was centered on the sisters relationships as it
was gross stuff.

On his sex offender page the restrictions are not noted; there is a Submit a Tip link and I sent a link of his Facebook page to GBI [Georgia Bureau of Investigation]. I also reported him as a RSO to Facebook.

https://amradaronline.files.wordpress.com/2014/10/mark-mcdaniel_redacted_honeybooboo_story.pdf This link shows 4 very specific and different sexual acts committed to the child over a 6 month time period. This man is disgusting and his actions are horrific, worse still is the fact that her mother is still in contact with this man.

There are too many recent pictures of him with June for her to be able to make the statement that she is not seeing him.

Thanks Jacie can he be jailed again for this?

Since we can't post links regarding family members, I'll just say that Pumpkin and the RSO's son are Facebook friends. Clearly the families have interaction together.

Could she not meet any normal guys?

For their sake, I hope not. :no:

I am SO glad this revolting woman and her poor kids are no longer to be public entertainment. I watched a few shows, it just made me so sad to see kids living in dirt and ignorance, no grace at all, poor prospects, disgusting parents with all the wrong priorities, the damage they've done to the children.. I find it sadder in some ways that this was all deemed 'entertaining' to begin with.

Right, but there are some weird pro-June camps out there alleging TMZ (which is run by a lawyer!) photoshopped the pictures (why WOULD THEY?)

The pro-Mama June camp needs to stop drinking the kool-aid and get it through their head that she has been cozying up to the sick man that molested her own child. Sick, sick, SICK!

I've never watched the show, but isn't this another sex offender? I think June needs to spend some time on her own and get her priorities straight before becoming involved with another man. Her children should be her priority. Even her most recent partner "sugar bear" spent 5 years in prison.

Behind bars: The father of Honey Boo Boo’s 17-year-old sister Jessica 'Chubbs' Shannon, Michael Anthony Ford, is in prison for two counts of the sexual exploitation of a child. He is not expected to be released for another 10 years
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...hter-victim-child-molester.html#ixzz3HCu9UPts
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

On his sex offender page the restrictions are not noted; there is a Submit a Tip link and I sent a link of his Facebook page to GBI [Georgia Bureau of Investigation]. I also reported him as a RSO to Facebook.

https://amradaronline.files.wordpress.com/2014/10/mark-mcdaniel_redacted_honeybooboo_story.pdf This link shows 4 very specific and different sexual acts committed to the child over a 6 month time period. This man is disgusting and his actions are horrific, worse still is the fact that her mother is still in contact with this man.

There are too many recent pictures of him with June for her to be able to make the statement that she is not seeing him.

OMG! Hopped on the thread before reading all the posts, so thought there had to be a mistake, but this is beyond revolting.
What on earth was the mother thinking ?!
It is very sad to see some single moms, lonely for love and a father figure for the kids, take on one pathetic loser/ user after another, because they have not yet learned how to identify an appropriate partner.
With the success of the show, June had the potential to offer her children a better life, how could she betray her own daughter like that?!
Wow, that was/ is, the ultimate gross out.

Odd that the Bill of Indictment referenced above shows his surname as McDaniels while other sites and his own facebook spell it McDaniel.

fwiw/jmo

Heartbreaking account of what happened to 8 year old Anna when she told her Mom about the abuse she had suffered.

http://www.people.com/article/honey...r?hootPostID=1496894b149641788c00c600d04a0539

"A week or so after it happened, I talked to Mama and she was upset, crying and saying, 'I don't believe you, I don't believe you, why would you do this to me?' " Cardwell says. "And I was like, 'Mama, he did that to me and I can't do anything about it. You were never there to see it you were always at work.

Mama June had a child at 13 or 14, I am not surprised her preferences when it comes to men are so messed up.

Heartbreaking account of what happened to 8 year old Anna when she told her Mom about the abuse she had suffered.

http://www.people.com/article/honey...r?hootPostID=1496894b149641788c00c600d04a0539

"A week or so after it happened, I talked to Mama and she was upset, crying and saying, 'I don't believe you, I don't believe you, why would you do this to me?' " Cardwell says. "And I was like, 'Mama, he did that to me and I can't do anything about it. You were never there to see it you were always at work.

This is terrible and tragic she is very brave to speak out about her abuse maybe this will help other young people who are being or have been abused to speak out and not suffer in silence. I have seen this before in cases the mother blaming the child for the abuse or saying the child is making it up to break the couple up and sticking by the abuser. As a parent you are supposed to protect your child from suffering and keep them safe. When I am a dad I would be prepared to die for my child if it meant protecting them from harm. How can Mama June do this to her children I will never ever understand it.

I would like to know what Sugar Bear is going to do the sex offender has to be kept away and the girls safe. If I saw a young daughter walking around with a sex offender it would never happen again. I hope the girls leave the house and don't see their mother unsupervised.

I've never watched the show, but isn't this another sex offender? I think June needs to spend some time on her own and get her priorities straight before becoming involved with another man. Her children should be her priority. Even her most recent partner "sugar bear" spent 5 years in prison.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...hter-victim-child-molester.html#ixzz3HCu9UPts
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Yep she has been involved with two men who are sex offenders. I don't know if she knew about this other abuser's abuse until his arrest though, but it probably wouldn't make any difference to her if she did given her recent actions.

BBM I thought that the mother would take the abuser's side and that is what happened. June has to make it about her, make herself the victim. June is a disgusting person IMHO. I hope she never has another child.

I am just appalled. I wonder if incest and sexual abuse was part of June's childhood. Yes I am seeking a plausible answer. June does not seem dumb. Unsophisticated yes. Dumb no. Her response to Anna is just mind blowing upon hearing what this RSO did to her child. "How could you do this to me"?

My question to June: WTF are you thinking?

This is terrible and tragic she is very brave to speak out about her abuse maybe this will help other young people who are being or have been abused to speak out and not suffer in silence. I have seen this before in cases the mother blaming the child for the abuse or saying the child is making it up to break the couple up and sticking by the abuser. As a parent you are supposed to protect your child from suffering and keep them safe. When I am a dad I would be prepared to die for my child if it meant protecting them from harm. How can Mama June do this to her children I will never ever understand it.

I would like to know what Sugar Bear is going to do the sex offender has to be kept away and the girls safe. If I saw a young daughter walking around with a sex offender it would never happen again. I hope the girls leave the house and don't see their mother unsupervised.
Totally agree! When I told my mother that her brother molested me, she went into denial mode, "Not my brother!"

I am not surprised in the slightest to see such utter selfishness coming from that woman. It absolutely *repulsed* me that she could spend a fortune and so much time on one child, obsessing over the pageants, while her other kids -- at an age where self-esteem is so easily damaged -- are digging through other people's trash on national TV for their clothing. THAT right there is where I decided this show was exploitation of those poor unfortunate kids and was just effing *wrong* on every possible level.

And the kind of mother who can sit back on her gigantic overfed *advertiser censored* and think it's all just wonderful, how her kids are living, and how her priorities work - yeah, NO surprise she'd think her daughter being molested was all about HERSELF.

Blech. Some people just should not be allowed to raise kids.

I am not surprised in the slightest to see such utter selfishness coming from that woman. It absolutely *repulsed* me that she could spend a fortune and so much time on one child, obsessing over the pageants, while her other kids -- at an age where self-esteem is so easily damaged -- are digging through other people's trash on national TV for their clothing. THAT right there is where I decided this show was exploitation of those poor unfortunate kids and was just effing *wrong* on every possible level.

And the kind of mother who can sit back on her gigantic overfed *advertiser censored* and think it's all just wonderful, how her kids are living, and how her priorities work - yeah, NO surprise she'd think her daughter being molested was all about HERSELF.

Blech. Some people just should not be allowed to raise kids.

I'm also disgusted that she would feed her a diet of roadkill, cheese puffs, and caffeinated drinks.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734
Back