Hope Sykes arrested 1/20/2010

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Man, I'm glad we dodged another boil convo.

Played a phone conversation showing lack of remorse .... holy cow, guess Misty and Tommy and Ron can all forget about their dreams of 3 years, or boot camp or whatever.

Bet this will stir up the hornets nest a bit for sure.

Thanks for the links - you too SWAG !!!

Raisin, you always put it so well and meaningful.
From this we can clearly see that what is said on the phone while in your jail cell does weigh in on your appearance in court and sentencing.
And to think, this hateful, foul mouth girl seemed to adore her older cousin, Ron. I'm shaking my head with discust. jmo

This news made me giddy... it was probably the mental image of Misty hearing the news and silently crapping her jail-pants. :)

Glad to see FL is taking their drug problem seriously.

I like the part where Ron gets to sit and listen to his cousin getting sentenced for the mess he drug her into.

Wow! Fifteen years!

(Sorry, I just heard the news, and had to post)!

Sad thing is I even blew it up and still thought that. LOL LOL

Chalk it up to an excited utterance.

Okay, this entire conversation has me laughing so hard I'm crying...and I was in dire need of some comic relief, considering this case! :rotfl:

I like the part where Ron gets to sit and listen to his cousin getting sentenced for the mess he drug her into.

I agree, I also wonder what TN has to say about this? Why would RC let his cousin go along with this if he was working with LE?

They know what they are doing. I don't for one minute they actually were going to have Ron testify for Hope, come on now really. No this was the only legal way to see his reaction as well as let him fester about the time he is facing. I think that was downright brilliant.

O/T I too love that I could get a mouse pad with Ron in cuffs on it....... those will be great stocking stuffers.......:dance:

I agree, I also wonder what TN has to say about this? Why would RC let his cousin go along with this if he was working with LE?

That does shed another light on RC's & TN's claims of his doing this for Haleigh, going undercover to help LE find Haleigh. :shakehead:

Yep, greeneye, Hope gave them a legal way to drag him into her sentencing.

I might add that for those members considering dieting........a fridge magnet with any of these players on it, would werk wonders.

My very Humble Thoughts,

She will be kept in the county till they make room for her in prison sometime up to a year; she will more than likely be going to Lowell Correctional Institution. She will have to work there to start paying on her fine; she will probably not receive any good time with a mouth and attitude like that. She may do 13 years total and then be on parole for at least 5 years.

It is not just this case; Florida does not mess with drug dealers or traffickers anymore.

I just pray she gets an attitude adjustment; Lowell has many fine programs there that she can better herself if she puts her mind to it.

I worked there, not lived there, LOL

CN2souls, thanks so much for this post. It's always good when we can have a poster who has been on the "inside." LOL. But, since you live in the Sunshine State, I look forward to your post when something needs to be explained about the justice system there.

I guess we're gonna miss watching these kids grow up on the scanner thread.

*sigh*

Is this the same Judge that all the players have ? TIA

Wow, the courts are not messing around. Is she Ronald's cousin? Why
do you think he was there? As a character witness? That doesn't make much sense as he is in for drug charges. Was he to testify against her?
So confused:waitasec: Wasn't a family tree posted a long time ago of who is who? Please direct me as I am losing track of the players:blushing:

I can't answer your questions trusttheping, but I can state my opinion on Ron's presence in the courtroom during her sentence today. He was there for more than appearing as a character witness. I think LE wanted him there to see how harsh a sentence can be and let the reality of this case set in. The more Ron sees the inside of a courtroom, the more he can grasp what his fate may be. And, perhaps through the jail house grapevine, he'll impart all this to Misty and company. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dinny
Back