Hope Sykes arrested 1/20/2010

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hope Antwanette?

someone can't read or spell???

Really, this whole dysfunctional family tree starts with GGS and
the lifestyle started there.
Looks like 1 daughter escaped all this and left the state..........good for her!

If you check the scanner name thread, I listed Annette's children as Donald, Teresa, Melanie & Katrina. Melanie lives in Wisconsin. There is no Katherine that I am aware of.

If you check the scanner name thread, I listed Annette's children as Donald, Teresa, Melanie & Katrina. Melanie lives in Wisconsin. There is no Katherine that I am aware of.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Doobiedoo is great when it comes to figuring out the players in this case! A thread was developed in the Scanner forum to make it easier to follow the scanner.

The Scanner forum is for members only, so if you aren't a member of WS, please register! :blowkiss:

Ron was kept in Flagler county for quite awhile then moved to Putnam. Hope was the only other player in Putnam at the time. Could they have been keeping Ron away from Hope maybe thinking she knew something about Haleigh? If so maybe she has talked and that is why they feel it is safe to have Ron there now.

Does anybody have any news on Hope? Has she made any phone calls or has anybody bought her any phone minutes?

Is Hope Sykes talking? Does anybody think she knows anything about Haleigh? or was she just involved in the drugs? The fact that she was arrested with this bunch, makes me think she knows something-even if it was after the fact. Her silence is deafening. Maybe LE is working on her for information? From the little I've read & from the looks of her? she might be pretty hardcore.

Is anyone curious as to why we have not heard much about Hope. It seems to me that unless she knows something about Haleigh they would not have hauled her into this. I know they say this is about the drugs and that the two cases are seperate, but we all know that is just not true, they brought them in on these drug charges to get info about Haleigh, so do they beleive Hope knows something, is involved in someway or what?

Good question, Butterfly! Where are the videos? I can't imagine she hasn't had any visitors? I pray she is talking and the videos are being kept back for Haleigh's case!

ETA: Dodie, you had the same question - I moved the post from another thread.

she was most likely arrested because she was an active part of the transactions.

(the following is only speculation:)

HOWEVER, what if we are not hearing anything from her because she is cutting deals and saving her booty

I would very much like to see/hear a visit with her mother Katrina/Tina (of Misty's phone fame, btw) or with her grandma, Annette Sykes.

Very interested indeed. <<<thrumming fingers impatiently>>>

Hope's mother may not be talking to her because she herself was with Misty during the arrests. She might be hoping that LE forgets about her if she lays low? lol, if that's her plan, it's highly doubtful that it'll work.

Is anyone curious as to why we have not heard much about Hope. It seems to me that unless she knows something about Haleigh they would not have hauled her into this. I know they say this is about the drugs and that the two cases are seperate, but we all know that is just not true, they brought them in on these drug charges to get info about Haleigh, so do they beleive Hope knows something, is involved in someway or what?

Not true, they didn't bring any of them in just to get info on Haleigh. They were all involved in drug trafficking, it's all on tape. Legitimate charges. Different officers, different agencies.
Whether Hope knows anything about Haleigh's disappearance or not remains to be seen. It does give them easy access to question them all... but it's not the reason they're all in jail.

<snip>

Perhaps this young lady, just re-arrested know something about what happened to Haleigh. Maybe misty and her shared some conversations about that night.

If you check Ron and Misty marriage papers - Katrina signed as a witness. Katrina has had a pretty rocky relationship with Hope - I believe the previous arrest was over a necklace that Hope alledgedly stole from her Mum - can't remember exactly but it is somewhere in the scanner thread.

Hope was supposedly Misty's friend. As much as they both appear to like drugs, I suspect it is possible Hope knows some things about Misty that might help LE in some respects. Question is will she talk - dunno she is pretty gutsy with a bad attitude.

Not true, they didn't bring any of them in just to get info on Haleigh. They were all involved in drug trafficking, it's all on tape. Legitimate charges. Different officers, different agencies.
Whether Hope knows anything about Haleigh's disappearance or not remains to be seen. It does give them easy access to question them all... but it's not the reason they're all in jail.

I agree they are legitimate charges however that is the point. I personally do not think they would have set up this sting if Haleigh had not gone missing. I mean they spent a lot of money and man power on 300 Loratabs $2,000 worth not hardly. Of course they are legitimate charges, but the reason for it was Haleigh not because they were big time drug dealers they wanted off the streets.
As far as Hope goes, the reason I had brought it up was because Katrina was not arrested I know that she drove off but the police would have gone and gotten her if they wanted her but they didn't however they did arrest Hope to, I'm wondering why, and why haven't any jail house tapes been released about her? I'm wondering if she is talking.

Hope dosen't look like the talking kind to me. I bet she is a pretty rough customer.

Are we to believe misty about the people she named? If research is correct, one of them is in the same business as Katrina..

The more I think about it, I don't know how TN could live anywhere else. Her entire world of associates live in Pomona Park area...I suppose it is important to retain a homestead there. The more I dig, the deeper this gets.

Is there a picture of Katrina anywhere that I could look at.....DELETED....

:waitasec: Was this an error in the reporting? Or am I reading it wrong? It looks as if Hope has bonded out?

I just checked and it dose not look like she out, could it be that someone is going to bond her out? I am so confused..

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=758547&IMG=53175

I am still seeing her in there, perhaps the booking site is not updated yet. If she has bonded out, I wonder who came up with the $15,000 to get her out ? :waitasec: That should get some people's panties in a knot, or perhaps their boxers in a bundle ..lol :crazy:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back