Hope Sykes arrested 1/20/2010

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If Tommy really does know what happened, like his lawyer just said, he is obviously the weak link that is going to talk, by the sounds of it already did, so the rat in the mailbox by Ron was a foreshadow to who he was worried would be the rat.

Rate Gate = Tommy Knows.

IMO

IF Tommy knows what happened that night then why did he wait this long to tell anyone??? He should get more than 3 years for that alone IMO. Haleigh's poor family have been waiting and waiting and nothing until now???? That just makes me sick!!! :furious:

I'm confused, if Nancy mentions Ron we have to go to another thread? :waitasec:

YES! Or you get ABDUCTED! :beamup:

No, that's not what I am saying. I am saying that if NG doesn't mention Ron, we don't need to keep posting about the fact she is omitting him. Yes, she is obviously omitting him. Opinions about that can go in the Parking Lot cuz we are discussing what is on the show. :)

If Tommy really does know what happened, like his lawyer just said, he is obviously the weak link that is going to talk, by the sounds of it already did, so the rat in the mailbox by Ron was a foreshadow to who he was worried would be the rat.

Rate Gate = Tommy Knows.

His lawyer just confirmed this basically.

IMO

Dr. Perper on now. NG asking him about MC's story that Haleigh was raped and body thrown in the water. He says extremely unlikely evidence would be found to prove it.

Read that wrong LOL
drp.jpg

There's Hope Sykes in the back of the car during a drug bust. Busted at 19 yrs old, now to do 15 yrs mandatory. Wow.

Nancy said he had the power to sentence her under the youthful offender rule.

The Judge said he did not have that power because of her record.

Jean C. says HS could've been sentenced as a youthful offender ~ she's 19 y/o.

Now I am confused. :waitasec:

Just showed tape of RC saying to undercover "haha I like to get high, that's why I'm asking you" (asking what drugs uc is on cause RC hears him sniffing)

Caller: are they sentencing t others first in hope of getting the others to speak?
NG: yes, they r trying to squeeze them, but they cant talk w/out incriminating themselves

Spaghetti's on. NG switching to the body in Idaho found, and could be one of three women.

Now they're talking about the remains found in Idaho.

Maybe Haleigh was already passed away when Tommy arrived so he doesn't know who the killer actually is??

But how can TC say he knows what happened but doesn't know the killer..it doesn't make sense to me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fake_facer_addict
Back