Hope Sykes arrested 1/20/2010

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Caller: are they sentencing t others first in hope of getting the others to speak?
NG: yes, they r trying to squeeze them, but they cant talk w/out incriminating themselves

:banghead: NO they are sentencing her first because she pled no contest!! Geez

How can somebody who is 19 y/o be a youthful offender?

But how can TC say he knows what happened but doesn't know the killer..it doesn't make sense to me.

It makes sense to me IF he is waiting for a deal to be offered. If he isn't waiting for a deal to be offered then my guess is it is Misty and he is putting off saying that until he absolutely has to.

It makes sense to me IF he is waiting for a deal to be offered. If he isn't waiting for a deal to be offered then my guess is it is Misty and he is putting off saying that until he absolutely has to.

Could also explain why he kept his silence for the last year.

I would love to know Misty and Rons reaction to Hopes sentence..LOL. and the whole family's thoughts regarding Hope's sentence. I wonder if they will be on GMA tomorrow morning?

panelists shouldn't be allowed to throw words like sociopath around so freely. unless the dr. has interviewed Hope or whoever, he/she shouldn't have much of an opinion. how can he/she diagnose anything based on a few inflamatory film clips?

Makes sense to me if he was called in afterword and he does not know if it was Misty or Ron.

JMO to to harsh....Did she even have a lawyer?

Almost seems like she didn't have much of a lawyer, some of us are wondering what in fact her lawyer did do for her. Yikes.

There is a whole ongoing thread from earlier today about Hope's sentence under the main Haleigh section.

Maybe Haleigh was already passed away when Tommy arrived so he doesn't know who the killer actually is??

That would be my guess, but how could he have known what happened without either being there or being told?

Do they think he was told the truth about what happened, but not about who did it?

Or was he not given an explanation but could tell what happened to her by looking at her? :(

O/T for a sec... RC guarantees the informant that his dude gets 50 pills every month...I wanna see that person arrested, too.
He's getting free pills from state, imo, and selling his scripts to RC. That burns me up!!

JW did not want that NG statement attributed to him - "his client could identify the killer." He then restated the words he had used.

That seems to be going around a lot lately.

Almost seems like she didn't have much of a lawyer, some of us are wondering what in fact her lawyer did do for her. Yikes.

There is a whole ongoing thread from earlier today about Hope's sentence under the main Haleigh section.
who needs a lawyer when you can just walk in there alone, & get the exact same result. Tommy's got a good one & is looking @ 3 years-blows the mind, doesn't it?

Makes sense to me if he was called in afterword and he does not know if it was Misty or Ron.

Personally, I think that Tommy is going off of what he was told by Misty because Haleigh was dead when he got to the Mh and Ron wasn't there.

Lawyers can only do so much. I don't think Hope was much of a client in the way of listening and processing. She thought she knew more than the rest of the system. Remember her, "we are two steps ahead of em all" comment.

That seems to be going around a lot lately.

When NG used the word "identify" re JWs statement/comments about TomC, it might give some listeners the impression that TomC is an eyewitness.

Since JW didn't say it, he had to squelch it right out of the gate tonight.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leahruss
Back