How Are You Going To Watch Trial ? Live Feed & Smart Phone Info

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thanks, I downloaded it but we don't have Florida option here. However, I did download Skyfire on my iPhone and I can now actually watch from it from WFTV sites, etc. I'm so happy! :)

I downloaded skyfire for my ipad, but it won't stream live stuff if it requires flash!
How did you get it to work with your iphone? Helllp! :) TIA

I downloaded skyfire for my ipad, but it won't stream live stuff if it requires flash!
How did you get it to work with your iphone? Helllp! :) TIA

Hi sumbunny, here is what I have done, thanks to knt:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6375533&postcount=113"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - How Are You Going To Watch Trial While At Work?[/ame]

Mom.... it works perfect! comes in loud and clear!

Works absolutely perfect..listening now and I can't thank you enough. I work now whereas I didn't when this case first began. I was just sick not knowing how I would be able to follow the trial while I was at work.
I'm pretty dang happy right now! :rocker:

luv, i didn't allow the app to use my current location...maybe that's why you weren't offered the full world menu.

If you have a smart phone...Download an app. from the market place called"TuneIn Radio" it's FREE, Then look in United States...Then Florida. Then click on
radio station "WBDO" I tried it today.. works perfectly! ( WBDO is the only radio station I know that is carrying the trial LIVE!) Hope this helps people who work who have no internet access, but can listen to radio.

You are the best! Thank you so much for this app. I have to travel to Tampa on Monday and now I'll be able to follow what's going on! I can get WBDO in Orlando on my car radio, but once I get about half way to Tampa it will start to fade. This is the ideal solution...thanks again!

Works absolutely perfect..listening now and I can't thank you enough. I work now whereas I didn't when this case first began. I was just sick not knowing how I would be able to follow the trial while I was at work.
I'm pretty dang happy right now! :rocker:

luv, i didn't allow the app to use my current location...maybe that's why you weren't offered the full world menu.

Thanks, I tried that and I even bought the pro version but WBDO is still not available, I live in Ottawa (Canada), so that may be why. It's a great application though, so I am still happy to have it. :)

Thanks, I tried that and I even bought the pro version but WBDO is still not available, I live in Ottawa (Canada), so that may be why. It's a great application though, so I am still happy to have it. :)

Did you select North America from the drop down menu, then Florida, then Orlando? Once you've done that, then just scroll down until you get to WDBO. I'm sorry if you did all that and you still can't get it.

Another thing I did was download firefox home and synced it...playing flash video's great right now...can't wait to try it out on live streaming.

Did you select North America from the drop down menu, then Florida, then Orlando? Once you've done that, then just scroll down until you get to WBDO. I'm sorry if you did all that and you still can't get it.

Another thing I did was download firefox home and synced it...playing flash video's great right now...can't wait to try it out on live streaming.

BBM
:tyou: That's what I was doing wrong! I think I selected South America.:blushing: Works Perfectly! :)

The radio station is actually WDBO (not WBDO). That may help you find it ;)
I just downloaded it too and it works great!! Thanks!

http://www.wdbo.com/

If you have a smart phone...Download an app. from the market place called"TuneIn Radio" it's FREE, Then look in United States...Then Florida. Then click on
radio station "WBDO" I tried it today.. works perfectly! ( WBDO is the only radio station I know that is carrying the trial LIVE!) Hope this helps people who work who have no internet access, but can listen to radio.

Thank you so much! Could only find WDBO in Orlando. Is that the right one ? TIa

This is awesome. While not as desirable as video, audio will use less bandwidth (I think). Feel so much better knowing I have this!

Eta: just read pip's post above. Thanks pip. I'm such a :loser:

Hi all, been out of the loop for a while on this case as things happen a lot quicker in the UK, I downloaded tunein but it buffers too long for my needs can some kind person give me a link to a site that allows brits to watch or listen?

Many thanks in advance :)

Did you go to North America, then hit United States, then go to Florida? I found it with no problem... Should not make a difference where your at.. Try again...

Did you go to North America, then hit United States, then go to Florida? I found it with no problem... Should not make a difference where your at.. Try again...

Thanks, I did end up getting it last night thanks to momtective (& also pip or pointing out that it was WDBO and not WBDO)! :)

The radio station is actually WDBO (not WBDO). That may help you find it ;)
I just downloaded it too and it works great!! Thanks!

http://www.wdbo.com/

What a dork I am, what can I say, I worked all day and came home and wanted to tell you all.. Your right, it's WDBO, I'm sorry for the confusion. But it works!

Hey guys. Does anyone know if there is an app which will let us VIEW the trial if we have mobile broadband on our smartphones?

uklaw it looks like they're using skyfire...I can get it on android and it can view flashes like wftv et al.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back