How Are You Going To Watch Trial ? Live Feed & Smart Phone Info

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If you have a smart phone...Download an app. from the market place called"TuneIn Radio" it's FREE, Then look in United States...Then Florida. Then click on
radio station "WBDO" I tried it today.. works perfectly! ( WBDO is the only radio station I know that is carrying the trial LIVE!) Hope this helps people who work who have no internet access, but can listen to radio.

you are awesome.
:)

Here is some help if you have an Android phone.

1. Open the standard web browser and clear the address bar.
2. Type (without the quotes) "about:debug" and enter,go, whatever.
3. Nothing should happen. This is good. Go to menu>more>settings and scroll down to UA String.
4. Change this setting from Android to Desktop.

Now you will see full websites at the media stations and be able to stream their live feeds. Unfortunately you may have to do this each time you get on. It varies for different. phones.

Skyfire browser works also but is very slow to load for me.

Also, I don't know about the usage limits from your carriers so you are on your own with that!:great:

Darn, I tried to install TuneInRadio on my iPhone and it says "not compatible; requires 4.0 software update" (i have a 3G iPhone hand-me-down from family member; so i take it the 4.0 update is not going to work on this phone?)

Any other ways to listen via smartphone? What about just going to the radio station website? Thanks for any suggestions!

You can update your 3G iPhone with the 4.0 software. I have a 3G with 4.0 software and it works. Plug your phone into your computer with the USB and follow directions to update your software. Hope that helps.

Question? I've downloaded skyfire. What do I search for in order to see or hear the trial?

Thank you

I open skyfire, search wftv (Casey Anthony Case), click the red bar at the top to watch trial live then press play.

Thank you so much MsTeal! I was wondering how I was going to be able to listen to the trial! You've solved the problem for me! :)

If you have a smart phone...Download an app. from the market place called"TuneIn Radio" it's FREE, Then look in United States...Then Florida. Then click on
radio station "WBDO" I tried it today.. works perfectly! ( WBDO is the only radio station I know that is carrying the trial LIVE!) Hope this helps people who work who have no internet access, but can listen to radio.

Thank You For The Info, Ive Now Set That Up...:great:

I feel like a big dodo. I got the Tunein app, can hear wdbo but it isn't the trial.... they just keep breaking in with KC updates. What am I doing wrong? Pleeeease help ! :)

I feel like a big dodo. I got the Tunein app, can hear wdbo but it isn't the trial.... they just keep breaking in with KC updates. What am I doing wrong? Pleeeease help ! :)
That is what is also happening to me. I have tried this all week and still get some other "program".

Perhaps we are only to get UPDATES on this app/station. ??

That is what is also happening to me. I have tried this all week and still get some other "program".

I dunno........everyone makes it sound like you can hear the actual jury selection. I am going to be sad if it's only updates, because I am going on vacation in 2 weeks and believe it or not I reeeeeally want to sit on the beach and listen to the trial!!!

count me in with this "happening", too...:banghead:

Same issues with me. I watch WDBO using QuickTime on my MBP at home. I haven't the opportunity to check out their website yet for additional info on radio coverage. I was on WFTVs website the other day and noticed they are carrying live radio coverage now. But again due to time constraints I have, I haven't been to the app store to download their recommended player to my i4 phone. Hopefully I can by Sunday or someone else will.

Thanks to whoever suggested this- I downloaded skyfire, works great!

You can update your 3G iPhone with the 4.0 software. I have a 3G with 4.0 software and it works. Plug your phone into your computer with the USB and follow directions to update your software. Hope that helps.

It won't work if you have the original i-phone (metal case), though. The 4.0 software won't upload to that one.

I've been using skyfire and can watch/listen to wftv..it's been great.

There are some live feeds on different websites as well as those
on cable tv.

So?

Where will you be watching it from?
I am praying that nothing happens to taint or throw this off the rails before TUESDAY...:greetings:

I'll be at work but I have an office of my own and can watch/listen as I work for the most part. Otherwise, I'll keep up on my phone. I expect to miss more early morning stuff than anything else. Just depends on the work day.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jayc
Back