How Are You Going To Watch Trial ? Live Feed & Smart Phone Info

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Anyone of our Canadian friends know if we are able to get a TV feed of the trial here in Canada (Vancouver)?

I've been watching the "reflector" feed online which has been very good, but I will need to record some of the trial as I cannot sit in front of the computer everyday. Unlike ICA I have a job I need to keep. LOL

I have a 52" TV in my living room as well as my desk and computer. I finally got smart and put a big, soft, wingback chair at my desk so I can be more comfortable. My daughter has my laptop.

I have big, roomy lounging pajamas and will wear those while watching. I have those in almost every color, LOL!

I will move my vehicle around to the back so that people will think I am not home. (bad, bad me!) I will put my voicemail on and will simply say that I cannot come to the phone right now (true), and to please call back or leave a message. I will immediately check to see if the call is important.

I always keep some frozen casseroles in the freezer and will make more before Tuesday.

I will have the house all to myself and plan not to miss a minute of coverage! I will not miss a minute on WS either!

I am interested in what all of you are going to be doing because I am nosey/curious!!!

( used too many 'I's' in this post!)

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

WESH is the best for me, and DH promised to buy me some speakers this weekend so I can walk about without sitting here with my headphones on. He can also hook it up to the TV so I can see it in wide screen.

Little does he know that I'll just be sitting on the couch instead of here on the computer table - LOL.

Anyway, it does give me a bit of flexibility.

Hugs,

Mel

ETA: I won't watch anything but live TV (like WESH) - no IS for me. Hubby has a lot of pooter work to do this weekend - LOL

On my smartphone in between classes and at lunch time.

Gah why cant these students just teach themselves its almost Summer break lol! I am of course kidding ;)

Well.

We have 3 computers - 1 is a laptop. I generally have 2 feeds going and IS on muted.

My son will be out of school in a couple of weeks and I feel somewhat bad for him - he generally will use the other 2 computers and the tv - runs 2 games on the puters and has his playstation going on the tv.

Poor kid is gonna be limited to one computer if he's lucky, lol. The bright side is he's taken a bit of an interest in the court proceedings so it may not be much of a fight.

BBM:

I have a 14 YO that I just know won't be happy if I'm at the computer all day. Wants to join the gym, go swimming, the lot. I'm all for it, just as long as I can figure out how to tape the sessions. I don't have IS on my cable (too expensive), but if it's a choice I have to make, I'll choose my son anytime over ICA. She should have thought the same, eh?

Hugs,

Mel

In my jammies reading the blow by blow right here on WS... west coast hours are pretty grueling-- but three hours in, I will watch the delayed IS coverage. I wish I could follow along on my computer at CNN, but alas, it's limping along and I don't want to risk a total failure and miss everything!!

To tell the truth, the trial threads here are invigorating-- the court coverage, eh, not so much. :D

I think those on the WC should get extra extra sympathy. No TO's if we're grumpy, because we're tired, and prolly only living on 6 hours sleep a night. This is gonna be a long and grueling 6 -200 weeks.

:)

Mel

Anyone of our Canadian friends know if we are able to get a TV feed of the trial here in Canada (Vancouver)?

I've been watching the "reflector" feed online which has been very good, but I will need to record some of the trial as I cannot sit in front of the computer everyday. Unlike ICA I have a job I need to keep. LOL

~ Hey fellow Canadian!

I watch everything thus far either on WFTV or CNN, sometimes WESH with no problems from my home/or work computer.

Enjoy!! :)

LOL - I am going to make my DH read here as he thinks I am crazy! I live in Orlando and have followed this case since day 31! How could I not watch?

This is how I watched the jury selection:

IS on 52" tv (between 9 and 3) muted and only listen to commentary when there are long breaks or sidebars.

WFTV on laptop - I was so happy when they quit buffering every few minutes - but now there are commercials at the worst possible moments!

WFTV on my iPad through SkyFire (thanks to helpful WS'rs for this) - I have 3G so I can take this show on the road - out to the garden or while driving.

I'm looking for another live stream that is dependable with no commercials. It is totally amazing to me that I can have all three devices going and they can all go to a different commercial right when something good is happening!

For those in the Orlando viewing area - I heard our Brighthouse Channel 6 say something last night that they would be live streaming uninterrupted on channel 6.2. I went to that channel last night and it had spanish programming, so I'm not sure about this; but it's the first I've found on TV that is live and uninterrupted.

WESH is the best for me, and DH promised to buy me some speakers this weekend so I can walk about without sitting here with my headphones on. He can also hook it up to the TV so I can see it in wide screen.

Little does he know that I'll just be sitting on the couch instead of here on the computer table - LOL.

Anyway, it does give me a bit of flexibility.

Hugs,

Mel

ETA: I won't watch anything but live TV (like WESH) - no IS for me. Hubby has a lot of pooter work to do this weekend - LOL

BBM
I got Cordless Headphones just for this trial! I can still listen while I am on the treadmill or while doing dishes, landry, etc. :)

I will be sitting here in my living room on my desk puter with IS silently playing on my large T.V. screen.
Hubby bought me a super overstuffed computer chair for my "boney butt", as he calls it.
I have stocked the freezer with convenience foods and pre prepared foods.
All other family members are working, so no interruptions.

I am ready, and so anxious to let this little child's story be told. Bless you Caylee, you are loved by many who never knew you. Your life has made a difference, even as short as it was.

I'm working 8-5 pm now. :( I guess I'm going to watch it on my iPhone while I pretend to work. lol

What's the best way to do this? Should I watch the streaming video on WFTV? or is there some sort of app?

So far I have been watching on the computer on WFTV well listening anyway as I am usually reading WS to gleam what others have caught and I missed. And I have on IS in the next room.

Just curious why are so many here against IS? Is it because of the commercial breaks at the worst of times and going off air a such an early time when the trial goes on usually for several more hours? Just curious.

On my smartphone in between classes and at lunch time.

Gah why cant these students just teach themselves its almost Summer break lol! I am of course kidding ;)

How do you get it to play on your smartphone? I have a iphone and it does not have flash. Someone mentioned to use the swifter app, but mine tells me that I need to be on WIFI?

I'll be watching here: http://caseyanthonytrial.com/ ,(only stream that doesn't break up on me audio wise it's great video, not so great) part time of course, because I have to work, so I'll rely on websleuths for updates to keep up. When I'm off I'll watch Tru TV til 2pm central. That's my plan, wish I could take a leave from work to watch all of it!!!

So far I have been watching on the computer on WFTV well listening anyway as I am usually reading WS to gleam what others have caught and I missed. And I have on IS in the next room.

Just curious why are so many here against IS? Is it because of the commercial breaks at the worst of times and going off air a such an early time when the trial goes on usually for several more hours? Just curious.

I have no more love for insessions..back in the day, many moons ago, I enjoyed it, and the old crew that was there..

However, since the ( menopausel change ) of insessions/courtv I belive it has gone down hill..

th's who are bias...to many dang commercials, and it cuts off at a certain time with out showing the full court day..

jmho

I will however have it on tv and mute it...

Inside the courtroom.
amil i too would like to go but concerned there may not be any seats even if i line up at 5:30 am . do you think first week we could get in at all?

TruTV has InSessions, but it starts at 8:00 central time and ends at 2:00 central. Perhaps they will make some adjustments to their scheduling once the actual trial gets going. Other than that, I don't know of a TV station that is showing it.

ETA: IS also has commercials.

do you think that we will have no tv coverage after 2- oh no- i hate to sit on computer with lil screen. hope a fl station stays live tv to endo of each day

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maktub
Back