How Did The PI's Get The Remains Spot...

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Who/What Motivated PI's to Search Remains Area?

• No Clue! Site was relatively randomly picked.

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • Tips from Kiomarie

Votes: 10 3.5%
  • Code Speak with LA/GA/CA "Close to home"...

Votes: 65 22.6%
  • LP's Theory - Daisy Chain KC>jail>MR

Votes: 35 12.2%
  • Baez told him to go look there

Votes: 119 41.5%
  • Alternative theories

Votes: 55 19.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
LA's attorney has stated that LA did his own investigation and could not rule out KC's involvement. I think LA may have then thought back on what KC said to him and decided to look for Caylee's remains in familiar places.

We don't know who owned the portion of the tape that Geraldo was going to show either. Perhaps this portion of the tape was taken by DC on the other trips that JH said he made after the intial two trips they were together and he gave the tape to the A fam. They would be the owners of the tape in that sense.

GR (and the defense team) wants us to "assume" that the tape was JH's and "assume" he is the one who was holding out for a "king's ransom". Spin. Spin. Spin.
I picked up on this too last night. GR made a point of saying that the owner of the video was asking a king's ransom, but didn't clarify who exactly that owner was. His lean towards the Defense side is most obvious, IMO.

Yep, I think you're right. :clap::clap::clap:

He has no duty at all after she has been charged with capital murder. Prior her being charged with murder, if he knew the missing child wasn't so missing, then he had a duty. After the murder charge, AC privilege is invoked. Most defense attys pretend they didn't hear that info from the client. JB, on the other hand, uses the info from the client to go and do his own search, IMO, which has some serious implications for him with regard to what he was going to to about the body he was about to find.

Now he's got a load of people, including himself, possibly LA, no so possible CA and GA, in a heap of trouble. Total misconduct, IMO.

I'd like to know what the PI's were ordered to do ONCE THEY FOUND THE BODY.

That is were it becomes very criminal indeed.

I'd like to know what the PI's were ordered to do ONCE THEY FOUND THE BODY.

That is were it becomes very criminal indeed.

One of them was instructed to kill the other and take the videotape. Just kidding. :)

Would this theory be possible?

Kronk somehow ends up doing a search at the area. Either he smelled something driving by or he actually did a privately planned search. He calls LE and they don't show up, he calls again and the deputy shows up but they couldn't get to the bag he saw, etc. Kronk isn't real satisified with the way it turns out.

Kronk's supervisor is in the same neighborhood and they get to talking. Kronk tells him about the calls to LE and the response. The supervisor talks to some of the neighbors and tells them.

One of the neighbors mentions it to one of the A's. The A's tell the PI's to go.

It kinda satisifys the fact that Kronk was so determined to get LE out there to check and that he kept calling and went back. But it doesn't explain why DC seemed to be looking at rock formations and other markers.

Maybe after the PI's heard they went to LA, and LA faced KC down and got more specifics? If he told her they would move Caylee's remains, she might have actually broken down and told him.

It is either that or KC told the A's while she was out and they wanted to wait until she was back inside before moving Caylee's remains. And I really think this one is possible. Either she got mad at the A's and told or she told LA or didn't TM go into the woods while she was out and had to cancel because of the water? She may have told that that time.

I like this one! I cannot buy the LA knew all along theory because he would have never thrown her under the bus about the smell in that interview if he had known. Up to that point he was about as truthful as an A can be.

They were looking at the pavers because even with some knowledge that was a big area and pavers in the middle of the woods would seem odd to me and I might start there.

Good call!

alternative, and phone records may be turn out to reveal part of the necessary info.

I think that the clues came from Casey herself. I think that the inviews were going over
and over again I post in Casey codes thread.
Why would Casey tell Lee to look in familer places? (If the nanny had her) why would the nanny go to the Anthony's familer places? That the first clue to be me that there is no nanny.
and 2nd is when she told LA I don't think anthing else will come up and nothing should come up. (this statement I found on a tip) There should be all kind of things coming up with your child missing! Could she mean that Caylee will not come up from the water.
was there some kind a weight in bag? This make me think that Caylee was in the water. This is just a theory from the codes. PLus she told LA to look somewhere bottom left ,most people thought that was Blackjack. I think it could beeen locate of the Caylee remains.JMO just theory really

my bold...

I always wondered about this too.....

If the 'familar place' was the school, standing in front of it, Caylee was found to the left, on the bottom side of Suburban Rd.

LP said that he JH approached him about selling the tape and that a woman from NBC at some point was involved in negotiations with JH to buy the tape. JH showed the tape to WFTV but apparently did not give them a copy. Brad Conway said that JH has approached at least 3 networks in his efforts to sell the tape....therefore, we should assume that it was NOT JH who tried to sell it to Geraldo????

Why?

its odd you can see the shadow of someone turning it off and on with a remote now and again.. I fdont think this is all of the video and its sure hard to see.. I was suprised to see it was a little garden shovel as i pictured in my head a big shovel..

I wonder where that house/building? is?

Back to thread topic. Here's my theory
1. Meter reader saw something that made him suspicious in August (or perhaps he was the one that noticed her car at that spot in June and decided to go take a look).
2. he went there in August and either found the body in bag OR just saw things that did look suspicious. he called LE for 3 days and they either didn't come or didn't go all the way in cause they're afraid of snakes.
3. Meter reader feels something is there but doesn't want to get too involved as we could hear on 911 calls he was very hesititant to get very involved and call crimeline. Now we understand as he used to be a bondsman and bounty hunter and he knows how things work AND he's all too aware of his prior charge of kidnapping looking REALLY bad if he happens to find a body of a supposedly kidnapped kid. He's in between a rock and a hard place now, decides to wait and see if anything comes out on it's own.
4. By Nov. it's obvious nothings happening and the water has receded so he goes back. It's at this point that I think he found the body and a plan has been brewing for awhile. He's well aware of the PI D. Casey from tv exposure etc and has decided to call him with the info, which he hopes will keep him out of the picture and yet accomplish the purpose. He's the one on the phone to the PI trying to direct to the exact spot and giving him the info.

OK, That's my theory, so I'm anxious to hear arguments to disprove. I really hope I'm wrong and that casey is the one who told someone so we have another nail in her coffin.

1. Meter reader saw something that made him suspicious in August (or perhaps he was the one that noticed her car at that spot in June and decided to go take a look).
2. he went there in August and either found the body in bag OR just saw things that did look suspicious. he called LE for 3 days and they either didn't come or didn't go all the way in cause they're afraid of snakes.
3. Meter reader feels something is there but doesn't want to get too involved as we could hear on 911 calls he was very hesititant to get very involved and call crimeline. Now we understand as he used to be a bondsman and bounty hunter and he knows how things work AND he's all too aware of his prior charge of kidnapping looking REALLY bad if he happens to find a body of a supposedly kidnapped kid. He's in between a rock and a hard place now, decides to wait and see if anything comes out on it's own.
4. By Nov. it's obvious nothings happening and the water has receded so he goes back. It's at this point that I think he found the body and a plan has been brewing for awhile. He's well aware of the PI D. Casey from tv exposure etc and has decided to call him with the info, which he hopes will keep him out of the picture and yet accomplish the purpose. He's the one on the phone to the PI trying to direct to the exact spot and giving him the info.

OK, That's my theory, so I'm anxious to hear arguments to disprove. I really hope I'm wrong and that casey is the one who told someone so we have another nail in her coffin.

Sounds very reasonable to me. If the MR did contact DC, I sure wish they'd go public with that information and put an end to all this nonsense.

That's an interesting theory.

This may be a totally over the top conspiracy theory, but what if one of the Anthonys told the PIs to look there. Once they were sure the remains were there JB and the 'super defense team' looked very hard to find someone to tip off to find the body. The tried to figure out who would have a reason to be in the area and had enough of a shady past to call his character into question at trial. The MR was probably a friend of a friend of a friend or something and worked out perfectly. Just a thought....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow