How Did The PI's Get The Remains Spot...

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Who/What Motivated PI's to Search Remains Area?

• No Clue! Site was relatively randomly picked.

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • Tips from Kiomarie

Votes: 10 3.5%
  • Code Speak with LA/GA/CA "Close to home"...

Votes: 65 22.6%
  • LP's Theory - Daisy Chain KC>jail>MR

Votes: 35 12.2%
  • Baez told him to go look there

Votes: 119 41.5%
  • Alternative theories

Votes: 55 19.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the PI's met the G family that lives on the corner of Hopespring & Suburban AND their lady neighbor, Z and decided to search behind those backyards......

more Z's & G's..........amazing !!

Nevermind, I need coffee through an IV this morning.

Maybe the PI's met the G family that lives on the corner of Hopespring & Suburban AND their lady neighbor, Z and decided to search behind those backyards......

more Z's & G's..........amazing !!

Interesting. I didn't know these neighbors names - still don't just the initials you gave. So, where can I find out their names? You said one lived on the corner, where does the other live?

I think it was a combination of things, believe it or not, I think PI work. With the things they probably overheard (since Baez is concerned), the videos of KC in jail, interviewing friends, neighbors, code speak, etc.

But I think they were there videotaping with the hopes that they would find her and have it on tape and would make a fortune off of it. And the "fame". I don't think they were taping to show anyone to be directed further, just pure self-centered greed.

Nevermind, I need coffee through an IV this morning.

Me too !!.....however, KC sure likes that ZG name, how odd the neighbors closest to the remains site share these names ??

Interesting. I didn't know these neighbors names - still don't just the initials you gave. So, where can I find out their names? You said one lived on the corner, where does the other live?

I think it was a combination of things, believe it or not, I think PI work. With the things they probably overheard (since Baez is concerned), the videos of KC in jail, interviewing friends, neighbors, code speak, etc.

But I think they were there videotaping with the hopes that they would find her and have it on tape and would make a fortune off of it. And the "fame". I don't think they were taping to show anyone to be directed further, just pure self-centered greed.

LOL....you should be familar with the ZG name in this case.

check the 'rumors' thread pg 42 I believe....'cept it doesn't appear to be a 'rumor'.

IMO, alittle bit of all. I think people did figure out all the clues that kc gave la, neighbors talk......daisy chain. But in my heart I do believe that kc told JB some
'accident,panic story' then he told PI's to go 'look' but don't fine. IIRC, JB told everyone 'it would not be in kc favor to have CAYLEE found'...........IMO, JB KNEW!
So did GrandP's..........but put on a front for ALIVE CAYLEE..........LYING as usual!
IMO

They are all LYING!..Hoover claims he knew nothing about the spot until Casey called him to his office 11/14 & now there's the 11/8 Tes info..Casey claims he never asked Hoover to go with him (or to film) but the one who saw some of the tape says it proves otherwise..All of the A's have been busted for LYING about something.

JB claims he knew nothing about the search/video until the story broke..He now wants to see the tape & talk to the PIs..The info definitely did not come from him or anyone else on his team because after Oct. he had little to no (which is it?) contact with Casey..That was only a few weeks prior to 11/14 so that proves what exactly? He's not LYING? :rolleyes:

My personal opinion is that Hoover and DC hid alistening bug in Casa DiAnthony and overheard something to drive them to this spot. Might be from JB ,Lee who knows?
That is why the Anthony's had the house swept for listining bugs.
Maybe even LP had his own, with tech know how today you can sit down the street without even planting a bug and listen in. CIA/ FBI do it all the time

I have to agree with you, somebody have bugged that house (as I strap on my tin foil hat). I find it odd, that after the remains were found and LE took evidence from the house that (reportedly) the Anthony's had the house swept for bugs. Also, if the PI's were searching this area based on tips, then did they also probe the airport area with camera and metal rod after somebody reported seeing a female with a hat and glasses?

I chose alternative theory because I can never predict what is going to come out with this case! Everything is 100% Illogical!

Someone came up with the thought that when Jose B. got permission to bring a laptop into the jail on one of his Casey visits that he may have been showing her the Dominique video.

If he sent his P.I. out to those woods to 'look' and he wasn't able to find poor little Caylee, Baez may have wanted to refer to the video with Casey. Is this the spot kind of thing. If not more to the north or south...etc.

I thought it sounded like a very plausible theory. That would mean that Casey had given him that information, and that he and his crew knew where poor little Caylee was and how she got there. That would explain the statements being made by Hoover & Padilla that D. C. said, (no, she's dead and we're going out to get her...paraphrased.)

Can somebody answer a couple of simple questions for me? I've seen different opinions of this:

1. Can JB kite letters out of jail for Casey? Isn't this a huge no-no?
2. JB does NOT need to know if Casey is guilty (even though the rest of the free world knows it, LOL).
3. Couldn't he be disbarred for kiting letters? For lying - meaning still pleading her not guilty but knowing she is?

ETA: Or is there maybe a plot so that they can claim ineffective counsel, or incompetent counsel or something?

I am having a hard time with this one:
I think JB did know , because yesterday in front of the courthouse with reporters, they asked him about DC in the woods talking to someone and JB blurted out" It wasn't me". Hello...Why would he just deny that so soon? He didn't have to say anything.
I think the grandparents knew, possibly way back when KC was out on bail, and that's why she didn't want to stay home all day.
I can't figure out what the motivation was for JH to tell someone at TES, and I can't figure out why DC would be at the site with a long metal thing poking about, possibly damaging Caylee's remains.
I think GUILT and GREED are motivating most everyone in this case and it will bite them in the butt soon.
Great Poll, but I couldn't just pick one answer! I think they all knew on different levels in a 'backwards' kind of way!

IMO, alittle bit of all. I think people did figure out all the clues that kc gave la, neighbors talk......daisy chain. But in my heart I do believe that kc told JB some
'accident,panic story' then he told PI's to go 'look' but don't fine. IIRC, JB told everyone 'it would not be in kc favor to have CAYLEE found'...........IMO, JB KNEW!
So did GrandP's..........but put on a front for ALIVE CAYLEE..........LYING as usual!
IMO

Baez never said that it would not be in Casey's favor to have Caylee found. He did say something about it would not be in her best interests to tell her story, (I am assuming he meant what happened to Caylee,) but that was several months ago, when they were still saying Caylee was alive.
Baez might have wanted the PI's to videotape that area to prove Caylee's remains were NOT there. But I doubt seriously that he was told by Casey where the remains were and then told the PI's. Remember, the PI's did not work for Baez in Nov., they worked for the Anthonys.
I do not believe that the Anthonys... any of them... knew where Caylee's body was all this time and did nothing about it. If anything they would have gone and retrieved her in the dead of night and buried her in private. There is no way in the world Cindy or George would have let that child's body lay out there in the woods and rot for months... not even to protect Casey. I jut don't buy that at all.

I think it was a combination of things that led them there. Close to home comment, what her friend said, also inside info from the defense. And I think they filmed to try to prove FOR the defense that Cayllees remains werent there earlier. (but of course her reamins were there all along).

i voted for "code speak" but i actually think it's a mix of that and kiomarie, she mentioned to look there, then they picked up on kc saying 'close to home' and thats how they got there, imho

I think the PI's got a hold of the crime line tips, the ones Baez never paid for and we haven't seen.

She says not only is he not invited but if he shows up he will not be let in

I am sure he is heartbroken they don't like him. LOL

They are mad because he told about the PI and that he would not give up on finding Caylee.

That sure stopped their plans for more money collections to "find LIVE Caylee" who they had long known was dead. Now they are afraid that the PI will prove they knew it.

Since the As was not an option, I voted for JB. But I think it was one or both....... No doubt about it.

And the info on the neighbors at the corner of Hopespring- the Z and G? It fits in perfectly with Casey having set up fake names with the phone numbers of real neighbors in her cell phone.

All of this will point to premeditation and hopefully the lethal injection.

IMO, it's possible it was overheard while Casey (Caylee's mom) was at Baez's office, since the PI went to the area AFTER he resigned from working for Baez in October.

I am sure he is heartbroken they don't like him. LOL

They are mad because he told about the PI and that he would not give up on finding Caylee.

That sure stopped their plans for more money collections to "find LIVE Caylee" who they had long known was dead. Now they are afraid that the PI will prove they knew it.

Of all the PR gaffes, this latest is a doozy. Instead of leaving the public to wonder if the A's were doubled over in grief inside their barricade, now we know they're buzzing around planning an event, like a wedding, flowers, chairs, and who's on the invite list, festering over their grievances. The fact they would welcome the baby's killer to the service and pointedly exclude people who care says it all. The fact that they're even in major planning mode is worse. As much as so many here want a public service, if I were grieving at this time I'd plan for a VERY personal service, could not even fathom the logistics of something massive for the public. Let the public do their own thing, I can barely lift my head off the pillow. The worst PR I have ever ever seen.

As far as collecting for a search of the live Caylee, I don't see how they can get around being charged for that. It's one thing to lie and obstruct and run around screaming at people to get off their azzes, slander LE and TM and all the rest, have their PI's take pictures of innocent children in malls and have them plastered all over the media -- all of that I can vaguely see LE not wanting to charge them.

But, if it's proven they knew Caylee was dead and solicited funds under false pretenses (searching for her alive) then that is an undeniably criminal undertaking. MAJOR FRAUD. I don't see how the feds can ignore that, even if LE can.

Sort of OT here, but a question; I'm searching all over for a photo I saw here on WS awhile back. It's of the street the A's house is on, going (upward in the photo) with the cross-street where the body was found at the top of the pix. The photo clearly shows the 15? houses between the A's and the disposal site. Somebody on WS marked both the A's house and the disposal site with big white arrows. I'm trying to show hubby how CLOSE KC was to home; he can't believe that I'm not making this up!!! Help!
Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member