How Did The PI's Get The Remains Spot...

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Who/What Motivated PI's to Search Remains Area?

• No Clue! Site was relatively randomly picked.

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • Tips from Kiomarie

Votes: 10 3.5%
  • Code Speak with LA/GA/CA "Close to home"...

Votes: 65 22.6%
  • LP's Theory - Daisy Chain KC>jail>MR

Votes: 35 12.2%
  • Baez told him to go look there

Votes: 119 41.5%
  • Alternative theories

Votes: 55 19.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Err "bottom left"? This is the first time I have heard anything about those words. Can anyone provide me with a link for the source so I may better understand the context of her obtuse remark?

Don't have the link, but it's when LA is questioning KC about the "blackjack phone". He asks her which AT&T store she bought it at, & she replies "it's the one on the bottom left side of town".

Many thought this a very strange way to give directions to a 'store' location.

Isnt it at all possible, that Kronks "tips" were included in that large Doc request from Baez at the end of OCT....the one where he wanted ALL the tips. If Kronks tips were indeed included in that doc dump, maybe Baez gave the info to the PI's to check it out further? I figure it this way....there were over 5000 tips, Im not sure how many were handed over to Baez, but it could take some time to go thru each and every one, by the time he stumbled onto Kronks it could have led to the Nov 15 search by the PI's.....just a thought.

Isnt it at all possible, that Kronks "tips" were included in that large Doc request from Baez at the end of OCT....the one where he wanted ALL the tips. If Kronks tips were indeed included in that doc dump, maybe Baez gave the info to the PI's to check it out further? I figure it this way....there were over 5000 tips, Im not sure how many were handed over to Baez, but it could take some time to go thru each and every one, by the time he stumbled onto Kronks it could have led to the Nov 15 search by the PI's.....just a thought.

Good point! But the one thing that now defies explanation is what made the PI search that abandoned house?

Good point! But the one thing that now defies explanation is what made the PI search that abandoned house?

Totally agree. Really, I'm struggling with this whole story of...

oh, I was looking at stuff around pavers in the woods cause the psychic said to

and then

had to go to a house right up the road. She told me to check it out,

so then

without knocking on the door or knowing anything about the property or its owners, I walked to the backyard, and started going through their trash and digging by their sheds.

The psychic told me to.

c'mon already with this

Totally agree. Really, I'm struggling with this whole story of...

oh, I was looking at stuff around pavers in the woods cause the psychic said to

and then

had to go to a house right up the road. She told me to check it out,

so then

without knocking on the door or knowing anything about the property or its owners, I walked to the backyard, and started going through their trash and digging by their sheds.

The psychic told me to.

c'mon already with this

LOL...I'm thinking the *psychic* is only claiming her *vision* of the house.

So she sits down @ her computer, runs search of property deeds in the area, maps them out, google earths a close-up, checks forclosures....

& wa-la,..... she has a *vision* to pass on...if she's right, GREAT !!!...if she's wrong, no loss.

*psychic* may have also read Kio's statement about the woods "across the street from the school".

I think the info came from the Psychotic not the psychic?

It is too much of a coincidence that these PI's hit on the correct location (or near enough). Most here agree KC did it and only she knew where the body was, so the info came from her initially.
If we are going to put store in the supernatual and thing outside real ity , then there really is no point to WS anything goes.

It is too much of a coincidence that these PI's hit on the correct location (or near enough). Most here agree KC did it and only she knew where the body was, so the info came from her initially.
If we are going to put store in the supernatual and thing outside real ity , then there really is no point to WS anything goes.

ITA....but the 'defenders' have to claim info came from anyone, OTHER THAN KC.

I agree! I don't believe the info came from a psychic. That was just a convenient ploy to get around the fact that the info actually came from KC via the family.

ITA....but the 'defenders' have to claim info came from anyone, OTHER THAN KC.
It is amazing how much time & energy has been put into protecting & lying for KC. If anyone in both the family & the defense cared about this horrible deed done to Caylee,they would get her "mother-murderer" to recognize her wrongs & try to show some feeling , sorrow, apology. Instead so many people are lying,coniving,plotting for the criminal. It makes me sick.:furious:

Exactly, which is why her chance to turn over the remains and make a plea is gone!! If there was a 3 rock configuration, I believe she left it there to mark the spot so she could move Caylee. Remember, she asked her mom for one more day and CA said she had already given her 30. KC ran out of time-she tried to tip off LA the best she could. Still can't figure out lower left side (or something) and I just know it means something to the location. Lee didn't get it-Dr. Lee inspects car 11/14-tells Baez decomp in car definitely-Baez tells KC about maybe option to plea if remains are found. KC tells of site w/3rocks, plastic bag, etc. DC and JH go looking 11/15 and 11/16-no luck.
JB and KC think, maybe if DC and JH can't find her-maybe she is "unfindable"! Go on with the nanny story!! MN hears/feels something and quits 11/19! JB is going to have to explain the decomp in the car somhow and I'm sure there is a story set up for that. Remember GA said "the person in the back of my daughters car is not my grandaughter"! I think they were working on a story that they thought they could float by a jury with alot of reasonable doubt thrown in. Look how confident GA and CA looked on LKL 12/10. Then comes 12/11-Caylee is found!!! To many crooks involved in this-one goes looking for his piece of the booty. JH tells LP about the tape and wants to know how much he can get for it. LP calls Nick Savage(FBI) and here we are today! IMO:waitasec:
I have been bothered for some time about this PI November search off Suburban. If it can be shown who the originator of this knowledge is (which I believe has to be Casey) then this is powerful evidence for the state at trial. They may already have this figured out, I hope they do.

Anyway, after reading many posts on this topic I thought Essies made a lot of sense. I just thought in light of recent events, defense blaming Kronk, it might be worth taking another look at.

Pay attention to the dates Essie lays out...makes you wonder or at least it made me wonder.

I have been bothered for some time about this PI November search off Suburban. If it can be shown who the originator of this knowledge is (which I believe has to be Casey) then this is powerful evidence for the state at trial. They may already have this figured out, I hope they do.

Anyway, after reading many posts on this topic I thought Essies made a lot of sense. I just thought in light of recent events, defense blaming Kronk, it might be worth taking another look at.

Pay attention to the dates Essie lays out...makes you wonder or at least it made me wonder.

It certainly does! And the fact that JB is vigorously trying to destroy RK's reputation, makes me think he might know something that down the road JB would like to deny.

I think all roads lead to DC on this as well. I'm sure that JB realized that not finding a body would be the best for a murder charge, but KC also said "if they never find her, guess who gets to spend eternity in jail". She also whined a lot about not being able to "help" or "do anything" from jail. I think she is disconnected enough to think that if she went out "searching" (remember the night searches she asked for permission to conduct) and somehow "ran across" Caylee's remains that she would be believed. I would imagine that CA and GA may have been trying to put pressure on finding Caylee as well. GA would certainly know that some reasonable doubt might exist if someone else found her.

I also remember how freaked JB was when DC was busted and had to be interviewed by LE. Asked for a "master" interrogator or some term. Went on and on about work product. Just flipped in fact.

Here's a possible scenario. JB enlists DC to have the remains "found" by someone who gets a tip. This is in August. KC is still in jail and it would be the best scenario if the remains were found then. DC sets up a little daisy chain of "rumors" that end up with RK, who only thinks he is doing the right thing (and might be famous). Problem is, even after 3 tries, LE doesn't respond. Enter Fay which pretty much ruins the area for a while. Also KC gets bonded out. She is back in jail permanently mid-October after she is indicted.

On Nov 7, TES and LP come to town and search a couple of days. LP stays and stages the JBP thing and KC is captured on tape acting nonchalant. He leaves near the end of that week. Friday LE visits the Anthonys. All of a sudden Sat morning, Nov 15, DC gets up and calls JH and says "Let's go get Caylee". Maybe something LE said made them nervous.

Perhaps CA said "if you know anything about where she is you just have to find her". I'm sure it was eating her up not knowing. So DC went scrounging around looking (capturing it on film just in case he never got paid at all and needed to sell the story), using the same clues he had given before. No luck.

DC returns to Plan A - and waits until CA and GA are out of town (so they won't have to deal with it immediately and so they won't look any more suspicious than they already do) doing LKL and uses the "daisy chain" grapevine to tell the person who looked previously to go back.

If JB thought there was a direct link between DC and RK (in terms of information) - he would be anxious to destroy the credibility of RK before DC's story gets out.

DC tried to avoid testifying under oath, and his depo has been moved until mid-Dec., but this may be a preemptive strike on JB's part to discredit RK in case DC comes clean or makes a deal or something.

I realize this is speculation, but I can't see AL just randomly destroying a reputation unless it fed into a larger strategy - she is more professional than JB, and DC has been a thorn in their sides ever since he was caught looking and filming. Just a thought...

Cryptic information from Casey, according to Marinade Dave- ZENAIDA Almodovar lived at 4709 and Peter GONZALEZ lived at 4701- behind their houses is where Caylee was found. When she writes in her statement that she dropped Caylee off to Zenaida Gonzalez between 9am and 1pm (take the 9 and 1 from those addresses ) she was doing her code talking...
Also, a member of his forum states that she did a Google Map search for 8905 Suburban Drive ( no house exists there) and came up with the remains dump site... then extrapolates from that she used Caylee's birth date 8-9-05 as a map co ordinate for LA or family to find her...
Things that make you go hmmmm.:innocent:

Cryptic information from Casey, according to Marinade Dave- ZENAIDA Almodovar lived at 4709 and Peter GONZALEZ lived at 4701- behind their houses is where Caylee was found. When she writes in her statement that she dropped Caylee off to Zenaida Gonzalez between 9am and 1pm (take the 9 and 1 from those addresses ) she was doing her code talking...
Also, a member of his forum states that she did a Google Map search for 8905 Suburban Drive ( no house exists there) and came up with the remains dump site... then extrapolates from that she used Caylee's birth date 8-9-05 as a map co ordinate for LA or family to find her...
Things that make you go hmmmm.:innocent:

That with the fact Google Map lists it as a 55 sec drive (Timer55) and telling Lee to look in the "Lower left corner"

IMO, she was dropping all kinds of clues. She even said in one of the jailhouse calls "If they would only listen to what I'm trying to tell them, they would find her"

That with the fact Google Map lists it as a 55 sec drive (Timer55) and telling Lee to look in the "Lower left corner"

IMO, she was dropping all kinds of clues. She even said in one of the jailhouse calls "If they would only listen to what I'm trying to tell them, they would find her"

I always thought these were odd, too. But wasn't she referring to LE when she was talking about who wasn't listening? Why would she ever want LE to know she knew that much about where Caylee was? That would totally negate the imaginanny scenario, wouldn't it? I could never figure that out. I can see cryptic clues to her family, but not LE.

Many things happened during this time frame. One of which is MN resigning as CA and GA's Attorney.
http://www.wftv.com/news/18025956/detail.html
Mark NeJame Suddenly Resigns As Anthonys' Attorney
Posted: 2:57 pm EST November 20, 2008Updated: 6:49 pm EST November 20, 2008

I think the whole purpose of the searches and video was to de bunk that Caylee was there from the summer. I think they strongly suspected TES was going to find her and this is one more example of the A team trying to put the evidence in a more favorable light. Couldnt be KC because she was in jail and Caylee wasnt there in November.

I think the whole purpose of the searches and video was to de bunk that Caylee was there from the summer. I think they strongly suspected TES was going to find her and this is one more example of the A team trying to put the evidence in a more favorable light. Couldnt be KC because she was in jail and Caylee wasnt there in November.

Well I hope they have fun with that. JW and DC may insist she wasn't there, but people are blind in underbrush (and lie), and plants and bugs don't. They found her just fine. I think the science may debunk all the other "junk" after all. At least I am hoping a jury will know better.

Idont even understand why they went looking. For what purpose? If they werent going to move the body then why even look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member