How do you come home?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Are you saying that you were a voluntary missing person, Sugar James?

Are you saying that you were a voluntary missing person, Sugar James?

:waitasec: A voluntary missing person with two small children you have carried and delivered? I'd like more of an explanation of how you handled this. Because most mothers find this, like filicide, far beyond the realm of possibility.

No matter what you believe, here's the question: Susan, where are you?

IMO

Susan would NEVER leave her kids with that emotionally abusive failure of a man. There is only one reason she would leave her kids, and that reason is murder.

Even the people most likely to hold out hope for a miracle situation, Susan's family and friends, know what really happened here.

Every day that man spends free might be his last. I know that one day I'll wake up to the news that I've been waiting for, and I'm willing to keep waiting (however impatiently) for justice to come; but there is no doubt in my mind that justice IS coming.

Susan would NEVER leave her kids with that emotionally abusive failure of a man. There is only one reason she would leave her kids, and that reason is murder.

Even the people most likely to hold out hope for a miracle situation, Susan's family and friends, know what really happened here.

Every day that man spends free might be his last. I know that one day I'll wake up to the news that I've been waiting for, and I'm willing to keep waiting (however impatiently) for justice to come; but there is no doubt in my mind that justice IS coming.

Excellent post!! I check here every day and my hope had started to fade... this is exactly what I needed... thank you!

IMO, in order to "come home," you would need to be alive. Sadly, that is most likely not possible with Susan. :(

Susan may not have been perfect, but she wouldn't have left her babies. I am 100% sure of that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coach K
Back