How many hours do you spend daily on this case?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

how many hours do you spend daily on this case?

• less than 2 hours?

Votes: 73 24.6%
  • 2 to 4 hours?

Votes: 112 37.7%
  • 4 to 6 hours?

Votes: 63 21.2%
  • more than 6?

Votes: 49 16.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Waaaayyyyyyyyy too much time.:crazy: Instead of timing it in hours, I need to take a picture of my laundry......sad times here when dirty clothes far out-weigh clean clothes.

It was a mad scramble this morning digging through the clean clothes looking for socks that match; my boys are over me.:crazy:

Seriously, I am doing laundry now.....and putting it away vs. leaving it in the laundry basket.:)

Socks that match? We're way past those days here. LOL There are days my kids are lucky the socks are clean.

ok I don't want to be banned and I,m glad this came up! I spend way to much time on this and my daughter last night who is 11 asked me why I care so much and that everyone knows caylee is deceased. I didnt really no how to respond to that? If you guys have any idea what I can say to her to make her understand sometimes people care about other children and sometimes your heart feels so bad for the little girl that you cant get it off your mind I really dont no what to say! I watch NG all the time I'm so addicted to this case urg! A ADDICT THAT NEEDS HELP!

I spend less than an hour - what on earth could you even DO for 6 hours? I figure anything I'm looking up, LE already has looked up.

EDITED TO ADD: Now don't ask me about the BTK guy. I gave up half a life on that case, and I was right, too! Well not about his being a dog catcher, but about his being a public servant and so ordinary that nobody looked at him. :)

ok I don't want to be banned and I,m glad this came up! I spend way to much time on this and my daughter last night who is 11 asked me why I care so much and that everyone knows caylee is deceased. I didnt really no how to respond to that? If you guys have any idea what I can say to her to make her understand sometimes people care about other children and sometimes your heart feels so bad for the little girl that you cant get it off your mind I really dont no what to say! I watch NG all the time I'm so addicted to this case urg! A ADDICT THAT NEEDS HELP!

I wish I could help. My husband doesn't understand why I care so much about this case and spend so much free time on this board. Last night he said the same thing as your daughter and I told him that I realized that Caylee is probably deceased, but that doesn't stop me from wanting justice for her.

Maybe she was trying in her own way to let you know that she is worried about you. Sometimes we do get too wrapped up in these cases and our families notice it long before we do. You should sit down and listen to her concerns.

You can tell her that Caylee represents innocent children who have no choices in life. You can also tell her it is about justice for those children who have no voice and how sad it makes you to know that there are people who do not value their own children like you do.

Then turn off the computer and take her to go see a movie together or go shopping. :) It will do you both a world of good.

I said less than 2 hours...I've cut back, it was over 6, lol. I check in a couple of times a day for updates, researching a few facts, and have restricted myself somewhat. I had to. I found I was too obsessed, not enjoying my own life, taking care of my responsibilities, trying to decipher Caseys.

BUT...once things getting rolling, more charges laid, I'm sure I'll be 4-6 again! :)

I refuse to answer this question on the grounds it may incriminate me as a WS Addict. :X

DITTO! For now I am choosing to live in denial. :) Logically, I know that it's WAY too much and I am working on it. (obviously, since I am on here right now, I'm not having alot of luck :waitasec:)

I answered 2-4.
I'm probably lying.
:slap:

This made me laugh Carrington, because I answered the same and then had the same thought! Too Funny..I'll bet we not alone! :blowkiss:

Maybe she was trying in her own way to let you know that she is worried about you. Sometimes we do get too wrapped up in these cases and our families notice it long before we do. You should sit down and listen to her concerns.

You can tell her that Caylee represents innocent children who have no choices in life. You can also tell her it is about justice for those children who have no voice and how sad it makes you to know that there are people who do not value their own children like you do.

Then turn off the computer and take her to go see a movie together or go shopping. :) It will do you both a world of good.

This in an amazingly insightful, intuitive, thoughtful and loving post. Thank you so much. It wasn't for me, but I sure needed that. You never know when you are accidently touch a stranger or friend..Thanks again

Too many. LOL I'm mostly lurking and doing my own research, but I spend too much time on this case. It's ok though. I spent an obscene amount of time on the Peterson case, so I know I have a problem. LOL
Admitting you have a problem is the first step, right?!

i've scaled it back recently, answering 2-4, but if you throw in NG and watching the re-run sometimes, i'm wrong, its more. I try to not look on the weekends or before I leave for work (because then I am very late). My cats now watch NG too. Mr. Fandy has given up the 8-9PM hour, he grumbles about regurgitated information and my obsessions.

This is the first case i have followed on WS, i love this site and the posters, there are few trolls and some very smart, pro-active people who think fast on their feet.

I am 3 weeks behind grading my medical students because I *peek* too much at work. They are starting to come into my office and ask questions...I am scowling at them ....then i feel guilty.

I answered 2- 4, but there are days I tip over into the 4 - 6 range. Luckily my husband's attitude is "well if you are on WS, you are not out spending money in the malls" :) I think I need to cut back though, I was reading an article on CNN about the bail out situation and I didn't agree with the article - so I started looking for the quote and reply button!!! I had to laugh at myself at that point and thought - ok, perhaps you need to 'step away from the computer'. Ahem, notice I am still here - I didn't listen to me.

This in an amazingly insightful, intuitive, thoughtful and loving post. Thank you so much. It wasn't for me, but I sure needed that. You never know when you are accidently touch a stranger or friend..Thanks again
:) It is nice to know that I helped someone today...so thank you instead.

I answered 2-4.
I'm probably lying.
:slap:

I did the same.

I am probably lying, too. Trying to cut back though.

Gotta say, I've loved websleuths since first sight. Some cases just get to you more.

I admit I am addixted to the case. I can't help it:(. I was watching Cnn one day and that's the first time I seen the case and ever since then I was hooked. And started watching Nancy Grace. I have twins a boy and a girl I can't even imagine. I know where my kids are 24/7 they are always with me or with there dad or grandparents and nobody else. That's sad.

My husband says that, too.

I think the point is resolution. I want to be around for the arrest and trial.

I want justice for little Caylee.

I have to change batteries in the mouse every 2 weeks, and have run out of fresh ones. I have found more in the remotes for the DVD,stereo, I'm sure there's more, and my wrist and aZZ hurts, and sometimes when I stand up and walk I feel like my legs are going to give out on me. My husband, I'll save that for another day, BTW he is not a fan of NG. Six hours give or take.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barrelracer99
Back