How many hours do you spend daily on this case?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

how many hours do you spend daily on this case?

• less than 2 hours?

Votes: 73 24.6%
  • 2 to 4 hours?

Votes: 112 37.7%
  • 4 to 6 hours?

Votes: 63 21.2%
  • more than 6?

Votes: 49 16.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It depends on how much is going on. When the news is slow probably not much. The few times they have released the hundreds of pages of documents though I would say a lot. Each time they were released I read them all the same day.

Waaaayyyyyyyyy too much time.:crazy: Instead of timing it in hours, I need to take a picture of my laundry......sad times here when dirty clothes far out-weigh clean clothes.

It was a mad scramble this morning digging through the clean clothes looking for socks that match; my boys are over me.:crazy:

Seriously, I am doing laundry now.....and putting it away vs. leaving it in the laundry basket.:)

LLLL - my daughter-in-law has the same pile of dirty laundy - she calls it Mount Washmore.

Yeah, sure two hours of less. Just like the rest of you claimed - smirk.

I spend less than two hours now. But the first month or longer, I bet I spent more like 10 or 12 hours, including watching the web cam.

I am such a slave to this case. I get up earlier, go to bed later and try to sneak as much as I can in at work. My family thinks I'm nuts....

Well, my DH thinks I'm crazy. My kids love it. They have never eaten this much fast food in their lives. :crazy:

In the beginning I was all over this all day. I wish the trial was now - I want the truth. I want this all to be over. I want to find that baby and hold someone accountable.

4 to 6 hrs for me, I just started reading about this case about a month ago so at first i had alot to catch up on and i would find myself up reading at 3am then having to take my kids to the bus at 8am, Now i go back and forth between here and facebook and cleaning.:crazy:

I spend about two hours per day and sometimes a little more on the weekend or if there's breaking news. I don't spend that much time in one sitting though, but leave and come back to it a bunch of times.

Since I have become a WS member I have cut down on my time. You guys are so great at summarizing I do not have to read anyone else's blog, I do not read anything unless you guys say it is a must....

As far as NG, why should I watch it with the segment updates, and all the wonderful commentary.

About 6 hours per day but that's because I can. I am retired and it is not a problem for me to stay up all night and catch up on sleep during the day - phones turned off - nobody to bother me. If I were still working, that would be another scenario - probably about 2 hours per day.

I wish I could help. My husband doesn't understand why I care so much about this case and spend so much free time on this board. Last night he said the same thing as your daughter and I told him that I realized that Caylee is probably deceased, but that doesn't stop me from wanting justice for her.

My husband doesnt either he goes to bed and watches a little 12 inch while I watch the 36" I just feel so sorry for caylee I wish I talk to casey one on one
I would just like to ask her some?

Also my oldest said I need to go to a computer class for addicts lol the thing is i start school this fall and It's all about computers lol rofl thaks websleuths

I used to be on here more than 6 hours per day and then watch NG on top of that. Also Headline news and Fox news during the day.

Now I'm on her about 2 hours per day or less unless something more happens and watch NG.

I will be on here more catching up from being out of town and would like to read the rest of the documents released last week.

hmmm, I could prob'ly give Casey a run for the money--me on WS her on the cell phone :p

Too many.

I used to spend a LOT but not so much anymore. I come and check daily to see if there is any updates but thats about it. We do hold a special place in our heart for Caylee so much we are naming our adopted daughter cayleann ( so its not the exact same name but the name was made while thinking of this beautiful little girl). I hope they find her soon.

Awwwww. That is really sweet. :) Congratulations on your new, little girl. I am adopted and know it takes a special person to open up your heart and provide a family for a child in need. Bless you.

2-4 hours a day on Caylee. 8-10 on the rest of my cases. I sleep on weekends.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jess9976
Back