How much does Jeremy know?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well, we found out in another thread how the locals disagree on what the radius is. I wouldn't be able to accept the account that EVERY dumpster in "the radius of the house" was searched. Possibly on the immediate street or even a couple of streets around there. But, to me, anywhere that can be walked to would be suspect. And, that would encompass a LARGE area.

Everyone there has agreed that the searches in the first 24-48 was very extensive. It was a residential neighborhood, I'm not sure how many dumpsters there were in say a 1.5 mile radius around the house.

Could they have missed something, sure. That's why they went to the landfill as well.

According to locals who post here, all dumpsters within a radius of the house were searched, which also led them to the landfill for any that were taken before they were able to search it.

The one that was on fire was seized I believe.

If she was placed in a dumpster outside of their neighborhood, recovery would be next to impossible. A tiny baby well wrapped and place in a suitcase, backpack, duffle bag or any kind of container would be well hidden.:banghead::banghead:

Wonder where the contents of the dumpster at Starbucks ends up?

That would probably not have been dumped on a regular basis - and the contents easier to trace. Construction sites, usually, rent roll-off dumpsters that are 3-4 times the capacity of the regular dumpsters. Chances are, they were able to search that one with no problem. Hopefully.

Everyone there has agreed that the searches in the first 24-48 was very extensive. It was a residential neighborhood, I'm not sure how many dumpsters there were in say a 1.5 mile radius around the house.

Could they have missed something, sure. That's why they went to the landfill as well.

Just two blocks from the Irwin home is the complex of town homes, see the map Just K posted here [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7310913&postcount=4"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Maps related to case and search areas[/ame] Scroll the map to the west a bit and zoom in, you should see the dumpsters. There are plenty of them one could visit in a short amount of time. If the contents of those dumpsters were not intercepted before the got to the dump they could be scattered widely over that 20 acre area as quoted by the spokesperson for Deffenbaugh I linked in my earlier post.

The ONLY thing that makes me think that this was an accident is the strange way that these two are joined at the hip. Also, I go back to the beginning when I supported and defended DB and maybe I just don't want to believe that she could intentionally kill little Lisa. As time has passed, and these parents do more and more damage to their image, I have come to accept that it is a possibility.

But, another reason that I think it was an accident and both were involved is that IF Lisa died as a result of something that DB did alone, (like shaking) I think that Jeremy would turn against DB to preserve his relationship with his son.

The scenario of it happening between 10:30 and whenever JI came home doesn't work for me. It just doesn't.

I wonder if maybe she told him that his son did it?

No glasses, different eyebrows, meatier face.

Contacts. . same ears. . same mustache. . .eyebrows look the same to me, same neck proportions, same build, same haircut and hairline. If not JI then who? And Phil can't recognize his own sister's baby daddy?

Contacts. . same ears. . same mustache. . .eyebrows look the same to me, same neck proportions, same build, same haircut and hairline. If not JI then who? And Phil can't recognize his own sister's baby daddy?

I don't know, but it doesn't look like JI to me. Interesting though.

When I saw JI do the first interview or two there was something about him that made me pause, when I saw the basement party pics I then knew why. I would say that the basement pics are probably as close to the real JI as we will see,

Where are the pics of the basement party. I've heard people speak of it but have never seem them.

If all the booze in that one pic belongs to JI, he clearly has no problem with DB and her drinking. My only question ever has been if JI partakes...and my money has always been on that he does...

I am of the opinion that DB has major drinking issues and perhaps JI is right there along with her. He has parroted her opinion that drinking "doesn't change a person". Yeah, right...philosophy is not exactly a strong suit with these two.

These photos help tell you what people were like when not being interviewed by media. JI takes on a whole different look when he is not on camera. My impression is Jeremy is just as bag as a party animal as his so-called girlfriend is.

WHOAH!!! I wasn't even looking at Jeremy. Look at all that alcohol! Must have been quite a party!

It's interesting how our own way of looking at things differs so much when we are all presented with the same picture. I see a bunch of bottles in various states of comsumption which leads me to surmise regular drinking. Not necessarily binge drinking, or any unhealthy relationship with alochol, just that it's common and accepted.

Where are the pics of the basement party. I've heard people speak of it but have never seem them.

If all the booze in that one pic belongs to JI, he clearly has no problem with DB and her drinking. My only question ever has been if JI partakes...and my money has always been on that he does...

I am of the opinion that DB has major drinking issues and perhaps JI is right there along with her. He has parroted her opinion that drinking "doesn't change a person". Yeah, right...philosophy is not exactly a strong suit with these two.

I'm sure JI does drink. Whether it's as much as DB, less than, or more than, I have no idea.

As far as the "alcohol doesn't change a person" comment, I can think of 4 different ways to look at that:

1) JI was responsible for what happened to Lisa. He was drunk, lost his temper, and is now trying to convince himself, (or if caught convince others), that it was just an accident. The alcohol didn't make him into a monster that would hurt his own baby bad enough to kill her.

2) JI is completely innocent. He believes DB & believes that she wouldn't hurt, or neglect Lisa just because she was drunk. He's never hurt the kids while drunk, so why would she? He fully trusts her & believes 100% that there was a kidnapping.

3) JI is completely innocent, but is suspicious of DB. Defending DB & her drinking has become second nature,(codependents will lie just as much as addicts), but in private he's just not sure. He wants to believe her, not only because he cares about DB, but also because he doesn't want to give up hope that Lisa is still alive. He also doesn't want to admit to himself that he could be partially responsible for what happened. He trusted his baby in the hands of someone he knew had issues with alcohol.

4) JI is either fully responsible or involved in what happened, but if caught, plans on throwing DB under the bus. He is devious and manipulative, and wants people to believe number 2.

I'm sure JI does drink. Whether it's as much as DB, less than, or more than, I have no idea.

As far as the "alcohol doesn't change a person" comment, I can think of 4 different ways to look at that:

1) JI was responsible for what happened to Lisa. He was drunk, lost his temper, and is now trying to convince himself, (or if caught convince others), that it was just an accident. The alcohol didn't make him into a monster that would hurt his own baby bad enough to kill her.

2) JI is completely innocent. He believes DB & believes that she wouldn't hurt, or neglect Lisa just because she was drunk. He's never hurt the kids while drunk, so why would she? He fully trusts her & believes 100% that there was a kidnapping.

3) JI is completely innocent, but is suspicious of DB. Defending DB & her drinking has become second nature,(codependents will lie just as much as addicts), but in private he's just not sure. He wants to believe her, not only because he cares about DB, but also because he doesn't want to give up hope that Lisa is still alive. He also doesn't want to admit to himself that he could be partially responsible for what happened. He trusted his baby in the hands of someone he knew had issues with alcohol.

4) JI is either fully responsible or involved in what happened, but if caught, plans on throwing DB under the bus. He is devious and manipulative, and wants people to believe number 2.

Nice example of looking at things objectively and a nice breath of fresh air. :D

How is it relevant if they were taken before BL went missing? JI is guilty of being at a party with alcohol now? JI is guilty of enjoying himself at a party now? JI is guilty of drinking all that alcohol on the table despite the fact there are no pics of him drinking nor are there pics that depict how many are actually there, nor is there any context to any of the pics?

How is it relevant if they were taken before BL went missing? JI is guilty of being at a party with alcohol now? JI is guilty of enjoying himself at a party now? JI is guilty of drinking all that alcohol on the table despite the fact there are no pics of him drinking nor are there pics that depict how many are actually there, nor is there any context to any of the pics?

Clearly, for the love of Pete, let's hope he has a personality. From what I've observed on camera, he appears dead...and I keep expecting a cadaver dog to hit on him. So seeing him alert and smiling is a new side and will be explored by some. It is normal and it gives insight into him.

Currently, Jeremy has NO problem standing by a girlfriend that lost or possibly killed his daughter while she admits to being drunk enough to have passed out.

I call that either severe co-dependency or he also has issues w/alcohol because he doesn't see a problem with what DB did. I stand by my very first thought that both of these possibly have the same issue.

I wonder if it would have been different if she had lost his son? He shows absolutely NO emotion in this case.

Clearly, for the love of Pete, let's hope he has a personality. From what I've observed on camera, he appears dead...and I keep expecting a cadaver dog to hit on him. So seeing him alert and smiling is a new side and will be explored by some. It is normal and it gives insight into him.

Currently, Jeremy has NO problem standing by a girlfriend that lost or possibly killed his daughter while she admits to being drunk enough to have passed out.

I call that either severe co-dependency or he also has issues w/alcohol because he doesn't see a problem with what DB did. I stand by my very first thought that both of these possibly have the same problem.

I wonder if it would have been different if she had lost his son? He shows absolutely NO emotion in this case.

BBM

:floorlaugh:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member