How much does Jeremy know?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
No. They do not literally go away. Her lack of insurance charge is proof of that. If they just magically went 'poof' upon completion, then that one would have also.

no-- only the DUI is able to be removed after probation is over with the other conditions met. see the link i posted earlier.

btw, the below? did you see the bolded? you're right-- this could never apply to a DUI since a DUI wouldn't be based on false information. a DUI would be quite real and proven with a BAC and/or field sobriety tests, right? and therefore a DUI could be removed only with the conditions mentioned above (clearly a process separate from this type of "expungement" which you apply for) and mentioned in the websites provided. why would two "legal" websites mention this if it wasn't true?

from your link:

Expungement

In Missouri, under some circumstances, you may be able to have a criminal record expunged, which is the process of legally destroying, obliterating or striking out records or information in files, computers and other depositories relating to criminal charges. You are eligible in Missouri for expungement if your arrest was based on false information and the following conditions exist:
  • There is no probable cause to believe you committed the offense
  • No charges will be pursued as a result of the arrest
  • You have no prior or subsequent misdemeanor or felony convictions
  • You did not receive a suspended imposition of sentence for the offense
  • No civil action is pending relating to the arrest or records sought to be expunged

Who the heck gets probation for not having automobile insurance? She could have had her license suspended and she'd have to pay her ticket. If her ticket went into warrant status, she'd have been arrested and bonded out, whether they actually locked her up or not. Once she paid the fine and ticket, she's done. You don't get probation for failure to show auto insurance.

Missouri Driver Responsibilities and Penalties
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_the_fine_for_driving_in_Missouri_with_no_insurance

She got probation because she failed to deal with her initial ticket. She failed to appear. She thus became in contempt of court and an arrest warrant was issued. THAT's why she got probation.

So...DB failed to appear in court and an arrest warrant was issued? Doesn't sound like she has much regard for the law. But, this is off topic...

What did Jeremy know?

Why don't we put this DUI/DWI to bed. It seems no one is going to convince anyone else their own beliefs. It's out there and has been re-hashed to death.

I wish there were new and pertinent issues to discuss.

For those convinced that a dui SIS is automatically expunged and not viewable by casenet here is an example of a case that was just that and was not, nor can not be expunged. It is still viewable per casenet. This person (who's name I have redacted because he has absolutely nothing to do with this case, but shows fault with the logic shown) has had no further nor prior offenses either and this case is still viewable.

07/19/2005 Order- Probation Discharged DEFENDANT HAVING SATISFACTORILY COMPLETED PROBATION , IT IS ORDERED THAT PROBATION IS TERMINATED AND FILE IS CLOSED.JSeak 07/31/2003 Filing: Defendant shall not possess or consume any alcohol or frequent any business establishment where alcohol is the primary item of sale during the first 180 days of probation. Defendant shall not possess or consume any controlled substance without a valid prescription by a licensed physician. Defendant shall submit to an alcohol/drug screening at his or her costs upon request of probation officer. ARG:jar 07/29/2003 Order Judgment against the defendant and in favor of State of Missouri in the amount of $10.00 for CVC fund. ARGjar

Order Comes now State by assistant prosecuting attorney Howard. Defendant in person and by attorney. Defendant withdraws previous plea of not guilty and enters a plea of guilty . ARG:jar

Order Plea of Guilty all as per order filed. ARG:ebk

Defendant Sentenced SUSPEND THE EXECUTION OF SENTENCE for 5 days/CCJ 5 days. Probation for 2 years. 1. Pay costs 2. No further violation 3. Report to MADP. 4. Complete 40 hours community service with NASP. 5. Complete any and all counseling as directed by PO. ARG:jar

Guilty Plea JIS Conversion Entry 05/30/2003
There is no argument about it to be had. It does not happen automatically. I could get many, many more examples, but I don't feel it is needed here.

For those convinced that a dui SIS is automatically expunged and not viewable by casenet here is an example of a case that was just that and was not, nor can not be expunged. It is still viewable per casenet. This person (who's name I have redacted because he has absolutely nothing to do with this case, but shows fault with the logic shown) has had no further nor prior offenses either and this case is still viewable.

There is no argument about it to be had. It does not happen automatically. I could get many, many more examples, but I don't feel it is needed here.

Doesn't your quote say that the person got SES (suspended execution of sentence) and not SIS (suspended imposition of sentence)?
Defendant Sentenced SUSPEND THE EXECUTION OF SENTENCE

According to one of the links up thread these two are different things and SES will show in the record even after the probation is completed, it's only in a SIS that it wouldn't.

http://www.drunkdrivingdefense.com/...uilfoil/probation-in-a-missouri-dwi-case.html

“SIS” (suspended imposition of sentence) is a type of probation in Missouri DUI / DWI or other drunk driving cases where you plead guilty or are found guilty of the offense, and then you are placed on SIS probation for a fixed period of time.

As long as you successfully complete the terms of your probationary period, an SIS will not result in a conviction “showing” on your record. Note: an SIS is different than the “diversion” that is offered in some states for DUI / DWI or other drunk driving cases.

“SES” (suspended execution of sentence) is different than SIS. Similar to SIS, SES, is a type of probation in Missouri DUI / DWI or other drunk driving cases where you plead guilty or are found guilty of the offense, and then you are placed on SES probation for a fixed period of time.

However, with an SES, the Court imposes a sentence of incarceration at the time of the finding of guilt, and the execution of this sentence is suspended for a fixed period of time for probation. So long as you are able to complete the terms of probation, you do not have to serve any of the jail time that was “suspended,” but unlike an SIS, an SES will result in a conviction “showing” on your record regardless of you not having to go to jail, even if the probation is successfully completed.

I'm not so sure about that. Do you think she told him the truth about the night Lisa went missing? On that part, I'm on the fence.

I am not so sure, maybe i should have worded differently, but He knows Something. I don't think DB had a sit down, and i certainly don't for one minute think she told the truth, but i think he knows his daughter isn't coming home, and DB is the reason for that, but in fear of loosing his son, he puts up a (very bad) front. all JMO.

Also JMO, but HE would be the one to break if they submitted to seperate interviews with LE.

ALL JMO :)

I'm not so sure about that. Do you think she told him the truth about the night Lisa went missing? On that part, I'm on the fence.

You already know my opinion on what JI knows. I think he was there the night/morning that Lisa died, and it was Sunday night/early Monday morning. I'm not on the fence about NUTHIN involving that part! :)

You already know my opinion on what JI knows. I think he was there the night/morning that Lisa died, and it was Sunday night/early Monday morning. I'm not on the fence about NUTHIN involving that part! :)

The only thing that points to JI being involved is what I posted before. He gave Lisa medication while DB/PN were at the store and SB was watching the other children. He probably just wanted to quiet her so he could get a little sleep. When he left, he forgot to mentioned this to DB and she gave her more, OD'ing Lisa. Neither one of them did this intentionally, at least I don't believe so.

The reason I don't think this happened Sunday night is what the two boys stated to LE about the clicking sounds made on Monday night. It was suggested (here at WS & and requested in the SW) that it may have been the tape dispenser. That's my only take on Sunday night.

I just can't see DB sitting out on her stoop drinking, chatting with neighbors and JI going to work knowing there was a dead baby that had to be disposed of. IF DB discovered her dead daughter when she when in at 10:30, there would have been plenty of time for disposal and cleanup.

All JMO. What say you?

The only thing that points to JI being involved is what I posted before. He gave Lisa medication while DB/PN were at the store and SB was watching the other children. He probably just wanted to quiet her so he could get a little sleep. When he left, he forgot to mentioned this to DB and she gave her more, OD'ing Lisa. Neither one of them did this intentionally, at least I don't believe so.

The reason I don't think this happened Sunday night is what the two boys stated to LE about the clicking sounds made on Monday night. It was suggested (here at WS & and requested in the SW) that it may have been the tape dispenser. That's my only take on Sunday night.

I just can't see DB sitting out on her stoop drinking, chatting with neighbors and JI going to work knowing there was a dead baby that had to be disposed of. IF DB discovered her dead daughter when she when in at 10:30, there would have been plenty of time for disposal and cleanup.

All JMO. What say you?

She would have had to give her a massive overdose of benadryl or tylenol for the baby to die that quickly. We accidentally double dosed our baby with baby tylenol one time. My husband gave him the regular dosage, then took a nap with our baby in the crib. When I got home, baby was crying from teething and I gave him another regular dose of tylenol. This was just 2 hours later. We did not figure that out until hours later when my DH saw the medicine out on the counter. We called the doctor and they said it would take far more of an overdose than that to harm him and if so, he would be sick for awhile first, and have liver damage.

So I don't think your theory works for an explanation for DB to find the baby dead that night. It takes more than an accidental double dose of cold meds for the baby to die in a few hours time.

I think she may have been drunk and been angry that the baby kept crying that night. And she might have shaken Lisa too hard and then disposed of her. Or she may have taken the baby to her bed, and rolled over on her. That would fit with the cadaver dog hit because she may have put her on the floor and tried to give CPR right there.

All JMO. What say you?

:seeya:

Hi Jacy..IIRC, we were never told WHEN the boys heard the clicking sound.

All JMO. What say you?

I've said in the past that I believe that Lisa drowned. I am not sure when, but it could have been as far back as Sunday night. I think that this is why the cadavar dogs hit in the bedroom because I think that both parents were there, so both felt responsible and were in it together. I think that she was taken from the bathtub to the floor next to the parents bed for attempted CPR. I don't think that a child could die from an overdose after reading up on how much it would take for a child to die from an overdose.

As whisperer said, I don't remember hearing when the boys heard the clicking sound, but it still could have happened Sunday night/Monday and the wrapping and clicking could have been Monday night if Jeremy came home earlier than the time he said he did, or if he took a break to come home and take care of business. Nothing has been proven to me that Jeremy worked for his entire shift without eating anything or smoking a cigarette.

I DO see DB sitting on the steps and drinking. I've seen it time and time again where parents have disposed of a child and go on as if nothing happened. After all, their lives are in jeopardy. If they are trying to get away with it, how else would they act? They have to give the Academy Award performance of their lives. And I have seen many do it. I don't see how DB would be any different.

That being said, I don't know of any other way that Lisa would have died, so I can't see DB coming into the house at 10:30 and finding her dead in her crib. I could possibly see DB shaking Lisa to death, but babies who have been shaken usually linger for hours or even days before they actually die from being shaken. Some think that Jeremy shook Lisa. This might be a possibility, but in any case, they would both be involved. That's my opinion anyway...:moo:

I've said in the past that I believe that Lisa drowned. I am not sure when, but it could have been as far back as Sunday night. I think that this is why the cadavar dogs hit in the bedroom because I think that both parents were there, so both felt responsible and were in it together. I think that she was taken from the bathtub to the floor next to the parents bed for attempted CPR. I don't think that a child could die from an overdose after reading up on how much it would take for a child to die from an overdose.

As whisperer said, I don't remember hearing when the boys heard the clicking sound, but it still could have happened Sunday night/Monday and the wrapping and clicking could have been Monday night if Jeremy came home earlier than the time he said he did, or if he took a break to come home and take care of business. Nothing has been proven to me that Jeremy worked for his entire shift without eating anything or smoking a cigarette.

I DO see DB sitting on the steps and drinking. I've seen it time and time again where parents have disposed of a child and go on as if nothing happened. After all, their lives are in jeopardy. If they are trying to get away with it, how else would they act? They have to give the Academy Award performance of their lives. And I have seen many do it. I don't see how DB would be any different.

That being said, I don't know of any other way that Lisa would have died, so I can't see DB coming into the house at 10:30 and finding her dead in her crib. I could possibly see DB shaking Lisa to death, but babies who have been shaken usually linger for hours or even days before they actually die from being shaken. Some think that Jeremy shook Lisa. This might be a possibility, but in any case, they would both be involved. That's my opinion anyway...:moo:

Well, to all of the above: Katy, Whisp, norest, et. al., I certainly appreciate your putting me into the picture. I didn't want/think it happened the way you believe, however, you must be right.

God bless this sweet little girl, and all the others who suffered/died because of parents who don't love them as Jesus wanted us to love them.

It takes me 10 mins to casually smoke a marlboro 100, if JI could leave work ( say he's going on a smoke break) rush home, dispose of a body, return to work without his boss knowing he was gone too long ... I want a cape like his and matching mask with a BIG "S" on the cape. JMHO

Well, to all of the above: Katy, Whisp, norest, et. al., I certainly appreciate your putting me into the picture. I didn't want/think it happened the way you believe, however, you must be right.

God bless this sweet little girl, and all the others who suffered/died because of parents who don't love them as Jesus wanted us to love them.

Spring break can't come soon enough.

IdM-- i am not an attorney. if you are not satisfied, call one and ask. i'm satisfied that a DUI can be expunged with no trace. whether deb truly got one will never be known -unless it's admitted to- but there is a circumstantial case for it imo.

They sure can! My sister has had at least 3, and not ONE shows on her record. No clue how, as we are not close.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back