How the defense team used social media to their advantage

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had heard that on HLN early in the trial or before. I wondered then if the SA would use that. It is the only thing that makes sense to me that would cause ICA to murder her. jmo
I thought that was the reason why she killed her in a fit of rage because Caylee told Cindy something and that is what caused the big fight Cindy was used to MCA stealing money too bad CA nor MCA will ever admit the fight or why it happened. MOO

Posters didn't do anything wrong, fhs, sociopaths and liars take fodder from wherever they will to incorporate into lies. For instance, One Tree Hill isn't responsible for the nanny story, either. KC has spread her talent for disregard to a large group of professionals. pfft

This whole case was an underhanded con. mo

I'm sorry Caylee. :cry:

And the defense added more lies to ICA's list and I guess she may think "the defense helped me with my lies must be o.k."
Wait till the defense are in some of her future lies and they want her to be truthful !!!!!!
Hahaha good Luck with that guys. She did what they told her during this past 3 yrs. those days are over, done. When they go on their way and ICA feels her buddies have abandoned her they will wonder where that loving feeling went. All they will know is that "lieing feeling".

Maybe that's what ICA was doing when she had her head down towards her lap? Or lurking on DCS's computer. I kind of suspected that with all the writing she was doing. But it's ok. I don't know how a site of this magnitude and size could possibly determine without a doubt that the person they are allowing registration to is NOT someone with the best of intentions in some case some place else. It would be a nightmarish feat for me to even try to figure it out myself.

And in a way that article also is pushing an idea into the public as well to be paranoid. We all realize that the internet is really not as anonymous as one might think. Not by any means. As is obvious of the amount of deleted information forensics took from the computer(s). So the article has served it's purpose and you all reacted exactly as it was intended to target. And I'm merely observing it in it's context too. Cause the rest of America to feel guilty for helping the defense in ICA's case for getting her a not guilty verdict.

Some more hype from the defense to slap it in our faces I suppose. Doesn't bother me though. :) JMO

I hope so!! I hope she saw how hated she was then, it's even worse now

Didn't see this question answered as I quickly scanned thru the couple pages of this thread.. Snipped from SMM's OP link:
And, Singer said, the acquittal wasn't completely unforeseen. Before the trial, the case was presented to two mock juries - one by another jury consultant and one by the TV newsmagazine 48 Hours.

*I am curious to know further details of these 2 mock Trials the defense tried this very case that we saw unfold for 6+ weeks on live TV.. Is this a fairly common SOP to have full out mock trials several times..just wondering.. TIA

According to this consultant prior to the "real deal" trial that we watched , the defense had already done 2(not 1 but 2 separate) mock trials using their fantasy, phantom baby killer that disposes of the child's remains*in a swamp that just so happens to be 15 houses down the Anthony home.. And what I have gathered from the linked article this consultant with her basis being nothing more than surfing and searching the WWW and gleaning tidbits from those who were throwing everything but the kitchen sink at the wall seeing if they could find anything or ANYONE that would or could possibly stick(and I think we've all read our fair share of exactly what I'm speaking about over the course of these last 3+yrs).. As did obviously Ms. Singer discover and read some of these outlandish of theories hurled across and read own our home computer screens.. She with an intelligent and very quick mind knew exactly what and how to use such outlandish theories involving target Número Uno, George Anthony to bait and switch this carefully selected jury we unfortunately know all to well at this point.. Yes, it is a quick and cut throat mentality type of mindset that quickly, yet at the same time methodically as well as capable of making sharp as hell twist and turns at a split millisecond's moment taking this jury on a ride without them ever so much as knowing they'd left their seats for the methodically calculated roller coaster ride that brought to the forefront of their minds George Anthony.. Replacing without even consciously aware or knowing that their very own minds had been baited and switched from Casey at the forefront and focus of this entire case and investigation but suddenly on a completely different path they had just only moments prior strapped In and taken off the ride of what was to be a trial.. A trial of what was to be for Casey Anthony's part in her daughter's possible murder but instead with none of them the wiser they all held only one person in their sights, it was only one person whom their focus was purposely misdirected AWAY FROM MISS CASEY ANTHONY AND LASERED DIRECTLY ONTO GEORGE ANTHONY AS SUSPECT NUMBER ONE, who suddenly and unintentionally(atleast unintentionally by the jurors) now were in a position of facing off with George Anthony as not only suspect and suspicious, but most importantly they were intentionally manipulated to now after being successfully baited the switch kicked in full effect with these jurors having actually in their minds having replaced the defendant on trial Casey Anthony a manipulated switch of replacing this daughter with her very own father, George Anthony as the defendant now on trial and fighting to prove his innocence of any involvement whatsoever in any stage of his beautiful granddaughter, Caylee's murder, disposal, and cover up..

This was masterfully planned, plotted, and perfected through the trial and error of having held to mock juries.. It was intentional in every aspect.. From the carefully reading, comprehending, twisting with manipulations subtle in nature but massive in terms of what their focused objective would provide.. Taking those masterfully skilled and perfected tiny morsels of knowledge, hints, innuendo and ever so carefully placing them at extremely precise moments of the trial.. Carefully, slowly and methodically laying each tiny morsel of bait one right after another, after another, after another.. Until they were entranced and following the pied piper no longer even of their own free will.. And at the precise moment the switch is successfully made with not a single mind on that entire jury having so much as clue to how they had just been brilliantly "played" as the finest aria known to mankind..

Once the all important switch was in place it was smooth sailing from there(atleast in comparison with the first half of the trials bait and switch manipulation).. The second half of the trial was as if a walk on good ol' Easy Street.. Everything set in motion and clicking on all cylinders ready and waiting to be led and driven straight into home...

Bravo Ms. Singer and Co... As I said it is without a single doubt that you are a highly intelligent, capable, talented, and quick as hell on her toes individual.. That knows exactly how to listen to instincts and drive that ball as straight, hard, and directly dead on.. As I believe I may have ever seen.. Truly some extreme God given talents and intelligence and that's for absolute sure!!!

But I wonder if that intelligent, that capable, and that in tune with instincts and the way that nature works in all of us individual human beings.. If all of those and more of which I have no doubt she possesses then how exactly does reconcile within one's self that voice that at times had to have been at a fever pitch during which time this masterfully brilliant scheme was being executed throughout this long trial.. Without a doubt as certain as I am of one's intelligence, talents, and masterful skills.. I too am certain that this same individual that hones in on others instincts and manipulates that to which is her desired objective.. She too would be absolutely aware and as most are unable to turn her own instincts, intuitions, consciousness of a little innocent baby's life that is what is really at stake here.. Is at the true heart Of the entire case, investigation, and trial.. And IMO I would think that at definite times throughout this execution of a work of art In terms of manipulation that her inner most self was screaming at a fever pitch and wrenching her insides in knots over robbing that innocent baby of the justice that so very many men and women had tirelessly worked themselves to death in seeking and attempting to ensure that baby received that justice..

IMO the only way I could conclude that these similar in nature human reactions did not occur throughout the execution of manipulating to succeed in securing the objective of getting a murderer off(let's not beat around the bush, but rather just say and explain exactly what it is).. And it is/was the main objective.. To get a murdering mother off for heartlessly murdering her baby girl.. For her not to have those fever pitched screams within one's self I can only conclude that in laymen's terms we would have what they call "two peas in a pod".. Basically meaning that one would have to be of a sociopathic mindset in order to be rendered immune from the guttural instincts that would have deafened her at time throughout the execution of the trial.. I don't know and could not possibly make that call, but would go one step further and say that I'd bet that she is not like Casey and the she infact was tortured at times throughout her executing her masterfully skilled manipulations.. But obviously head strong and determined(and as we know that motive, drive, and determination could literally come from a multitude of sources including monetary compensation and/or reward, or recognition.. Truly the list could be endless of what all there was for her to focus on completing this task at hand)..

And that she did.. That she exactly did by completing the task at hand procuring that main objective of exonerating a baby killer.. And now as we sit here and read she not only admits it, but she IMO is braggingly detailing just what type of manipulating that she used throughout this trial..

All I can say is this.. Karma is a very real thing.. It's not a feel good, make believe notion that one tells themselves in order to cope with difficult and disappointing situations such as this miscarriage of justice, injustice for Caylee, etc.. But rather what karma actually and truly is, is as real as real can get here on this earth.. And not only is it real.. It is certain.. It is 100%.. And you can always always always have a sure bet on karmas gonna make it's way back around to those who have especially done harm to the most innocent, the most defenseless of all human beings in this universe.. God's innocent children..for that I am more certain than anything else...

So, for now while awaiting karma to make it's way back around to those who have willingly, self servingly taken part in robbing this murdered child of justice on her behalf due to having been murdered by her own flesh and blood mother.. For those braggingly proud of robbing this precious baby of justice I pray that those fever pitched screams that were drowned out and ignored during this trial be only a tiny precursor of what's to come and what is well already on it's way when speaking of karma... I hope that as result of bragging about robbing a dead baby of the justice so desperately sought by so many that she be left with those gut wrenching feelings from what is our instincts that she chose to ignore.. I hope Caylee's voice is heard loud and clear and continually resonating within her mind as that beautiful baby's face is left as a permanent impression in her mind..*

But be not mistaken karma is already in the works for what's to come to those due..

As always tho.. These are nothing more than jmo, tho!

Didn't see this question answered as I quickly scanned thru the couple pages of this thread.. Snipped from SMM's OP link:

*I am curious to know further details of these 2 mock Trials the defense tried this very case that we saw unfold for 6+ weeks on live TV.. Is this a fairly common SOP to have full out mock trials several times..just wondering.. TIA

According to this consultant prior to the "real deal" trial that we watched , the defense had already done 2(not 1 but 2 separate) mock trials using their fantasy, phantom baby killer that disposes of the child's remains*in a swamp that just so happens to be 15 houses down the Anthony home.. And what I have gathered from the linked article this consultant with her basis being nothing more than surfing and searching the WWW and gleaning tidbits from those who were throwing everything but the kitchen sink at the wall seeing if they could find anything or ANYONE that would or could possibly stick(and I think we've all read our fair share of exactly what I'm speaking about over the course of these last 3+yrs).. As did obviously Ms. Singer discover and read some of these outlandish of theories hurled across and read own our home computer screens.. She with an intelligent and very quick mind knew exactly what and how to use such outlandish theories involving target Número Uno, George Anthony to bait and switch this carefully selected jury we unfortunately know all to well at this point.. Yes, it is a quick and cut throat mentality type of mindset that quickly, yet at the same time methodically as well as capable of making sharp as hell twist and turns at a split millisecond's moment taking this jury on a ride without them ever so much as knowing they'd left their seats for the methodically calculated roller coaster ride that brought to the forefront of their minds George Anthony.. Replacing without even consciously aware or knowing that their very own minds had been baited and switched from Casey at the forefront and focus of this entire case and investigation but suddenly on a completely different path they had just only moments prior strapped In and taken off the ride of what was to be a trial.. A trial of what was to be for Casey Anthony's part in her daughter's possible murder but instead with none of them the wiser they all held only one person in their sights, it was only one person whom their focus was purposely misdirected AWAY FROM MISS CASEY ANTHONY AND LASERED DIRECTLY ONTO GEORGE ANTHONY AS SUSPECT NUMBER ONE, who suddenly and unintentionally(atleast unintentionally by the jurors) now were in a position of facing off with George Anthony as not only suspect and suspicious, but most importantly they were intentionally manipulated to now after being successfully baited the switch kicked in full effect with these jurors having actually in their minds having replaced the defendant on trial Casey Anthony a manipulated switch of replacing this daughter with her very own father, George Anthony as the defendant now on trial and fighting to prove his innocence of any involvement whatsoever in any stage of his beautiful granddaughter, Caylee's murder, disposal, and cover up..

This was masterfully planned, plotted, and perfected through the trial and error of having held to mock juries.. It was intentional in every aspect.. From the carefully reading, comprehending, twisting with manipulations subtle in nature but massive in terms of what their focused objective would provide.. Taking those masterfully skilled and perfected tiny morsels of knowledge, hints, innuendo and ever so carefully placing them at extremely precise moments of the trial.. Carefully, slowly and methodically laying each tiny morsel of bait one right after another, after another, after another.. Until they were entranced and following the pied piper no longer even of their own free will.. And at the precise moment the switch is successfully made with not a single mind on that entire jury having so much as clue to how they had just been brilliantly "played" as the finest aria known to mankind..

Once the all important switch was in place it was smooth sailing from there(atleast in comparison with the first half of the trials bait and switch manipulation).. The second half of the trial was as if a walk on good ol' Easy Street.. Everything set in motion and clicking on all cylinders ready and waiting to be led and driven straight into home...

Bravo Ms. Singer and Co... As I said it is without a single doubt that you are a highly intelligent, capable, talented, and quick as hell on her toes individual.. That knows exactly how to listen to instincts and drive that ball as straight, hard, and directly dead on.. As I believe I may have ever seen.. Truly some extreme God given talents and intelligence and that's for absolute sure!!!

But I wonder if that intelligent, that capable, and that in tune with instincts and the way that nature works in all of us individual human beings.. If all of those and more of which I have no doubt she possesses then how exactly does reconcile within one's self that voice that at times had to have been at a fever pitch during which time this masterfully brilliant scheme was being executed throughout this long trial.. Without a doubt as certain as I am of one's intelligence, talents, and masterful skills.. I too am certain that this same individual that hones in on others instincts and manipulates that to which is her desired objective.. She too would be absolutely aware and as most are unable to turn her own instincts, intuitions, consciousness of a little innocent baby's life that is what is really at stake here.. Is at the true heart Of the entire case, investigation, and trial.. And IMO I would think that at definite times throughout this execution of a work of art In terms of manipulation that her inner most self was screaming at a fever pitch and wrenching her insides in knots over robbing that innocent baby of the justice that so very many men and women had tirelessly worked themselves to death in seeking and attempting to ensure that baby received that justice..

IMO the only way I could conclude that these similar in nature human reactions did not occur throughout the execution of manipulating to succeed in securing the objective of getting a murderer off(let's not beat around the bush, but rather just say and explain exactly what it is).. And it is/was the main objective.. To get a murdering mother off for heartlessly murdering her baby girl.. For her not to have those fever pitched screams within one's self I can only conclude that in laymen's terms we would have what they call "two peas in a pod".. Basically meaning that one would have to be of a sociopathic mindset in order to be rendered immune from the guttural instincts that would have deafened her at time throughout the execution of the trial.. I don't know and could not possibly make that call, but would go one step further and say that I'd bet that she is not like Casey and the she infact was tortured at times throughout her executing her masterfully skilled manipulations.. But obviously head strong and determined(and as we know that motive, drive, and determination could literally come from a multitude of sources including monetary compensation and/or reward, or recognition.. Truly the list could be endless of what all there was for her to focus on completing this task at hand)..

And that she did.. That she exactly did by completing the task at hand procuring that main objective of exonerating a baby killer.. And now as we sit here and read she not only admits it, but she IMO is braggingly detailing just what type of manipulating that she used throughout this trial..

All I can say is this.. Karma is a very real thing.. It's not a feel good, make believe notion that one tells themselves in order to cope with difficult and disappointing situations such as this miscarriage of justice, injustice for Caylee, etc.. But rather what karma actually and truly is, is as real as real can get here on this earth.. And not only is it real.. It is certain.. It is 100%.. And you can always always always have a sure bet on karmas gonna make it's way back around to those who have especially done harm to the most innocent, the most defenseless of all human beings in this universe.. God's innocent children..for that I am more certain than anything else...

So, for now while awaiting karma to make it's way back around to those who have willingly, self servingly taken part in robbing this murdered child of justice on her behalf due to having been murdered by her own flesh and blood mother.. For those braggingly proud of robbing this precious baby of justice I pray that those fever pitched screams that were drowned out and ignored during this trial be only a tiny precursor of what's to come and what is well already on it's way when speaking of karma... I hope that as result of bragging about robbing a dead baby of the justice so desperately sought by so many that she be left with those gut wrenching feelings from what is our instincts that she chose to ignore.. I hope Caylee's voice is heard loud and clear and continually resonating within her mind as that beautiful baby's face is left as a permanent impression in her mind..*

But be not mistaken karma is already in the works for what's to come to those due..

As always tho.. These are nothing more than jmo, tho!
Very good analysis, excellent, really. Law and justice should not be a game of strategy, but an objective search for truth. Unfortunately, human egoism and power lust are thrown into what should have been an earnest endeavor. The internet age makes this worse, as information is available in detail which in former times would be far harder to get. The only thing that worries me in what is said is the part about karma. Sadly, I have known people in my own family who have lied, scapegoated others, destroyed innocent family members, and have gone on for 15 years to have money, health, comforts, and a huge social circle of support. Or does it just take a long time sometimes? Am really wondering.....:waitasec:

"Methinks the lady doth protest too much." All we have heard for years was, the bloggers this and the bloggers that, blog, blog, blog (although this is and many others are message boards and not blogs, but whatever they want to call it). They have been following us for years, I knew that, you all knew that. In a way we did help, both teams I surmise. Ah, technology, it's a good thing and at the same time, it's a very bad thing.:tears:

I guess I'm the only person on earth who was swayed from manslaughter to murder one because of the defense case.

This is not the first trial to have case insiders follow social media (and, specifically WS) and it won't be the last. There was a murder trial in my state that was covered extensively here on WS and the defense team had one of their minions reading WS every day, all day long, right from the courtroom. I literally saw the site on her laptop computer at various times. It is a gold mine for the lawyerly types, to gauge reaction, to get ideas, to even get questions to ask of witnesses...almost in real time! Defense teams look for any angle to win a case and having a braintrust at their disposal, along with the Joe sixPack opinions as well, gives them a view they would not otherwise have, and at a cost that you really can't beat (free).

Exactly! "We had to know how much to blame George"?!?!

So this is OK? Get someone off on murder by lying. I'm sick. Just so sick.

These people should not get away with this. Karma. Please.

Trust there will be a terrible outcome to all of this. There is Karma, we already saw some of the wrath last week with the tree struck by lightning. That was only the opening act.

Certainly we helped. We helped to prove that this defense team couldn't defend their client. It took going to social media to figure out how to get to the jurors because the defense team couldn't get an ounce of truth out of their client as to what happened to Caylee.

And the same way we helped with that, we are also helping to prove that these jurors did not believe in Casey's innocence, but that they couldn't follow the law in their deliberations.

This jury consultant can brag all day long about how social media helped the case, but I see it differently, he's another one coming forward basically proving his idiocy. JMHO

:floorlaugh:

Did the jury consultants begin monitoring sites long before the trial and continue during the trial? If they started months before they didn't get much negativity about George here. I think myself and only a few others said critical things about George's behavior over the 3 years, and only a few of us defended Cindy. His behavior still bothers me, but it probably means nothing in this case, and it wasn't enough to find Casey innocent and blame him. Most people thought Casey a psychopath and the rest were thinking the drugging in the trunk to party scenario. Almost everyone believes he had an affair just because some woman said they did. How they figured out this jury is crazy. I think it must be the location they were picked from, and their economic status. How the majority of people in the U.S. didn't think anything bad about George and yet this small group went along with it is mind boggling to me.

Thing is, we should be able to do and say as we wish here in the name of sleuthing out justice for the missing and murdered without concern for how someone will spin it.
In fact, I think the need to have someone help you spin in this manner shows how inept some defense attorneys have become. Just sayin,' Patrick Henry did not have jury consultants-He knew law, he knew the hearts, the wants, the ways of the people-by doing the legwork himself...and he was self-taught! Most importantly, he knew where the line was drawn between a hard and sometimes nasty fight in defense of his clients, and total usurpation of the common good. Somehow I don't see him stooping to claims of molestation because the ladies at the local parlor did not like a guy. We're the ladies at the local parlor and we never accused GA of such a thing, neither did HIS OWN DAUGHTER.
IIRC, she said she had a dream that he might have molested her. How does that turn into being molested as a 13 year old in a more than memorable way? Why, a forum like this, of course :waitasec:

I sure agree with the idea that they turned it around and put George on trial.
Heck, a lot of people here who have studied this case up and down have done that, so no surprise that the jury bought it. IMHO, KC is a proven liar and Cindy is a proven liar, everyone else is just speculation

Having insomnia a few nights ago, I read some of the letters TO KC while she was in jail, one of her male admirers actually had the whole meter reader story cooked up already, they just altered it slightly. So she was getting input from everywhere(as well as money orders)

At any rate, jury selection is important, that's why they pay the big bucks, OJ would never have gotten off in a randomly picked jury.

It's kind of sickening. It's really very sickening.

Mods please remove if this has been discussed already:

http://www.trialconsultants.com/

"The consultants' job was hardly over once the jury was picked. In fact, that's when it became a full-time gig for Singer. The consultants were tasked with monitoring voluminous social media sites to keep their finger on the public's pulse. To keep up with the blog traffic, Singer asked for volunteers on the website of the American Society of Trial Consultants and was overwhelmed with responses.

When Singer first told Baez about the social media plan of attack, he wasn't convinced.
"He said, 'Do we really need to do that?'??" recalls Singer, who believes the prosecution also did not realize the need to monitor social media.

snip

Once Singer assured Baez of the necessity of social media, she and her team combed through blogs to isolate the "important negative comments" they felt needed to be addressed.
snip

For instance, when the blogs started attacking George Anthony, Singer and her team took notice and encouraged the defense to beef up their attacks on the defendant's father.

"We had to know how much to blame George," she said. Similarly, bloggers "loved" Cindy Anthony until she took credit for the chloroform searches and then began to turn on the defendant's mother. At that point, Singer's team "distanced ourselves" from her and encouraged Baez to take a watered-down position in closing arguments that "at least she had some sort of maternal instinct."

snip

Lawyers USA: You said blogs were a "life saver" in the case. How so?

Singer: They were a life saver because they told us what the prosecution was thinking. Then the defense lawyers were able to answer those questions [in front of the real jury]. It was like having a free shadow jury. You would not believe the kinds of things people were saying, and a lot of it was counterintuitive. I needed to hear from pro-prosecution people. I don't preach to the choir. I go to extreme measures to find people who are against my client. I'm not interested in persuading people on my side. I'm interested in persuading people on the fence.

happened after [her daughter Caylee] died, [such as Casey partying and getting a tattoo in the month after], nothing before, so it doesn't go to premeditation.

snip

Lawyers USA: How did the lawyers use the information you mined from these blogs?

Singer: We sent comments constantly to [defense attorneys] Jose [Baez] and Dorothy [Clay Sims]. They had to integrate the comments into the trial and think fast, and they geared their case toward that. For example, when Cindy (Casey's mother) testified [that] she did a [Internet] search for chloroform, everybody hated her. But others said this was a mother protecting her child. So we knew how to play that. That's exactly what Jose said in his closing: 'She's protecting her child.'

Much more on this site.

So did Singer and all his minions do this all for free? I mean in this article it sounds like he is taking complete credit for this entire miscarriage of justice. How did Mr. Singer pay his merry little group of internet spies? You see, I remember distinctly that a jury consultant was not to be paid by JAC because, in the words of Judge Perry, Mr. Mason is capable of picking a jury because of all his experience with death penalty cases. I sure hope someone is looking into whether or not money changed hands here since us poor Florida tax payers got stuck with paying the bills. So Mr. Singer... did you get paid for all your brilliance and single-handedly winning this case by reading blogs?

Hope your reading here now Mr. Singer because I'd sure love JAC to check into this and I think someone needs to ask them to do just that.

So did Singer and all his minions do this all for free? I mean in this article it sounds like he is taking complete credit for this entire miscarriage of justice. How did Mr. Singer pay his merry little group of internet spies? You see, I remember distinctly that a jury consultant was not to be paid by JAC because, in the words of Judge Perry, Mr. Mason is capable of picking a jury because of all his experience with death penalty cases. I sure hope someone is looking into whether or not money changed hands here since us poor Florida tax payers got stuck with paying the bills. So Mr. Singer... did you get paid for all your brilliance and single-handedly winning this case by reading blogs?

Hope your reading here now Mr. Singer because I'd sure love JAC to check into this and I think someone needs to ask them to do just that.
I like your style Omachka.

With so many going to Court ICA may be too busy to be flying out of the country. She will be slaving away at the defense desk working pro bono until it is her turn to be questioned. Does anyone think CM or JB will work for her again pro bono? For any reason? I wonder if Lee will sue her for defamation of character. Or would he sue JB?
Who was the young fellow at the last days of trial tall thin. ICA seemed anxious for him to come get his hug after the verdict was read.

This is an indication of how strong an influence the internet and forums like this really do have. But the prosecution could have gotten lots of ideas from here as well, and maybe they did. At least, their theory echoed what many believed about the "Bella Vita" motive. The question is, why was it not believed?

I think the PT screwed the Bella Vita up on their own. The kept portraying it to be Good Life and it's abundabtly clear it DOES NOT mean good life but Beautiful Life. And it was easy for the jury to equate that into a memorial for Caylee. JMO

This is for those wondering about mock juries. Mock juries can be found on the web. Google it....they are paid, far as I can tell. Seems to me this would have been a logical choice for a secret mock jury Jmo, and just sayin'.

We all knew they were reading here. We knew they were reading here WHILE THE TRIAL WAS GOING ON. There were many statements said in open court that came straight from some of our threads. In fact, I waved to Dotty many times as that seemed to be her main job, babysitting and reading blogs.

It does make you wonder though which bloggers (who are now missing from amongst us) were DTwannabes, or are just maybe dis-illusioned and have stopped posting. Not all of them IMHO were the obvious plants...the ones that you had to put on your ignore list. Guess we will never know. Kind of like what happened to Caylee. We'll never know.

Two things:
1. So the DT called us (posters and bloggers) idiots and yet the used our intellectual property for their own gain. Seems they have morphed into being just like their client. Stealing from everywhere they can. CM even went so far as to imply that 'talking heads' would be hearing from them soon - so I guess if their plans to cash in from the media fail they will cash in on 'talking heads' and bloggers. This as I sit here hearing on IS that LP is now looking into a 200,000 lawsuit against ICA. Perhaps we need a class action suit too. So it goes like this: Mock, use, mock, use then rub the salt in their avatar faces.

2. Totally Obsessed: I hate to see that you are questioning why some of us posters are awol. This hit me hard. It hit to the core of belief and value system. I have been trying (not doing well at it, but trying) not to read much and listen to as much coverage as it is time for me to heal if I am going to ever help advocate again. Many of us have been personally affected by a sociopath, psychopath, narcissist, boarderline or person whom displays these characteristics and this case was in part to teach the public what can happen and the dangers of such personality disorders and in a small way was to be healing to say they don't always win. Somehow, I want to still believe that they don't and that justice can work.
Another part of why I am not posting (and these reasons could be true for some others missing) is that most of what I want to say is violation of TOS. For example jury tampering and is that possible and alive and well still today in the US? I am still reeling in shock - so for me and others who are awol - please don't let the DT have the power to make you doubt the things (posters) you once believed in. To do so is to let the DT use us and our 'feedback' then turn us on each other and that somehow makes this all even sicker.
Lastly, I was so busy watching every moment of the trial (and am not skilled like you guys to watch and post and read) and in the evening after a long trial day and now that the trial is over - there have been sooooooooo many new members that I almost feel like a newbie. I hardly recognize my home planet?!?!??
So hold my spot while I am lost and healing and as I figure out a way to help - but help the side of justice, should that be a real thing and not just a figment of my imagination.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Katelyn26