How Will the ANTHONY FAMILY react?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The A's handle the truth?? Heck, I CAN'T handle this truth!!

The first, very first flash I heard able the finding yesterday, I heard the report that they were STAYING in CA and were going to do LKL again from CA tonight. I suspect they got another call from the LE and were told they really needed to come back - or the first announcement was a ruse. Anyway, initially they reportedly were staying to do another LKL about the discovery. Now, apparently, they are doing it from Orlando.

As to what they will say? I can write this one. "The items found have not been identified. We talked with many people who have seen Caylee." When pressed, they will say "if it is Caylee, it's the LE's fault first and the media second. Then, it was just a disagreement between KC and her babysitter and it got all out of hand because of the way it was handled. The babysitter did it, and 12 of KC's friends who are currently now under the bus, helped.

Lets Not Forget The Jail Video 7/24

Q- Ca, has Zanny ever been the house?
A- KC, I don't no, I told you she had a key.

Hence the kidnapper was in the house and took things to use on Dear Little Caylee.
Just a though.

Well tonight there is 48 hours, 20/20, Larry King -anyone else?

Personally, I think the jailbird canary is about to sing...she's NOT goin down alone.

It will be very interesting who she throws under the bus to lighten her sentence.

Shes screwed, the power of negotiation is gone with the found remains..the zanny story is debunked...the whole kidnapped thing is shot..and any plea for accidential is gone because she never begged for it til the body was found. And the insanity plea is gone, because this is cold and calculating...NOT CRAZY.

I feel that where the body was found shows that Caylee's grandparents were not involved and probably have truly denied that Caylee was dead. If they were only thinking of getting Casey off they would have moved the body. If the grandparents had known before the body was disposed of it would have been elsewhere and differently. A little more thought would have been put into it. I don't think Casey thought far enough ahead to what to do after she had murdered Caylee. I believe that the disposal of Caylee in this manner shows that Casey acted alone. IMO the Anthony's will now accept that Caylee is gone and will be able to grieve her loss, but I also think they will still support their daughter. I will be praying for them.

I think Casey will try to blame Jesse or her mother.

Zany had a key, she came in a took stuff to set KC up, she planted evidence and well, you know...........

My real feeling is that the baby has been there all along and the searchers didn't get her because of the storm. It's too perfect. It had to be easy on KC, because she wasn't going to walk far or do anything that might make her "look like he!!".

The A's handle the truth?? Heck, I CAN'T handle this truth!!

The first, very first flash I heard able the finding yesterday, I heard the report that they were STAYING in CA and were going to do LKL again from CA tonight. I suspect they got another call from the LE and were told they really needed to come back - or the first announcement was a ruse. Anyway, initially they reportedly were staying to do another LKL about the discovery. Now, apparently, they are doing it from Orlando.

As to what they will say? I can write this one. "The items found have not been identified. We talked with many people who have seen Caylee." When pressed, they will say "if it is Caylee, it's the LE's fault first and the media second. Then, it was just a disagreement between KC and her babysitter and it got all out of hand because of the way it was handled. The babysitter did it, and 12 of KC's friends who are currently now under the bus, helped.

I agree with this part. I think they are now beyond denial in the loss of Caylee. But I don't think they will accept that KC did it.

Does any one know if they have been to the jail or talked with KC since the remains were found?

I feel that where the body was found shows that Caylee's grandparents were not involved and probably have truly denied that Caylee was dead. If they were only thinking of getting Casey off they would have moved the body. If the grandparents had known before the body was disposed of it would have been elsewhere and differently. A little more thought would have been put into it. I don't think Casey thought far enough ahead to what to do after she had murdered Caylee. I believe that the disposal of Caylee in this manner shows that Casey acted alone. IMO the Anthony's will now accept that Caylee is gone and will be able to grieve her loss, but I also think they will still support their daughter. I will be praying for them.

They may have not been involved with the body but they certainly have obstructed justice (imo).
Washing the clothes, perhaps cleaning the vehicle, changing their stories to "fit" Casey's lies, not giving LE Caylee's brush...just to name a few.

Incidentally, I haven't said yet that my deepest sympathy really is with the grandparents. I simply cannot fathom being faced with the set of facts they are being asked to accept. Clearly, the lot of them is dysfunctional. Even the brothers and extended family of CA that we've heard from were not supportive.

I know, I know. Someone needs to tell them they are blind and the story was ridiculous. Someone also needs to put a hand on their shoulder and say "we're with you". I say the say thing about supporting KC.

Down the mob. Her parents are 100% correct to stand in support of her, and show her unconditional love. Part of that needs to be responsibility for her actions, but even KC needs someone to love her.

Zany had a key, she came in a took stuff to set KC up, she planted evidence and well, you know...........

My real feeling is that the baby has been there all along and the searchers didn't get her because of the storm. It's too perfect. It had to be easy on KC, because she wasn't going to walk far or do anything that might make her "look like he!!".

:clap:

bingo

:clap:

The A's have known that she is gone. But because of having to fight FOR KC, they have not been able to honestly grieve for Caylee.

They have not been acting like the grieving grandparents, cause they have bee so busy trying to save KC.

They love both their girls.

With this find, they can no longer use the excuse of 'grieving grandparents' to get in the camera and spin for KC. Which is exactly what they were doing. The questions will be too tough to deal with. They might try it, but will quickly be burned.

I think being able to go in front of the cameras, made it seem like they could help KC.. was helping Cindy deal with this some. She seems the type to have to be 'adoing' at all times. Now.. she will not only face her GD being gone, but the horror of learning nasty details.

The A's will finally spend time grieving for Caylee. Without guilt or worry that it will effect the case against their other loved daughter, KC.

Exactly! Casey was planting those seeds and CA has been fertilizing them the past six months.

I've always wavered between whether they knew or didn't know. If they didn't know, it required an incredible amount of denial. But after all, it was their daughter and their granddaughter and to acknowlege it was true, they would have to break both barriers of acknowleging that their granddaughter was dead and that their daughter was a murderer. Both would be major blows. And some people are capable of incredible amounts of denial.

At the same time, I also wondered if KC had told them so they could have helped cover up. Or if she didn't tell, yet they were trying to cover up but just didn't know exactly how or what happened that they had to cover up.

Where the remains were found, I now believe that KC hadn't told them everything. If they were covering up, they would have moved the remains farther from home, maybe closer to someone they felt should take the fall. So I now kinda have to believe that she didn't tell them everything and that they didn't know where the remains were.

The A's have known that she is gone. But because of having to fight FOR KC, they have not been able to honestly grieve for Caylee.

They have not been acting like the grieving grandparents, cause they have bee so busy trying to save KC.

They love both their girls.

With this find, they can no longer use the excuse of 'grieving grandparents' to get in the camera and spin for KC. Which is exactly what they were doing. The questions will be too tough to deal with. They might try it, but will quickly be burned.

I think being able to go in front of the cameras, made it seem like they could help KC.. was helping Cindy deal with this some. She seems the type to have to be 'adoing' at all times. Now.. she will not only face her GD being gone, but the horror of learning nasty details.

The A's will finally spend time grieving for Caylee. Without guilt or worry that it will effect the case against their other loved daughter, KC.
Oh I hope so.

Incidentally, I haven't said yet that my deepest sympathy really is with the grandparents. I simply cannot fathom being faced with the set of facts they are being asked to accept. Clearly, the lot of them is dysfunctional. Even the brothers and extended family of CA that we've heard from were not supportive.

I know, I know. Someone needs to tell them they are blind and the story was ridiculous. Someone also needs to put a hand on their shoulder and say "we're with you". I say the say thing about supporting KC.

Down the mob. Her parents are 100% correct to stand in support of her, and show her unconditional love. Part of that needs to be responsibility for her actions, but even KC needs someone to love her.

I totally agree. I think what KC did was beyond horrible no matter accidental (doubtful to me), in a rage, or premediated and that her parents should hold her accountable, but I also believe that "most" parents love their children unconditionally and that they will stand by her. I can't fathom lying for your child in this situation, but would not put this past them.

KC HAD someone that lover her-her daughter. But, she is so empty inside, she didn't want her daughter's love so she threw her away. Plain enough?

The A's may or may not have known where the remains are. If they did it was most likely after the fact. If they intended to move or do something with the remains, they would have been prevented by the water being high until a week or so ago and being watched 24/7. Whether they knew where the remains were is a toss up for me. I don't even necessarily think that KC asked for help in a coverup either. She never had to ask before, the A's automatically covered up for her, her entire life. All I know is after that 911 call was made, the family did a 180 degree change and it was all about saving KC's behind, not about finding Caylee and bringing her home to rest in peace.

Exactly! Casey was planting those seeds and CA has been fertilizing them the past six months.

I don't think CA knew what happened to Caylee but she sure had to have had some idea. Remember when she said "KC what have you done?" I think CA was throwing as many options for KC to use as she could think of. And I think she has been doing this for many years. The only reason she was so angry with KC that she put her hands on her throat is because KC was so stupid that she got caught redhanded by Grandma and CA couldn't explain it away. CA is used to making excuses for KC-she's done it through school, her pregnancy,and the past 2 years while she was "working" and leaving Caylee with the "nanny".
Does anyone get the feeling that the real reson CA is so angry is that KC wasn't a very good liar and now she has to go behind and clean up her mess.:furious:

I totally agree. I think what KC did was beyond horrible no matter accidental (doubtful to me), in a rage, or premediated and that her parents should hold her accountable, but I also believe that "most" parents love their children unconditionally and that they will stand by her. I can't fathom lying for your child in this situation, but would not put this past them.

For me there is only two sides here. A victim or the murderer's. The FBI tried to explain this to CA and GA. Tried to explain that they were betraying Caylee and hurting the efforts to find Caylee by sticking with KC. Told the A's that KC is an adult and resonsible for all of this. Caylee was a victim that did not asked to be one and was betrayed by the person most responsible for her. The A's flat out did not want to hear it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThatMeryl
Back