Hulk Hogan's son seriously injured another boy in car wreck

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yr welcome, he was crying talking about " the public knows my son is a good person" and how the media lied and how they loved john ect...

LOL, they loved John, but they talked smack about him being a negative person and it was his doing for not wearing a seatbelt as he lays comatose.

LOL, "the public knows" Nick Bollea is a good person, yet they want to lynch him.

He talked about if the roles were reversed and it was his son in the hospital he would forgive because of how he is with God. His damage control didn't work with me.

VB
I turned the channel because Hulk Hogan was making me sick. He was talking about Nick doing "precision driving." Did he mention that Nick was drinking and that he had several tickets for speeding?

Did Hulk talk about what he said like, "That John must have done some heavy in his life for God to do this to him." Then, Nick chimes in with, "John was a very negative person."

First of all, GOD didn't do this to him. NICK did. Didn't Hulk buy his son that car and provide the alcohol to him? If so, then NICK and HULK did this to John.

I turned the channel because Hulk Hogan was making me sick. He was talking about Nick doing "precision driving." Did he mention that Nick was drinking and that he had several tickets for speeding?

Did Hulk talk about what he said like, "That John must have done some heavy in his life for God to do this to him." Then, Nick chimes in with, "John was a very negative person."

First of all, GOD didn't do this to him. NICK did. Didn't Hulk buy his son that car and provide the alcohol to him? If so, then NICK and HULK did this to John.

:clap: Great Post, nanandjim!

I wish people would start taking responsibility for their actions! We have become a nation of non-responsible, blaming people and it makes me sick! Everything is someone else's fault!! :furious:

One caller questioned HH about stepping up and being a responsible parent. He said it was obvious he bought the beer because he was seen leaving the store and then boarding the boat which ultimatly nick left with and had the booze! YES we know what kind of person nick it, and let me tell you he is lucky all he got was a few months in jail. I know john is "alive" but basically he is not. He will NEVER even be able to walk, talk or anything unless there is a miracle, which by the way HH said they are believing Jesus to heal john. When did he become so religious anyway?

It's just another case of the rich, famous & wealthy believing that the rules that guide us mere mortals don't apply to them. Blech.:furious:

It's just another case of the rich, famous & wealthy believing that the rules that guide us mere mortals don't apply to them. Blech.:furious:

Not just that, I believe Hulk to be one of those parents that believes their children can do no wrong and he himself can do no wrong. I think people might give him some respect back if he would just admit it was his son's fault and leave it at that.

Not just that, I believe Hulk to be one of those parents that believes their children can do no wrong and he himself can do no wrong. I think people might give him some respect back if he would just admit it was his son's fault and leave it at that.

I so hear you but the ironic thing is that IF his parents were the type to accept and admit fault in a situation like this then likely the accident would never have happened at all. Race cars, speeding tickets, knowingly providing alcohol.... this accident didn't just 'happen', this family has a clear history of thinking themselves above the law and social responsibility. I'm not a BIT shocked to hear all the bull coming out of their mouths.

J.

I thought it was interesting that HH said in the LK interview last night that they were giving John's homeless mom 5,000.00 a month for a condo she lives in. He said that they found her sleeping by the side of John's hospital bed and found out she was homeless. If that is true that is VERY generous of HH. I do think he has spoiled his kids and enabled them both to be brats. IMHO.

I thought it was interesting that HH said in the LK interview last night that they were giving John's homeless mom 5,000.00 a month for a condo she lives in. He said that they found her sleeping by the side of John's hospital bed and found out she was homeless. If that is true that is VERY generous of HH. I do think he has spoiled his kids and enabled them both to be brats. IMHO.

If it is true it IS nice BUT i honestly feel like hes only doing it considering the circumstances and to make HIM look good. He also said he payed for Johns mom's fathers funeral expenses.....i feel like hes "buying them off" and to later say "look at all this money i gave them!"

If it is true it IS nice BUT i honestly feel like hes only doing it considering the circumstances and to make HIM look good. He also said he payed for Johns mom's fathers funeral expenses.....i feel like hes "buying them off" and to later say "look at all this money i gave them!"
I agree.

Yea, nan!:clap::clap::clap:

I just saw snippets of video an hour or so ago that showed HH kneeling, wearing a formal black doo rag of course, in church praying. I guess I was suppose to feel sympathy for him.
The only thing I felt was nausea because HH is making a mockery of John's debilitating injuries and he's also making a mockery of those who pray.

I think the Hulk doesn't know what to do or say. (Maybe he would do better to keep his mouth shut.) His whole world has come crashing down: his son's in jail, he's going through a divorce, he's probably going to be financially ruined by both the divorce and the car crash.

In his taped conversations with Nick, I believe the Hulk when he said he was just trying to get his son though all the trauma. And, I accept his apologies. Basically, I think he's a good guy, and I pray I'll never face the situations he's now facing.

In his taped conversations with Nick, I believe the Hulk when he said he was just trying to get his son though all the trauma. And, I accept his apologies. Basically, I think he's a good guy, and I pray I'll never face the situations he's now facing.

I sort of agree. I don't think they're intentionally mean or evil. I think they're just kind of dumb. I also don't think the Hulkster is giving money for the sake of showing off to the public.

I agree Trino...
I don't think the Hogans are as bad as they are sounding...

It's just human nature, parental instict, to protect your baby... They know he has done wrong - but he is still their son.

I agree Trino...
I don't think the Hogans are as bad as they are sounding...

It's just human nature, parental instict, to protect your baby... They know he has done wrong - but he is still their son.

They sure have a funny way of "knowing" he has done wrong considering the comments they made on those jail tapes, but I get where you're coming from.

They sure have a funny way of "knowing" he has done wrong considering the comments they made on those jail tapes, but I get where you're coming from.

As a parent, I think it's hard to cope with the fact that your child has done soemthing wrong..and now he is somewhere where you cant "protect" him...

I think they are grasping at anything to show support for their son... they are just going about it wrong..

As a parent, I think it's hard to cope with the fact that your child has done soemthing wrong..and now he is somewhere where you cant "protect" him...

I think they are grasping at anything to show support for their son... they are just going about it wrong..

I completely understand wanting to take care of your own child. It's why I think Paulus van der Sloot covered for his son in the Natalee Holloway case.

If Nick were my son, I'd go about protecting him by advising him and my wife/ex-wife/whatever the hell she is to shut up. They're making their own situation worse.

I came into this thread with a favorable opinion of the Bolleas because they appeared to be taking responsibility emotionally and financially, but that is changing in light of the idiotic things they continue to say and do.

You want to protect your son? First, advise him to take full responsibility for his actions. Encourage him to volunteer his time to other punk-*advertiser censored* teenagers the dangers of drinking and driving like a lunatic in over-powered sports cars. Second, tell him to serve his eight months in solitary confinement with dignity. He could be in gen-pop being someone's cuddle- right now. Stop whining about your prison time, because your friend is imprisoned for life inside his own head.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734
Back